judge ordered the Beats By Dre mogul to pay Young nearly $300,000 per month

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Here's a question for you. If a person who is considered black has any mixture in their family line. Would you condered them black or other?
Depends on what they have and the union that sprouted them. Bottom line, if you directly procreate with a Caucasian you are mixed. That mixed kid procreated with a Caucasian, they’re kid will be white.

Ask yourself if Dre’s daughter procreated with a Caucasian ( very high possibility ), what will that kid be?

Ask Diana Ross?

RT_AshleeSimpson_EvanRoss.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Depends on what they have and the union that sprouted them. Bottom line, if you directly procreate with a Caucasian you are mixed. That mixed kid procreated with a Caucasian, they’re kid will be white.

Ask yourself if Dre’s daughter procreated with a Caucasian ( very high possibility ), what will that kid be?

Ask Diana Ross?

RT_AshleeSimpson_EvanRoss.jpg
It seems you have no real guidelines as to what determines who is or isn't black.

Last edited:

SKATTA

International
International Member
I understand that most black folk aren't going to look like Shaka Zulu or Lupita.

But I know for a fact that this.........

43A1B24E-1DD8-B71B-0BADABBE24FFE559.jpg

Is not equal to this.................

Laura-1-640x512.png

This one drop rule has us fucked up.
Agreed,the black race need to be redefined.
If you have to guess and debate whether a person is black then they are not.its just that simple.
there is no argument in the first lady you posted.
black folks have adapted white folks one drop rule and run with it...craziness.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He in Cali wouldn't have mattered lol.
I don't see how anyone gets married in Cali if you are a millionaire. Shit, I think they come after your pockets even if you aren't married to a bitch, but just been with her for some years.:smh: Brutal state to get divorced in.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Agreed,the black race need to be redefined.
If you have to guess and debate whether a person is black then they are not.its just that simple.
there is no argument in the first lady you posted.
black folks have adapted white folks one drop rule and run with it...craziness.
So what you are saying that you would label siblings with the same parenst but may have different features and hue as black and non black?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
If any reports of physical abuse come out, he’s finished.

Word, and there has been other incidences and in the current climate he would be hurt.

I'll never understand someone having money and not getting a pre nup. Fucking foolish

Man. Dre was broke when he met her. He got fucked on Ruthless and on Death row. He didn't make mad money until he married her and Jimmy took him under his wing.

Dre is a smart man ,, I am sure he has his money in a South Dakota Trust where she can not touch it

South Dakota Trusts are the safest in the world, Better than any swiss or panama account

Bro, if it's in a trust she put it there. She's a lawyer. She's reviewing all legal matters. Dre's been fucked too times before.

SKATTA

International
International Member
So what you are saying that you would label siblings with the same parenst but may have different features and hue as black and non black?
Show me an example?however the exception is not the norm and this is not the standard that black ppl are follwing
people are adapting the one drop rule,it creates confusion etc...
All im saying regarding this case here Dre wife is not black,neither is obama,or halle berry or alicia keys or bob marley for that matter.
they are of afro decent,part of the diaspora but not black.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Show me an example?however the exception is not the norm and this is not the standard that black ppl are follwing
people are adapting the one drop rule,it creates confusion etc...
All im saying regarding this case here Dre wife is not black,neither is obama,or halle berry or alicia keys or bob marley for that matter.
Ok what is black exactly?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Strange that a black man in 2020 has to ask this question...seriously.
a person of black,med to dark brown skiin with african textured hair.

feel free to insert semantics....i encourage it.
That's it? So if a mixed kid comes out that way you'd consider them black?

SKATTA

International
International Member
That's it? So if a mix kid comes out that way you'd consider them black?
Its a vague description from a phenotypical perspective.
however bi racial kids are just that,bi racial.
from a genotypical perspective no bi racial should be considered black.
do you think Dre wife/partner is black??

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Sorry to hear that Dre. I thought those two were gonna go the distance, especially with them being so private all these years. Anyway none of my business

She was fuckin him while she was married to an NBA cat; her integrity was compromised from the minute she said “I do”; this outcome, no matter how long the relationship lasted, had to be expected.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't see how anyone gets married in Cali if you are a millionaire. Shit, I think they come after your pockets even if you aren't married to a bitch, but just been with her for some years.:smh: Brutal state to get divorced in.
California child support too. Speaking from experience.

christop

Rising Star
Registered
Yep

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Its a vague description from a phenotypical perspective.
however bi racial kids are just that,bi racial.
from a genotypical perspective no bi racial should be considered black.
do you think Dre wife/partner is black??
Yet when I asked you what is black. You gave two things that would qualify a person as being black (med to dark brown skin with african textured hair). Now you are moving beyond those parameters.

Last edited:

SKATTA

International
International Member
Yet when I asked you what is black. You gave two things that would qualify a person as being black (med to dark brown skiin with african textured hair). Now you are moving beyond those parameters.
Like i said my answer was from a phenotypical perspective.

to reiterate do you consider dre wife black?
do you consider bi racial kids black, one from a black parent and one from a white parent?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dudes love to brag how smart their wives are, that she is a doctor or lawyer except when it comes to divorce.
Damn, that letter was prophetic. He should have known this would not end well. Playa rules 101. You never keep a bitch you steel from another nigga. You only borrow those hoz! If you took her from someone, the next nigga will take her from you!

Reactions: cnc

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Like i said my answer was from a phenotypical perspective.

to reiterate do you consider dre wife black?
do you consider bi racial kids black, one from a black parent and one from a white parent?
The things is you are the one who wants to redefine who is or isn't black. I'm trying to get a better understanding of what that looks like. Thus the reason I asked you want you consider to be black.
It may sound simple to do but it's complex being that our history and genetics in this country is complex. You will never get a consensus on who is or who isn't black.
I have no idea what Dre's wife background is and simply looking at here doesn't tell me nothing.
Being able to say if a bi racial kid is black or not is complex. Black is not just a skin color but a mindset. Shit...there are people that have two black parents that I wouldn't consider black.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Damn, that letter was prophetic. He should have known this would not end well. Playa rules 101. You never keep a bitch you steel from another nigga. You only borrow those hoz! If you took her from someone, the next nigga will take her from you!
Well that's a cycle because there are many people who have been taken from someone.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Why y’all calling her white!?!? She’s clearly not and it’s always hillarious to hear niggas talk about looks as if marrying a fine bitch makes everything ok. Like they don’t get old and boring , even fine hoes get boring to fuck after a while. There’s more to a wife than how the bitch looks you clown ass niggas

She is not white

You're right but your random caping is confusing.

The last thing I would have expected as I scroll through nothing but clowning of her looks and his loss of money is to find Dr. Truth lecturing that beauty is only skin deep.

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
They are all as Black as Black can get. From as light to as Dark They are all Black American Citizens. There is No confusion.
If any of them go to prison, Could they join the "Texas Aryan Nation" ? No they can Not so they are Black !

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
24 years a good run...hope it don't get messy , settle on the money and move on. dude still a be filthy rich

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

"Ask-ask Paul McCartney"
"The lawyers couldn't stop me"
"Slaughter-slaughterin' them pockets"
"Had to tie her to a rocket"
Send her into outer space, I know he wish he could
'Cause he payin' 20K a day, that bitch is eating good
Like an infant on a double-D titty -Big Boi

my man