Julien Alfred WINS GOLD IN THE WOMEN'S 100M Gabby Thomas Sha'Carri Richardson , Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But being relaxed/focused doesn't help you jump off the line....

Being fully aware and acute does....

It is not like they just created the rules and she was blindsided by this.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll never understand the need for weed, when you know that you're going to get tested.

I guess since I've never smoked, I'll never understand the hype of weed
I won't either, but whatever. We all have our vices.

She is a bit much at times, but I'm not holding that against her.

Surprised that some people are.

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered
She fucked up the opportunity to attend the Olympics and make BIG millions in endorsements because of her great story, for some stupid ass weed!!!!!!!!!

Life is entirely about the choices we make. As one of my college professors would always say, Piss Poor Choices always turn into Piss Poor Performances
She has fucked this one up.

I was really rooting for her! I hope she can recover.

Oh well.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won't either, but whatever. We all have our vices.

She is a bit much at times, but I'm not holding that against her.

Surprised that some people are.

If you let a vice jeopardize your happiness or career, you are fucking up. I like to drink, take edibles and make my own tinctures. If doing any of that risked my career or happiness, I would stop. She could have consumed CBD and been fine so let's not try to make this into something that it is not. This is just plain stupid. :smh:

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the real problem in the black community is discipline. I get weed is no big deal but some people hate walking the straight and narrow no matter what is on the line.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Where you at @easy_b We still celebrating the hood shit in her? :hmm:
As you say, I stand by my original statement. she's on the world stage Bitch needs to grow up.
I know, right.:rolleyes:
699a2122e0e0362dc99d395f22e93d7a.gif

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is not like they just created the rules and she was blindsided by this.
This is my point, don't matter if it' just weed. Bitch you knew the rules. :smh:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If this little arrogant mouse fucked up an opportunity of a lifetime smoking weed, cut off those stupid nails and slap that fuckin' hair dye off her head. No way her camp didn't know what the rules were. She just decided to say, "Fuck It! Let them catch me!" (If what's reported is true).

:dunno:

Who_I_AM

BGOL Original Veteran /C.S.I.
Registered
What the fuck you talking about looks like a duck quacks like a duck? What you implying here?

tenor.gif

I trust you will figure it out, but here is another clue

tumblr_mpwbxtInGE1rcwebeo10_r1_500.png

Her inner voice
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Gz0g.gif
tumblr_mpwbxtInGE1rcwebeo5_400.gifv
tumblr_mpwbxtInGE1rcwebeo8_400.gifv

60ceb34deed9b.image.jpg
US-Track-Trials-Athletics-10.jpg

US-Track-Trials-Athletics-8-1.jpg

you didn't think that they weren't going to test her after that???

BUT I AM STILL ROOTING FOR HER!!! We just need to leave all that City Girl mess in Miami. She could be set for life!!! Smoke weed after track and field is over!! Even if she gets to go to Tokyo she has messed up her endorsements (the major ones anyway). I pray I am wrong.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man what a way to mess up millions in sponsorship:smh:. It's Bullshit that cannabis is still banned, but she had to know it was illegal before the damm trials.

I don't like her style, but this is going to far. At least let her run the 4x100. Shit I feel for her.

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If weed takes away her nervousness, her anxiety, or anything else that can calm her during a race it's definitely a ped. And I'll say what other people are afraid to; she's looks like a damn hood rat, smoking weed like a hood rat, therefore it's a hood rat
She from Oak Cliff the hood so she probably been smoking weed for years.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

[/QUOTE]

I actually agree with him. No it won't help your physical performance, but if you've ever been in a race where the start signaled with a sound or lights then you know how butterflies and anxiety can cause you to react in an unnatural way. So in a sport where tenths of seconds matter... Not saying this was her goal as far as smoking... I think she's just a weedhead. Im just saying that I can see how being in a relaxed state can help race starts.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I actually agree with him. No it won't help your physical performance, but if you've ever been in a race where the start signaled with a sound or lights then you know how butterflies and anxiety can cause you to react in an unnatural way. So in a sport where tenths of seconds matter... Not saying this was her goal as far as smoking... I think she's just a weedhead. Im just saying that I can see how being in a relaxed state can help race starts.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone that has played college sports/professional sports know of the random drug tests. And everyone knew that weed will get you suspended. I don’t know if the rules have shifted from 20 years ago, but I don’t think they have.

If true she failed her drug test because of weed, then she has to eat that L. This isn’t a new thing. Someone should have been in her ear.

And let’s not assume she smoked it. Edibles are a thing too.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw. This is fucked up IMO. So ya'll think NONE of these athletes smoke Pot?

So some weed is gonna make someone a 10th of a second faster or some shit?
Ppl get banned for shit that make them lethargic. I don't think the reason is solely about banning something that makes an athlete faster. Also WADA rational is that they banned some of these drugs in case ppl try to use it to mask other drugs.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
So you are saying it shouldn't be a problem if someone light one right before an event?

There is no way inhaling smoke in your lung has no health risks.

That aside, its the WORLD anti doping agency. Not the AMERICAN anti.....weed is still banned at the federal level, in many states and many countries.

Shit even though weed is legal in NJ, some towns are banning its sale, use and distribution outside of your home.

I was rooting for her with her cute self, but she may have fucked this up.