Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Shaq old ass trying to get some young pussy. The first thing that came to my mind was "Is Angel Reese better than Joe Burrow" :dunno:

LSU is 1 of the top tier NCAA athletics programs in multiple sports so she's below many names on the GOAT list right now

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I really don't know track like some of yall, but it seems that is when her slide started.
I liked her better when she was kicking ass, she was dynamic.
Wasn't her old coach working with Shelly Ann also?

yeah she was with MVP but left and her husband who really has no experience coaching anyone close to world class level is her new coach, got in her ear about keeping all the money in house

Last edited by a moderator:

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Man the world needs a website or YouTube channel that explains all of the events and upcoming events etc like they are talking to a 5 year old.
Shits like a football season last 12 month and you have to do research to find out when and where the next game will be played.
I'm addicted to this shit, but I can't find the weed man. :joint:

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Man the world needs a website or YouTube channel that explains all of the events and upcoming events etc like they are talking to a 5 year old.
Shits like a football season last 12 month and you have to do research to find out when and where the next game will be played.
I'm addicted to this shit, but I can't find the weed man. :joint:

:roflmao:

ThaTruth!

I keep forgetting about this shit but it's still early so hopefully i'll be well in tuned by the time of the major start comin.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Alica Schmidt only 1 from T&F on this list which is why I said shes likely right outside top 10 earnings in the sport despite barely making the 4x4 mixed relays for German team

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Somebody break this down in plain English for a brother. :confused:

Jacobs is reigning 100m Gold Medalist but Kerley is reigning 100m World champ so they doing a bit of twitter shit talking, Kerley is telling Jacobs Agent to basically find a promoter willing to stake some money to put together a special 1 vs 1 race type of event like Donovan Bailey vs Michael Johnson back in 97 when they sold out the Skydome and the promoter staked $2mil there for them, $500k appearance fee for each with $1mil as the prize money for the winner so Bailey ended up walking away with $1.5mil and Johnson $500k. Problem with this is right now this doesn't draw nowhere near the interest to the casuals as that event did in 97 so idk if they can find a promoter even willing to stake $200k on this event. Johnson and Bailey were earning more after 96 Olympics than anyone in the sport right now

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Jacobs is reigning 100m Gold Medalist but Kerley is reigning 100m World champ so they doing a bit of twitter shit talking, Kerley is telling Jacobs Agent to basically find a promoter willing to stake some money to put together a special 1 vs 1 race type of event like Donovan Bailey vs Michael Johnson back in 97 when they sold out the Skydome and the promoter staked $2mil there for them, $500k appearance fee for each with $1mil as the prize money for the winner so Bailey ended up walking away with $1.5mil and Johnson $500k. Problem with this is right now this doesn't draw nowhere near the interest to the casuals as that event did in 97 so idk if they can find a promoter even willing to stake $200k on this event. Johnson and Bailey were earning more after 96 Olympics than anyone in the sport right now
Thanks Man :)