Just Came From Shopping - WATER & TOILET PAPER ARE GONE!!!!

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
The last two weekends Costco has been out of toilet paper and paper towel, including last weekend which was the first of the month and a huge volume day.

A doctor I know has advised to stock up bc Rona wave two is coming. Hence when supply was replenished over the summer i stocked up and am sitting on about 4 months worth now, plus Clorox wipes and bleach.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Why you should always close the lid: Horrifying images show how germ-infested water droplets are thrown into the air when you flush the toilet
  • Harpic the chemical company took high-speed photos to capture what happens when a tolet is flushed
  • Explosion of aerosol droplets were captured on camera showing how particles spread with the lid up
  • July study found coronavirus particles can spray potentially infectious parties in a cloud up to three foot high

35201834-8910151-image-a-59_1604424825401.jpg

35201832-8910151-image-a-62_1604424836278.jpg

Multi - P Limited

Rising Star
Registered

Why you should always close the lid: Horrifying images show how germ-infested water droplets are thrown into the air when you flush the toilet
  • Harpic the chemical company took high-speed photos to capture what happens when a tolet is flushed
  • Explosion of aerosol droplets were captured on camera showing how particles spread with the lid up
  • July study found coronavirus particles can spray potentially infectious parties in a cloud up to three foot high

Yeah... When myth busters did this, I've been doing the lid everytime.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Already knew this. Why I close lid and flush and I don’t keep my toothbrush by toilets in my other 4 bedrooms.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Already knew this. Why I close lid and flush and I don’t keep my toothbrush by toilets in my other 4 bedrooms.

Agreed.

Too many people still keep their toothbrushes & combs near toilets.

Or people using toilet paper freely for other usages. Hell ... grab some kleenex or paper towel from elsewhere in the house. Somewhere much safer.

cnc

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Good times to stock up before shit hits the fan (already has truthfulLou) again.

Costco has been limited on toilet paper and paper towels to one each per visit all spring, summer and fall; as of late they’ve only had one or the other when I got at opening on weekends but rarely both. I’ve stocked up so I’m good but advise all fam to do so because the panic buying has started.

They haven’t started limiting the number of folks in-store at one time yet but I’ll bet that it’s coming again soon. Those one and two hour lines ain’t going to be fun when it’s cold as hell outside.

Stores like Walmart seem to be fully stocked with Clorox wipes early in the morning; the other move is to hit up their Neighborhood Marker stores.

Id also get all your Thanksgiving stuff this weekend at the latest. No way in hell I’d want to be in a store Thanksgiving week, mask requirements or not.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Id also get all your Thanksgiving stuff this weekend at the latest. No way in hell I’d want to be in a store Thanksgiving week, mask requirements or not.

Agreed. As best as possible, always try to run errands / groceries during off-peak hours too.

Used to do my shopping Sat' AM, but not the case now during covid year. Do it mid-week or so (early).

Also have that list going in - know what you're willing to pay for something (sale or not), and have a routine in there. No need to wander aimlessly.

Reactions: cnc

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Covers for the toothbrush are dirt cheap and although you should close the lid, putting your toothbrush in a case between uses helps. Every so often soak the brush in hydrogen peroxide and you'll be fine.
This.

Always do this. get a peroxide spray bottle and hit your shit with it.