Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Since when are you allowed to still compete while positive for COVID??? I know the contagious period went down but thought it was still recommended to isolate.
He wasn't suppose to be in the race and was probably a danger to his competitors.

Also, COVID or not, Tebogo ran the 5th fastest time in history so hopefully people don't run with if it wasn't for COVID Lyles would have won. No guarantee of that with Tebogo's time.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He wasn't suppose to be in the race and was probably a danger to his competitors.

Also, COVID or not, Tebogo ran the 5th fastest time in history so hopefully people don't run with if it wasn't for COVID Lyles would have won. No guarantee of that with Tebogo's time.

He wouldn’t have won. I am starting to believe this guy is more of a 100m runner than a 200m but we all know that’s not the truth. I saw a video of him jumping around while everyone was in their lane. Covid is bullshit! The truth is, if he had it they all have it.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
He wouldn’t have won. I am starting to believe this guy is more of a 100m runner than a 200m but we all know that’s not the truth. I saw a video of him jumping around while everyone was in their lane. Covid is bullshit! The truth is, if he had it they all have it.
I believe him just because of how he was acting after the race...if he lying, that would be some lowdown behavior ...but intentionally going into a race with COVID, shouldn't there be some rule against that?

Let's see if Junelle gets it although I wouldn't put it past her to lie for him

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe him just because of how he was acting after the race...if he lying, that would be some lowdown behavior ...but intentionally going into a race with COVID, shouldn't there be some rule against that?

Noah track record showed that he is a far better 200m and btw Tebogo ran 19:46s that tie with Noah at 9th place all time. Noah do have better times, he is actually the fastest American all time in the 200m. Noah maybe too confident in this event. Last Olympic he almost miss the final doing some bullshit.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

Did you see how he was acting before the race though? Sure as hell didn't look like someone sick with COVID

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GUe-AyXa8AIlZK0