Kanye West posts new photos of himself and his wife Bianca Censori

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

79695309-0-image-a-24_1704574435593.jpg

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Him saying "Our children" like that in the post is just a shot at Kim....along with making his new wife look like her.

He being mad petty.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
If he thought the backlash was bad for shitting on Jewish and Black people just wait until this relationship goes left he gets that Diddy treatment after the Cassie allegations.

Actually his may be worse because it does appear like he's totally controlling her so if she makes any abuse allegations it would be totally believable to most.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
If he thought the backlash was bad for shitting on Jewish and Black people just wait until this relationship goes left he gets that Diddy treatment after the Cassie allegations.

Actually his may be worse because it does appear like he's totally controlling her so if she makes any abuse allegations it would be totally believable to most.
kanye gonna get diddyed, jonathanMayored and willSmithed

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

You think he is controlling her? Or does she won’t to be controlled?

I think this chick can walk away from this anytime she wants without issue. She just doesn’t want to let go of the lifestyle. But I do get how she can spin this as abuse.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
look like she one those long booty type chicks...beautiful tho. she looks like she loves being kanye's muse so oh well. now i wouldn't be surprised a year from now if they've started a cult with camels ,goats and boas

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just a pitiful attempt to convince his ex whore that he's over her and clearly he's not. The boy needs help. :smh:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
You think he is controlling her? Or does she won’t to be controlled?

I think this chick can walk away from this anytime she wants without issue. She just doesn’t want to let go of the lifestyle. But I do get how she can spin this as abuse.

I'm saying it doesn't matter.

The moment she decides she's been abused/controlled and chooses make those allegations he'll be screwed based off lf the of their relationship and how it's been covered.

Jonathan Majors literally ran away from his accuser which was documented on video and the NYPD recommended she also be charged for assaulting him (which the D. A. refused) and yet he was still convicted.

If she chooses to go after Kanye, most likely in a civil case, he will killed by any half decent lawyer just based off of how this can be made to appear and a jury would eat it up IMO.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm saying it doesn't matter.

The moment she decides she's been abused/controlled and chooses make those allegations he'll be screwed based off lf the of their relationship and how it's been covered.

Jonathan Majors literally ran away from his accuser which was documented on video and the NYPD recommended she also be charged for assaulting him (which the D. A. refused) and yet he was still convicted.

If she chooses to go after Kanye, most likely in a civil case, he will killed by any half decent lawyer just based off of how this can be made to appear and a jury would eat it up IMO.

Ok, I see what you’re saying. Lol.

White women will always get the benefit of doubt.