Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was telling folks... at the begining of this thread...

Shari wasnt even in her PRIME yet and she is breaking records, her muscles

aint even fully developed yet...

dudes was still counting her out over a fuckin joint... athletes out here,

doing blood transfusions, and she gets dismissed over God approved Herbs...

fuckin remarkable!!!

If the major players stay focused and clean...

The next summer Olympics going to be interesting as fuck bruh!!!

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Hopefully she comes back just as strong...Shelly Ann given so much over her career at this point everything else is just extras...enjoy it while it lasts

Shame how Elaine seemed to have played herself by leaving her team to be coached by her husband at the height of her powers...injury and a definitive fall off have been the result...she was the one who looked most likely to equal or break that "record" and is the best in the world currently when she is "on" but she definitely aint "on" right now and new killers are out there

Sherika Jackson season just started and she is looking good...got beaten decisively by Sha'Carri but the season just started and that was more a case of Sha'Carri looking phenomenal than Sherika looking bad...if everybody is on form I expect Sha'Carri to win that battle over 100 and Sherika to win over the 200

dawilleyone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jamaica got another sprint star coming up in Alana Reid. She's still in high school and smoking PROs

NOTE: Last years Jamaican sensation Tina Clayton is injured I think. Her twin sister Tia came in 3rd in this race.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

FxyOJYZakAA7FXI