Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
What a comedy of errors...horrific Olympic games for Yard...SMH...I thought baton passing would be a problem in the finals but damn, not even out of the heats
Definitely an ugly and humbling Olympics to say the least. I'm disappointed in the results but at least know that the future isn't lost as the talent pool looks very promising with the experience they've gained from these games

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Definitely an ugly and humbling Olympics to say the least. I'm disappointed in the results but at least know that the future isn't lost as the talent pool looks very promising with the experience they've gained from these games
I like how the field event competitors did. But the mens 4 x 1 should have done better. That was just poor. On paper they should have been able to medal. The women's 4 x 1 did good to make it but I would be shocked if they medal.

We give thanks for everything we get...but the sloppiness a fuckery.

Future looks bright but nobody else standing still either.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Jamaica will do better in the 2028 Olympics in Los Angeles. The United States sees Caribbean athletes as "exotic" and they are used to performing there all the time. They will do better than what they did in Europe this go round.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
I like how the field event competitors did. But the mens 4 x 1 should have done better. That was just poor. On paper they should have been able to medal. The women's 4 x 1 did good to make it but I would be shocked if they medal.

We give thanks for everything we get...but the sloppiness a fuckery.

Future looks bright but nobody else standing still either.
Yeah I was surprised at the field event competitors. We almost never hear bout them. Hell I'll admit I didn't even know we had ppl who were that good for those events. I'll have to pay more attention to them

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah I was surprised at the field event competitors. We almost never hear bout them. Hell I'll admit I didn't even know we had ppl who were that good for those events. I'll have to pay more attention to them
Triple jump, long jump we usually have some people and have medalled before...I know we have had a few in the throwing events over the years but had no idea any of them were good enough to win a medal, let alone gold

Hopefully we can get something in the hurdles as we usually are able to pick up something there but the way these olympics going me nuh know

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor

Sydney will win but both of them need each other...if only one of them was around, the PED accusations would be through the roof...now it just looks like 2 supernatural talents popped up on the scene with Sydney being an alien

Sydney winning is the surest thing in track and field beside the Swedish American dude (Mondo) in the pole vault

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sydney will win but both of them need each other...if only one of them was around, the PED accusations would be through the roof...now it just looks like 2 supernatural talents popped up on the scene with Sydney being an alien

Sydney winning is the surest thing in track and field beside the Swedish American dude (Mondo) in the pole vault
Man, they haven't raced since 2022 so you know they don't need each other. Sydney had never been pushed by Femke Bol up until this point, if you look at Sydney's high school, college, and now her pro career ...she's always been self-motivated and in the front by herself setting records.