Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump to debate on September 10( East vs West, Women vs Men, Sista va Cac, DemoRat vs RePigLet)

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
On Fox they blame the moderators
Didn't even watch the debate but kept reading yall commentary...I knew his side would blame the moderators...it's their only angle...looks like he got destroyed...I knew she would win but she needed to destroy him based off how biased people are for him...looks like she did that

Not sure if it will change anything (I don't believe anybody is really undecided) but she did what she needed to do

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On Fox they blame the moderators

Scott Jennings on CNN (republican commentator) just made a perfect analogy about this: "It's hard to complain about the refs when you're not making your own jump shots"

Side note: To be fair, i do think they didn't really hold her to account about answering questions that were asked (wish they would have had Martha Raddatz doing the moderating) .

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't worry they'll be a few guys here in the morning doing damage control
They can try but the proof is in the facts and the betting markets show you she killed him. Before the debate he was a -120 favorite she was +105 underdog. Now an hour after it ended she is -120 and he is even money. That is a huge move on the line in an hour. the books know she killed him