Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that Sherika Jackson will spoilt the party in Tokyo and be a major threat for the 100M sprint title... she's normally a 400M runner who has already won bronze medals at both the last World Champs and Olympics, but her coach has recently made her switch focus to the sprints and her improvement over the season has been exceptional.
She ran a personal best of 10.77 in the semi-finals at the Jamaica National championships a few days ago. See the race in the video below.

With the rate she has been improving, added with her incredible form and strength I'll put a bet on her upsetting the field and beating a few of the favourites in the 100M sprint in Tokyo.

Last edited:

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm going to make a bold prediction and say that Sherika Jackson will spoilt the party in Tokyo and be a major threat for the 100M sprint title... she's normally a 400M runner who has already won bronze medals at both the last World Champs and Olympics, but her coach has recently made her switch focus to the sprints and her improvement over the season has been exceptional.
She ran a personal best of 10.77 in the semi-finals at the Jamaica National championships a few days ago. See the race in the video below.

With the rate she has been improving, added with her incredible form and strength I'll put a bet on her upsetting the field and beating a few of the favourites in the 100M sprint in Tokyo.

Bad bet. Jamaica is competing for the bronze.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
They’re no retirement plan for ex olympians. If she has to wear colorful hair to get a sponsorship she should do it. Don’t let this country use you and spit you out like they did our forefathers.
Man this is FACTS

I may have mentioned it before, I knew a guy that beat both Carl Lewis and a doped up Ben Johnson in at an indoor event. Dude has multiple gold medals from PanAm games, Olympics, NCAA events, etc... hell he's even been inducted into a major D1 university's hall of fame and was nominated for the collegiate hall of fame but I dunno if he made it in...

Wanna know what he doing now? Picking orders on a forklift in a warehouse here in Houston. I managed him for 2 years.

Get your money when you can... because when it's over, IT'S OVER.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How much are you willing to lose?

Simply_Black

International
International Member
How much are you willing to lose?

$20 to BGOL's GoFundMe account... that's if she fails to medal in the 100M finals... I will go as far to say that she will beat one of the pre-favourites of Fraser-Pryce, Richardson and the current champion Thompson in the finals.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If somebody white fired her from her job just because of her appearance or her demeanor, I'd bet y'all niggas would be singing a different tune.

At some point we gotta stop worrying about how white folks look at us so we can be ourselves
It’s hard when your lord and savior is white.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$20 to BGOL's GoFundMe account... that's if she fails to medal in the 100M finals... I will go as far to say that she will beat one of the pre-favourites of Fraser-Pryce, Richardson and the current champion Thompson in the finals.
this is the race i would bet on rite here.... :yes: :yes:

papi68

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m your huckleberry

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Thompson is still good but looks like she fallen one step behind the top level...I dont expect her to medal

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member

JAA National Championship 100m Women Final Shelly-Ann Fraser-Price 10.71!!!!!!

Shelly Ann Fraser Pryce wins 100m Jamaica Olympic Trials 2021 Shericka Jackson(2nd),Elaine Thompson

Shelly Ann... I'd risk it all.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We have a few coons and CACs on this board. Oh she is confident if she is true to herself. They used to say the same bullshit about the 1980s university of Miami football team and those guys was winning championships
:lol:

Nigga, no matter how many times you repeat this stupid statement she still repping herself like a hoodrat as the Miami team did. Winning didn't change most folks opinion or perception of them in the media even to this day. :smh:

:clown

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Nigga, no matter how many times you repeat this stupid statement she still repping herself like a hoodrat as the Miami team did. Winning didn't change most folks opinion or perception of them in the media even to this day. :smh:

:clown
You are calling me a nigga while you are saying some coon stuff :tut:

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are calling me a nigga while you are saying some coon stuff :tut:
Cause I'm a nigaa calling fuck nigga shit out. Only coon is you celebrating fuck hood nigga shit But in the same breath screaming black lives matters.

Can't have it both ways clown. You want someone to respect you then show you respect yourself first.

Black folks can't get ahead cause of clowns like you embracing fuck shit and passing it off like that's are culture.

Sorry to bust your bubble but white punk rock hoes been doing the colored hair since forever, we need to stop emulating these crackas and be original but that means nothing to a copy cat mind set like yours.

:itsawrap:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Cause I'm a nigaa calling fuck nigga shit out. Only coon is you celebrating fuck hood nigga shit But in the same breath screaming black lives matters.

Can't have it both ways clown. You want someone to respect you then show you respect yourself first.

Black folks can't get ahead cause of clowns like you embracing fuck shit and passing it off like that's are culture.

Sorry to bust your bubble but white punk rock hoes been doing the colored hair since forever, we need to stop emulating these crackas and be original but that means nothing to a copy cat mind set like yours.

:itsawrap:
My original comment still stands

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sha'Carri was hitting 10.74 with late/bad jumps off the blocks.....she was still a little late off the blocks on the 10.64 run.....but if she can really nail her starts and not be 3rd,4th,5th.....off the line....she's gonna be super tough in Tokyo.....

No disrespect to Shelly Ann or Blessing....
They both seem to jump off the blocks pretty well

easy_b

BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

Simply_Black

International
International Member

That kid is special..... I just now hope he gets the coaching and treatment that will slowly but surely take him to the greater achievements.....

...... no need to rush him, his progress has to be gradual and done at the right time, similar to how it was done with Bolt..... otherwise he will crash and burn like many great young talents before him.

Last edited: