Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
S

Sha'carri seems to have to have her mojo back. As long as she keeps her ego in check and stays relaxed as she has...I'd say at this point she's favored to do some real damage to Flojo's record.

Shericka Jackson seems to be her only true rival at this point. For the first time ever SAFP looked her age.

The Jamaicans are still incredibly formidable but Sha'carri looks like she could handle it again if she tames her ego and let's her feet do the talking.

Talent > humility

People like yourself who aren't talented have to worry bout humility. Sha'Carri doesn't have that issue. :dunno:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO SEE PEOPLE UP ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Folks was talkin MAD Greasy about Lil Mamma.... I see you!!!!

Seeing Geechiecuck and characters on this board humbled and doing a complete 180 is hilarious. I tried to tell these dumbasses 2 years ago. :lol:
Thankfully they left a digital footprint for us to show our athletes how these other groups feel about them. You can't revise history family.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Talent > humility

People like yourself who aren't talented have to worry bout humility. Sha'Carri doesn't have that issue. :dunno:
she did a couple years ago. :giggle:

What people like you don't understand is that talent is great...as long as your WINNING! When you're NOT winning humility buys you support until you start WINNING again. Otherwise you're just an arrogant LOSER. And no one likes or wants to support an arrogant loser....again ask Smokey.

Its not bragging if you can do it!

- Muhammad Ali

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
she did a couple years ago. :giggle:

What people like you don't understand is that talent is great...as long as your WINNING! When you're NOT winning humility buys you support until you start WINNING again. Otherwise you're just an arrogant LOSER. And no one likes or wants to support an arrogant loser....again ask Smokey.

Its not bragging if you can do it!

- Muhammad Ali

Sha'Carri has plenty of support and has been the most high profile track and field athlete. Just cuz Jamaicans are coming to the party late doesn't change that. Yall overrated her competition and the world sees that now. Does Elaine still even race? :dunno:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
F3hdyaAXEAAOA6S

F3hdysUXUAIHLGz

F3hdzJ8WoAAlGxW

F3hdy5LWkAEJL7v

F4JASaFasAA9gA7

F4JASDNagAAZu1n

F4JARyjakAEY7Vh

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sha'Carri has plenty of support and has been the most high profile track and field athlete. Just cuz Jamaicans are coming to the party late doesn't change that. Yall overrated her competition and the world sees that now. Does Elaine still even race? :dunno:
overrated the jamaicans....have you seen SAFP resume??? GTFOH... hey look I always root for black americans to do well...and I had sympathy for her over the Olympic debacle but when she started with the my shit dont stink attitude then couldnt back it up then doubled down on it....:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: and MOST people felt the same way.

so stop it dude

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
overrated the jamaicans....have you seen SAFP resume??? GTFOH... hey look I always root for black americans to do well...and I had sympathy for her over the Olympic debacle but when she started with the my shit dont stink attitude then couldnt back it up then doubled down on it....:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2: and MOST people felt the same way.

so stop it dude
How many Jamaicans did she run against that round?