Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a win is a win but dam everybody was hurt ... she actually ran slower than last yr at worlds....

slow race actually nobody ran sub 22 but her... last yr i think 3 went under 22 ....

anyway congrats wench ...:rolleyes:
Slam, Gabby has the fourth fastest time in the history of the woman's 200m, a 21.60, & she ran that time last summer in July. Put some Respek on her name.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Slam, Gabby has the fourth fastest time in the history of the woman's 200m, a 21.60, & she ran that time last summer in July. Put some Respek on her name.
Don’t care who was hurt! Gabby has dominated them and others before..:

dominated SJ ...?...naw bro ... n this was last year ...

if u got time i would luv to see a head to head match up lets say the last 3 yrs ..? :rolleyes:

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
dominated SJ ...?...naw bro ... n this was last year ...

if u got time i would luv to see a head to head match up lets say the last 3 yrs ..? :rolleyes:

What's your point? You sound like butt-hurt Jamaican, are you Jamaican?

Shericka Jackson has the second fastest time ever in the women's 200 and Gabby Thomas has the fourth fastest time ever, however you're attempting to downplay the talent of Gabby, it makes no sense.

Gabby took on all competitors today, & that's sports and that's how sports work. You don't get it? & Shericka not being there is not Gabby's fault.
Slam, blame your fellow Jamaican then not Gabby.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
What's your point? You sound like butt-hurt Jamaican, are you Jamaican?

Shericka Jackson has the second fastest time ever in the women's 200 and Gabby Thomas has the fourth fastest time ever, however you're attempting to downplay the talent of Gabby, it makes no sense.

Gabby took on all competitors today, & that's sports and that's how sports work. You don't get it? & Shericka not being there is not Gabby's fault.
Slam, blame your fellow Jamaican then not Gabby.

I`m not the back n forth type dude so i`ll end it here ...