Kamala Harris Backtracking On Previous Progressive Positions

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
That's not based on facts or statistically true. Just pure emotion like @xfactor said

How the fuck would saying any politician is better than another be "statistically true"?

Where's your thread making the positive case for Trump?

Still light years better than another trump term.
Politicians flipflop all of the time. Donald chump is STILL going to lose and most likely do some jail time. :yes:

That's not good enough. 90% of black people are anti-Trump, I'm with you on that. No matter what Kamala does she is better than Trump.

But we still have to demand better. We can't let being better than Satan pass for good enough.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the fuck would saying any politician is better than another be "statistically true"?

Where's your thread making the positive case for Trump?

That's not good enough. 90% of black people are anti-Trump, I'm with you on that. No matter what Kamala does she is better than Trump.

But we still have to demand better. We can't let being better than Satan pass for good enough.
Deportations worse under Biden
-Wages stagnant and cost of living skyrocketing under Biden (and at least 2 strike interferences)
-Still paying off loans under Biden
-Roe overturned under Biden and not codified in federal law by him
-Oil drilling intensified and environmental regulations waning under Biden

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
That's not based on facts or statistically true. Just pure emotion like @xfactor said
For me the math works....I've had the highest increases in pay/bonuses and quality of life under BIDEN. That matters a lot to me as a single dad going through a Divorce raising my three kids. The other guy had 4 years and is literally statical a fucking idiot of the highest order. I'm good on his white supremacy and everyone that submits to that train.

You can fall in line with that and be half a step away from being lynched at one of his rallies. It's fuck trump and has always been fuck trump. The man had a scandal every damn week. I'll roll with the black/Indian lady.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How big was the Senate majority under Trump when he confirmed a third of the current Supreme Court?
big enough to force all his SCOTUS picks into office.

On the other hand, folks are going to have to realize that the majority of Americans don't want a single payer system.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For me the math works....I've had the highest increases in pay/bonuses and quality of life under BIDEN. That matters a lot to me as a single dad going through a Divorce raising my three kids. The other guy had 4 years and is literally statical a fucking idiot of the highest order. I'm good on his white supremacy and everyone that submits to that train.

You can fall in line with that and be half a step away from being lynched at one of his rallies. It's fuck trump and has always been fuck trump. The man had a scandal every damn week. I'll roll with the black/Indian lady.
I see unarmed black men and women being shot still under ya democratic president. Shit don't change

SoulPatch

Star
Registered
Necessary educational material for the class.
So BOTS from X (Musk's Twitter) are providing all the educational content for your "class" now?
:smh:

This place is racing down to the bottom because of influx of all these B.S.bot posts and poser posts from OTHER social media spots.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
So BOTS from X (Musk's Twitter) are providing all the educational content for your "class" now?
:smh:

This place is racing down to the bottom because of influx of all these B.S.bot posts and poser posts from OTHER social media spots.

I provided content from reputable outlets. Every account on Twitter is not a bot. :smh:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I provided content from reputable outlets. Every account on Twitter is not a bot. :smh:

His criticism is par for the course when it comes to "critical thought" from BGOL Demo-drizzlers. They can NEVER have a real discussion about the actual content. They try to invalidate the source instead. And then cry when Trump does the same thing when he says "fake news." :smh:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Of course we have to vote for Harris but she can also be pressured every step of the way.

And Obama is the perfect example of a politician who the people failed to pressure.

In early 2009, as Barack Obama prepared to move into the White House, a particular historical anecdote rapidly gained in popularity, repeated in dozens of talks and articles as a parable for how supporters should respond to the new president taking office. The story related a New Deal–era encounter between Franklin Delano Roosevelt and a group of activists, usually said to have been led by A. Philip Randolph of the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters. In the meeting, the advocates laid out a vision of bold action for change that the president could advance with his bully pulpit and his executive power. FDR listened to their position and considered the demands they presented. Then he replied, “You’ve convinced me. I agree with what you’ve said. Now go out and make me do it.”

Oh for sure brodie! I’m all about pressure from the Left (where all meaningful change happens contrary to where this centrist-right ass board’s opinions happens to reside).

I will say that I’m fucking shocked that these consultant ghouls in the DNC allowed the nomination of Tim Walz. I’m not gonna lie… from this fucking corpse in Biden “confidently” yapping with Dem apologetics all the way to his blessed stepping down to this absolutely insane Harris/Walz nomination. I’ve been SHOCKED by a Dem Party that seems to know what they’re doing. It has been absolutely unexpected. I’m fixing a plate of crow for myself rn.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His criticism is par for the course when it comes to "critical thought" from BGOL Demo-drizzlers. They can NEVER have a real discussion about the actual content. They try to invalidate the source instead. And then cry when Trump does the same thing when he says "fake news." :smh:
The pro-whites hate Trump so much because he is what they aspire to be and he won’t embrace them openly. They won’t admit it but that is the only reason they can obsess over him like they do.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Democrats are very weak and dumb, the fact that Josh Shapiro is a front runner as VP speaks to how lost and retarded they are.

Having said that, what the fuck else are we supposed to vote for out here? Republicans are basically on some Ridley Scott Alien type shit… yes Dems suck but wtf are these other niggas on??! :smh:

We live in a dystopian nightmare.
EXACTLY!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Deportations worse under Biden
-Wages stagnant and cost of living skyrocketing under Biden (and at least 2 strike interferences)
-Still paying off loans under Biden
-Roe overturned under Biden and not codified in federal law by him
-Oil drilling intensified and environmental regulations waning under Biden
Many of these issues would be exacerbated under chump, stop acting like a petulant child about obvious truths it blunts your own argument.