Judge will unseal names of Jeffrey Epstein’s Associates. LOL suicides cometh

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Yes Oprah. She protects Weinstein and will not do any videos about him the same way she goes after every black man. You don't see any documentaries on Weinstein. Weinstein and Epstein used to hang together and there's pictures of both of them with Oprah as Oprah always claim Weinstein is one of her very close and good endearing friends. You put two and two together.

Hmmm

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Neither, just people who he's been associated with from what I understand. Some will probably be suspect but most probably aren't.

IMO unless there's evidence suggesting they're involved with underage girls or other illicit activities involving Epstein there is no reason for there names to be released and associated with him like this.

Peoples guilt will be assumed and reputations/careers potentially ruined for simply interacting with a wealthy person which is common.
Man, I thought this was the island manifesto or some shit.

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
Yes Oprah. She protects Weinstein and will not do any videos about him the same way she goes after every black man. You don't see any documentaries on Weinstein. Weinstein and Epstein used to hang together and there's pictures of both of them with Oprah as Oprah always claim Weinstein is one of her very close and good endearing friends. You put two and two together.
Fuck that fat bitch Oprah. She built the School for Girls in Africa... come on y'all who in the hell going to look out there and really take care of those girls in Africa. I think the bitch was into sex trafficking heavy. It's just my honest opinion. Hobnobbing with them white folks

illlit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that fat bitch Oprah. She built the School for Girls in Africa... come on y'all who in the hell going to look out there and really take care of those girls in Africa. I think the bitch was into sex trafficking heavy. It's just my honest opinion. Hobnobbing with them white folks
This!

dagoon121

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They all are brah. The list is to just feed the gossip and quiet the who's ever speculating. They play bad cop good cop, it runs deep. This is a topic that anyone that truly knows what's going on, stays away from. The most I can say is they definitely are watching whoever digging in too deep on these topics. And that's another reason that they put little info out

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

New photos show Bill Clinton getting massage from Epstein accuser​

Aaron Feis
Published Aug. 18, 2020
Updated Aug. 20, 2020

Former President Bill Clinton grins with clear joy as he gets a massage from a Jeffrey Epstein accuser after a flight on the pedophile’s “Lolita Express” personal jet.

A beaming Bubba was captured in a stunning series of newly unearthed snaps relaxing with a rubdown from Epstein accuser Chauntae Davies, who was also then the pervert’s personal masseuse.

It came during a stopover for refueling during one of the many trips Clinton took on Epstein’s now-notorious private jet — largely at the behest of accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell, Davies has said.

32093408-8639501-Bill_Clinton_is_seen_enjoying_a_neck_massage_from_a_Jeffrey_Epst-a-27_1597775965119.jpg

32093936-0-image-a-13_1597763341090.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

New photos show Bill Clinton getting massage from Epstein accuser​

Aaron Feis
Published Aug. 18, 2020
Updated Aug. 20, 2020

Former President Bill Clinton grins with clear joy as he gets a massage from a Jeffrey Epstein accuser after a flight on the pedophile’s “Lolita Express” personal jet.

A beaming Bubba was captured in a stunning series of newly unearthed snaps relaxing with a rubdown from Epstein accuser Chauntae Davies, who was also then the pervert’s personal masseuse.

It came during a stopover for refueling during one of the many trips Clinton took on Epstein’s now-notorious private jet — largely at the behest of accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell, Davies has said.

32093408-8639501-Bill_Clinton_is_seen_enjoying_a_neck_massage_from_a_Jeffrey_Epst-a-27_1597775965119.jpg

32093936-0-image-a-13_1597763341090.jpg
How old is this damn accuser. She look 35

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

97e3e4299b8f418fa1223b84635087c3_md.jpg

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
What’s the matter Jimmy Kim?

U always joke about shit all the time

U don’t like how it feels when somebody says something u don’t like

Deal with it

Have tougher skin

And u better not have any pictures out there

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Interesting