Kamala Harris Backtracking On Previous Progressive Positions

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sir if you must lie to these good people then you have lost this discussion. Most of us know you are fos but let's do this. A quick Google search shows free tampons were for girls not boys. But its weird that that is where you and the whyte wing would take this cuz the truth is not in you. Lets knock down more of your lies. When did she ID her family as being black? She didn't. I'm glad you plan to watch the DNC.We just might have you voting for VP Harris yet
Someone on here seems to think its true they made a whole thread on it with an article confirming Tampon Tim's actions. And I'll be watching the DNC convention to see if it will be a repeat of the 68 DNC convention. Given the fact that the Black residents out there don't appreciate the illegals taking over their shit out there.
One thing about Kamala being in Illinois, she'll be close enough to another person not qualified to do their job by way Tiffany Henyard.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone on here seems to think its true they made a whole thread on it with an article confirming Tampon Tim's actions. And I'll be watching the DNC convention to see if it will be a repeat of the 68 DNC convention. Given the fact that the Black residents out there don't appreciate the illegals taking over their shit out there.

One thing about Kamala being in Illinois, she'll be close enough to another person not qualified to do their job by way Tiffany Henyard.
So I did my own research and concluded that this is lie spread by conservative sites like the Daily Wire. Watch, listen and learn from VP Harris and the Democrats. Then come back to the board and apologize for all the Trump propaganda you post.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So I did my own research and concluded that this is lie spread by conservative sites like the Daily Wire. Watch, listen and learn from VP Harris and the Democrats. Then come back to the board and apologize for all the Trump propaganda you post.

That's okay there's nothing Kamala Harris could teach me other than topping off Willie Brown and trust me I have no interest in learning that.

And as far as Trump propaganda I can tell you what ain't propaganda

Noo!!!!

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is it propaganda? B1!!!
Lesson 1. Scroll thru that channel and peep who the favorite targets is. The Democrats. The biggest threat to black peoples heath and wealth are the white supremacists in the GOP. Not focusing on that is media malpractice. Where is the Vance or Trump take down? Propaganda isn't just what you say. It's also what you don't say.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not.

Each group you will try to use to make a point includes each race and ethnic group and most of the things are already law for US even though the courts don't act like it...

Remember Plessy v Ferguson was never handled in a court and that is why the courts behave like there are no rights a black man has that a white man is obligated to..