“See you in court”...

giphy.gif

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
lol with what
his big chance got ruined by tyrese
he dont own a nba team like Jordan

Jordan became part owner of the Bobcats (Hornets) around the time of his divorce, so he made that move with roughly the same amount of money that Dre will have after the divorce or even less.

It depends on what moves Dre makes. 400 mil is a lot of capital to invest.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
That site doesn’t know anything about her... She doesn’t have any social media pages that’s why there’s little information about her.
You don’t need any of that, just look at her photos.

We really need to stop classifying everybody as black. At best she’s multiracial.

Last edited:

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Dre is a smart man ,, I am sure he has his money in a South Dakota Trust where she can not touch it

South Dakota Trusts are the safest in the world, Better than any swiss or panama account

Now, instead of living the high life, Marie Bosarge fears going under. When Ed filed for divorce in 2017, Marie discovered that almost all of the couple’s property — from the homes and island to her jewelry and even some of their tableware — had been put into a special trust that shielded the assets from any claims. Rather than getting half of a fortune she estimated to be worth more than $2 billion, she may wind up with little or nothing after paying her legal bills.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
You can not honestly believe that she deserves half of what he's earned? Unless she was a part of the deals and making the beats, there is no way she deserves 400 million.

Where did I WRITE that and where does it say she WANTS that?
I'll wait.....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dre dont give a fuck about the money..

he cares about a fuckin

TELL ALL BOOK!!!

as long as he can work out some sort of NDA to slip in with her settlement... he could care less...

bezons lost billions in a divorce.. and he looked happier than a dyke in girlie land....

once his divorce was finalized..

its not always about money.... sleep if you want to..

peace of mind and FREEDOM are the true riches many sleep on

untill its too late....

and the freedom getting out of a marriage that lost its luster... is like making that last

mortagage/student or car loan payment...

It will feel like a thousand pounds been lifted off your shoulder..

that feeling is priceless...

I know.. I never been married because I know what it ultimate leads to if you dont find your soulmate..

I also know the percentage of people that actually find their soul mate are pretty fuckin low, just by lookin at the divorce rate..

If she dont write a tell all book, Dre gonna chilling...

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You don’t need any of that, just look at her photos.

We really need to stop classifying everybody as black. At best she’s multiracial.
So what if she has two black parents?

What hue, etc... do we start at and end with?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Supposedly, Michael Douglass quickly paid off his ex-wife (record divorce settlement at the time, if I remember correctly) because he wanted to get with his current wife as quickly as possible.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She wasn't that pretty anyways,she used to look kinda black but now she looks white as hell.

Dr.dre has a lot of kids and he gives them money monthly to keep em out the media or talking crazy about him.

I should never got married and he wouldn't have to worry,and when you do wrong,wrong comes to you....suge is smiling behind them walls.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
What is black? People got Cardi and Doja Cat as black nowadays.
Here's a question for you. If a person who is considered black has any mixture in their family line. Would you condered them black or other?