Judge will unseal names of Jeffrey Epstein’s Associates. LOL suicides cometh

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
sadly, rich people try to hang out people that are more rich than them (wealthy) as a tool for networking. Most don't even know where or how these smucks get their paper and don't care.
Yeah I think Chris Tucker said he was invited and knew nothing about dude . I think Epstein had the group who knew his secret pedo prostitution shit and the other above ground people who were just rich and wanted to be in the club of hanging out with well known popular rich people

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Yeah I think Chris Tucker said he was invited and knew nothing about dude . I think Epstein had the group who knew his secret pedo prostitution shit and the other above ground people who were just rich and wanted to be in the club of hanging out with well known popular rich people

Iono man, he probably thought he was gonna get some moo-shoo

chris-tucker-dance.gif

j/k

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered

Former President Bill Clinton is going to be identified as one of several John Does in previously redacted documents related to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, according to ABC News.

Fox News’ Alexandria Hoff reported Monday that Clinton "is not the only big name expected to be released."

"There are more than 150 individuals identified only as John or Jane Does, but the legal masking is about to come off," Hoff said Monday on "FOX & Friends."

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If the list doesn't come out soon, folks will have Thanos on that bitch lol.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The Rock.

Lolz seeing him on that list would be like seeing Ken Griffey Jr. or Derek Jeter on the PED list....

I first read this as your three names and Griffey would be the most surprising of the three for me.

I guess it's really a matter of who you like a lot. It would change my sports life if Steph Curry or Draymond Green were on the list. I think the most devastating for me would be Bernie Sanders-- I'd have to step away from the internet for a couple of days.

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
An interesting question is the public figure you would LEAST want to see on the list...
I don't look up to or care about none of em outside of their artistry (actors/musicians) so personally I wouldn't give a damn about anybody being on the list. Any one of them being on or off the list don't change nothing in my life, and I don't buy or pay for anything related to entertainment so it's not like I'm supporting them. As most of us know Hollyweird is full of creeps, I wouldn't be surprised of or let down by any one being named.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
I don't look up to or care about none of em outside of their artistry (actors/musicians) so personally I wouldn't give a damn about anybody being on the list. Any one of them being on or off the list don't change nothing in my life, and I don't buy or pay for anything related to entertainment so it's not like I'm supporting them. As most of us know Hollyweird is full of creeps, I wouldn't be surprised of or let down by any one being named.

So there's nobody famous who it would bum you out to see on the list? Actors/musicians, writers, poets, popes, nobody?

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So there's nobody famous who it would bum you out to see on the list? Actors/musicians, writers, poets, popes, nobody?
nah, I don't hold celebs on any pedastal, they're just people with more money/talent than the average person. I'm sure a lot of them have sick or weird habits/kinks behind closed doors. I think the only person who would have is Michael Jackson and even when he was accused, it turned out that I really didn't give much of a shit. Just felt like if he did then, take his ass to jail ‍♂️.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
nah, I don't hold celebs on any pedastal, they're just people with more money/talent than the average person. I'm sure a lot of them have sick or weird habits/kinks behind closed doors. I think the only person who would have is Michael Jackson and even when he was accused, it turned out that I really didn't give much of a shit. Just felt like if he did then, take his ass to jail ‍♂️.

Damn, I see why you picked that screen name. Heartless!

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Is this the fuck list or visited the island list?

Neither, just people who he's been associated with from what I understand. Some will probably be suspect but most probably aren't.

IMO unless there's evidence suggesting they're involved with underage girls or other illicit activities involving Epstein there is no reason for there names to be released and associated with him like this.

Peoples guilt will be assumed and reputations/careers potentially ruined for simply interacting with a wealthy person which is common.

IMDATDUDE

Rising Star
Registered
Neither, just people who he's been associated with from what I understand. Some will probably be suspect but most probably aren't.

IMO unless there's evidence suggesting they're involved with underage girls or other illicit activities involving Epstein there is no reason for there names to be released and associated with him like this.

Peoples guilt will be assumed and reputations/careers potentially ruined for simply interacting with a wealthy person which is common.
Man you like one of the only reasonable person I have seen when it comes to this list. I try telling my boys only person that got problems is Prince Andrews everyone else has no evidence they did anything wild. Epstein was a popular business guy, just like R. Kelly people may have heard shit about him when first meeting him but "I can make money with you" is enough for some to look past the rumors

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oprah? lol
Yes Oprah. She protects Weinstein and will not do any videos about him the same way she goes after every black man. You don't see any documentaries on Weinstein. Weinstein and Epstein used to hang together and there's pictures of both of them with Oprah as Oprah always claim Weinstein is one of her very close and good endearing friends. You put two and two together.