Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As for Sha'Carri, I think some of you are being overly harsh...she is a sprinter and is doing that very well....let the girl live, no need to put all that on this little young lady...Shelly Ann been doing different color hair for years and that didn't hurt her career as a sprinter at all

Actually ppl did criticized Shelly-ann so I don't see why this chick would be exempt from any criticisms.
.....but she is a whole package, the cursing, the nails, the hair, the tats, eye lashes, is she going to a club or track meet?

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
bruh, it's not just the hair.
I know but let her do her thing....she will need to be 100 percent focused on her task at hand because this could be the greatest women's 100 the Olympics ever seen...I am rooting for the yardies so if yall want America's best sprinter distracted on some other shit do yall thing

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Actually ppl did criticized Shelly-ann so I don't see why this chick would be exempt from any criticisms.
.....but she is a whole package, the cursing, the nails, the hair, the tats, eye lashes, is she going to a club or track meet?
And now people love Shelly Ann

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And now people love Shelly Ann

Personality wise, she and Shelly-Ann is not the same, total opposite. Shelly Ann was shy with braces and didn't portrayed that "hood" image.
Most ppl didn't even know she was from Waterhouse.
As for the hair, most of the the time it was a representation of her country's flag colors.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Personality wise, she and Shelly-Ann is not the same, total opposite. Shelly Ann was shy with braces and didn't portrayed that "hood" image.
Most ppl didn't even know she was from Waterhouse.
As for the hair, most of the the time it was a representation of her country's flag colors.
I hear you Boss. We going to agree to disagree on this one. I will do some more checking to see if I am missing something beyond a loud hood chick in terms of Sha'Carri. That loud hood image is damn near a cliche at this point but if that's who she is, that's who she is at this moment in her life. Let the sprinter sprint and do her thing (especially after her moms passing).

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you Boss. We going to agree to disagree on this one. I will do some more checking to see if I am missing something beyond a loud hood chick in terms of Sha'Carri. That loud hood image is damn near a cliche at this point but if that's who she is, that's who she is at this moment in her life. Let the sprinter sprint and do her thing (especially after her moms passing).

Agreed. I rather let my runner succeed being them then suppress them and they begin to struggle.

I think it's more than it's a woman doing this that got some of these dudes uptight than anything

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Agreed. I rather let my runner succeed being them then suppress them and they begin to struggle.

I think it's more than it's a woman doing this that got some of these dudes uptight than anything
Could be...never thought of the gender angle....I have just always been uncomfortable with people telling people to tone it down...always seems to be more behind that type of language....plus she young, lost her moms and about to be on the world stage....let her run her race in the way she feels comfortable (within reason of course)

Iron Man

Rising Star
Registered
Could be...never thought of the gender angle....I have just always been uncomfortable with people telling people to tone it down...always seems to be more behind that type of language....plus she young, lost her moms and about to be on the world stage....let her run her race in the way she feels comfortable (within reason of course)

Usian Bolt comes to mind he was a showman on the field,people called it passion. We have cultural differences on how we express ourselves to the world. I for one appreciate her skills and attitude.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly. Loosing her mother along with struggling after leaving school for that first year professionally just to overcome it this season is something she feel proud about and express it wholeheartedly. She's not disrespectful to any of her opponents just young and jovial.

The reason I bring up the gender angle is because I've seen plenty of male athletes show a ton of emotion after winning a meet and get no criticism but they acting like this young girl is an embarrassment to our community.. fuck outta with that shit

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Usian Bolt comes to mind he was a showman on the field,people called it passion. We have cultural differences on how we express ourselves to the world. I for one appreciate her skills and attitude.
Imagine having to explain cultural pride in sports when other cultures engage in genocide.

If a mothafucka is a little tight that I love my black people he can probably go suck on a dick.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think people are being too harsh on her
She is a young girl trying to find herself
Media training and “professionalism” will come with age

the only red flag I have heard about her is the large entourage
That’s what could get her in trouble
Needs to learn the lesson about keeping circle small a be tight

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The reason I bring up the gender angle is because I've seen plenty of male athletes show a ton of emotion after winning a meet and get no criticism but they acting like this young girl is an embarrassment to our community.. fuck outta with that shit

i know crazy when i see it.

the celebrating is not the issue. the crazy is.

Iron Man

Rising Star
Registered
usain bolt was not hood. in the least.

60cea3020b3f2.image.jpg

IYBTMLWTAMSQIXV4HVL3TMOHHE.aspx

You missed the point about how people express themselves differently we are not a monolithic people. Looking Hood no bearing on her ability to do her job. But unless you can Sprint the 100m in less than 11sec and on the Olympic team then our opinions are just that.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hope she wins for US Track, but I don't find her presentation all that attractive. I wish she would tone some of her shit down.

Her coach is also a convicted cheat, so her ridiculous top end speed, at 5'1 is mad suspect.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I hope she wins for US Track, but I don't find her presentation all that attractive. I wish she would tone some of her shit down.

Her coach is also a convicted cheat, so her ridiculous top end speed, at 5'1 is mad suspect.
I like her personality if she could back up her words then let her keep doing what she is doing. Some people said the same thing about some of the 1980s university of Miami football team and look what they did.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
60cea3020b3f2.image.jpg

IYBTMLWTAMSQIXV4HVL3TMOHHE.aspx

You missed the point about how people express themselves differently we are not a monolithic people. Looking Hood no bearing on her ability to do her job. But unless you can Sprint the 100m in less than 11sec and on the Olympic team then our opinions are just that.

usain's last name is bolt. he was also not running around the track hollering expletives.

please don't be dense.

that chick looks like a fucking anime character.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I'm personally more concerned with her running and winning than her appearance and behavior on the field.
I have yet to see anything disgraceful.
I personally may not be a fan of tats, colorful weaves, and what else she sports-- that's her appearance preference.

Let the young lady live out her dreams the way she wants.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t a tenth of talent these young people.

We keep trying to force great people into these dumb ass boxes as if old male olympians ain’t walking around today with tits.
:lol:

let cacs be cacs :hmm:

Your actually making his point though. fuck shit is fuck shit and she's not the first to do it.
how about if nothing else for the sake of being original.
Hood rats dress as a hood rat does.

:itsawrap:

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I'm personally more concerned with her running and winning than her appearance and behavior on the field.
I have yet to see anything disgraceful.
I personally may not be a fan of tats, colorful weaves, and what else she sports-- that's her appearance preference.

Let the young lady live out her dreams the way she wants.

keeping it real. i am rooting for her as an american to win.

but i just can't get jiggy with how she presents herself.

she needs some hella media preparation and life guidance.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
keeping it real. i am rooting for her as an american to win.

but i just can't get jiggy with how she presents herself.

she needs some hella media preparation and life guidance.

I'm just as hardcore with black female representation but there's a time to back off and let victory and glory be the only debate.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm here for it. REPPING CARTER HIGH!

She got tat's, colored hair and long nails....fuck it this what girls her age look like.....

She's dominating and whooping ass. I like the fact she doesn't look like everyone else or what people would consider to be "traditional"......

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don’t care for her hair or her tattoos, but I’m not trying to fuck her or have her as my woman.

She’s running in the Olympics and I hope that she wins.
Is she cheating? If she isn’t, then those losers to do better. Media training for what? To depress yourself. That’s one thing I never understood about us: if we know cacs are weak and just depressed why do we insist on following them? Maybe they wouldn’t be depressed if they didn’t cheat every single time.