Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I was a hater cause i don't like that ghetto shit, I'm happy for her, but all that hood shit she was doing a few yrs ago I didn't agree with so I was on here clowning her as she needed to be clowned

Congrats to her, winning is the way to make ppl shut up tho

I don't think she's fine at all I am happy she took those bullshit ass wigs off tho. Props to her for that. Not ugly but not fine either. I hate bitches with tats so
You are hard on a chick man, but I get your point. I just though she was over doing the everybody is against me routine. :shades:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You are hard on a chick man, but I get your point. I just though she was over doing the everybody is against me routine. :shades:
Nah she deserves to talk her shit

Was hella memes and i laughed at em all

Let's be real we trashed her in this thread it wasn't just me I'm just the only one admitting it

But black twitter killed her also

Of course the racist was disrespecting her

SHE DESERVES THIS MOMENT FOR ALL HER HARDWORK

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
oh oh
200_d.gif

Gabby might distract her though.

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Like I said before, this Tebogo kid is going to be a problem. I dont know about the comparisons to Bolt, but he almost looks like he's not even trying. Can wait to see him and Lyles in the 200 final

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Like I said before, this Tebogo kid is going to be a problem. I dont know about the comparisons to Bolt, but he almost looks like he's not even trying. Can wait to see him and Lyles in the 200 final

Said it earlier, I really am curious as to how it works out between him and Knighton...one is 20, the other is 19....I expect Lyle to beat both

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Said it earlier, I really am curious as to how it works out between him and Knighton...one is 20, the other is 19....I expect Lyle to beat both

The US has so many good sprinters on the men's side that it's almost playing when jordan's playing. lyles is just that good...he might really be goku..lol

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Boy SJ might do something special later...

she looks good ....

her 400m strength just makes he too hard to beat .... she can damn near keep her speed the whole way thru

and she hell on the turn .... everybody running for 2nd pretty much ....

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Boy SJ might do something special later...

she looks good ....

her 400m strength just makes he too hard to beat .... she can damn near keep her speed the whole way thru

and she hell on the turn .... everybody running for 2nd pretty much ....
I got Shericka winning but Gabby is a problem....Sha"Carri would have to destroy her personal best in the 200 to have a chance but stranger things have happened...she really has no pressure in this one

Shericka looked very good in the semi final