BGOL Investor
"So I promised to Mr. Rainey, I'm gonna marry your daughter
And you know I gotta thank you for the way that she was brought up
And I know that you was smilin' when you seen the car I bought her
And you sent tears from heaven when you seen my car get balled up
But I can't complain what the accident did to my left eye
'Cause look what a accident did to Left-Eye
First Aaliyah, now Romeo must die
I know I got angels watchin' me from the other side"....Sike!
That woman dodged a huge mentally challenged bullet

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

81173283-0-image-a-32_1707764015608.jpg

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wealth sharing is when you have children outside your race and pass your generational wealth down outside your race.
His kids are part devil. His desire to share his wealth with his white wives is part of his desire to have half devil and half original kids. Whites have showed blacks how to be successful devils. They brainwashed everybody about blacks true origin. They make it seem as all civilization came from whites. You inherit nothing if you still have the original dna still in you but hell. All this living by white ideas, white values, white language, white history, etc. Worship white is mainly all you will come into contact with. Especially what you will pass on

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

If slavery was a choice then so is everything he's doing and saying which is going to blow up in his face including continually shitting on his own people and speaking on his admiration of Hitler.

I'll be as sympathetic to him as he and Candace Owens were to George Floyd and his loved ones.
Word. Fuck that asshole.

nxW7kq.jpg

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His kids are part devil. His desire to share his wealth with his white wives is part of his desire to have half devil and half original kids. Whites have showed blacks how to be successful devils. They brainwashed everybody about blacks true origin. They make it seem as all civilization came from whites. You inherit nothing if you still have the original dna still in you but hell. All this living by white ideas, white values, white language, white history, etc. Worship white is mainly all you will come into contact with. Especially what you will pass on
Actually you’re living by white ideas. The children are what the father is according to the Hebrew and science. And his wife doesn’t have kids his ex wife does. We’re talking about the present wife. Not the ex. That’s a different conversation.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually you’re living by white ideas. The children are what the father is according to the Hebrew and science. And his wife doesn’t have kids his ex wife does. We’re talking about the present wife. Not the ex. That’s a different conversation.
I was talking about the kids from the ex. The kids are still part devil and part original. You do realize were living by white ideas. To separate would be like a person escaping Jonestown.
West has the wealth he has because this white supremacy can use him right now. So he is bought and paid for. The goal of any black man is to take this earth back from these white devils. Other than they are not doing any real work just fulfilling their dreams visions in a white man's world. Similiar to what we studied about in Jonestown.
We do not have any culture wealth right now because you damn near got to sell your soul in order to just survive.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was talking about the kids from the ex. The kids are still part devil and part original. You do realize were living by white ideas. To separate would be like a person escaping Jonestown.
West has the wealth he has because this white supremacy can use him right now. So he is bought and paid for. The goal of any black man is to take this earth back from these white devils. Other than they are not doing any real work just fulfilling their dreams visions in a white man's world. Similiar to what we studied about in Jonestown.
We do not have any culture wealth right now because you damn near got to sell your soul in order to just survive.
Absolutely not.

The goal was to always integrate. Theres a reason why the most popular African man in history, mansa musa, is literally a guy with EVERYTHING who still submitted to the Arab and his god.

Integrate
Integrate
Integrate

That has always been the goal. Which is why even though I hate Kanye I never laughed when Kim was getting piped down by Pete Davidson. I know what a white woman means to us.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely not.

The goal was to always integrate. Theres a reason why the most popular African man in history, mansa musa, is literally a guy with EVERYTHING who still submitted to the Arab and his god.

Integrate
Integrate
Integrate

That has always been the goal. Which is why even though I hate Kanye I never laughed when Kim was getting piped down by Pete Davidson. I know what a white woman means to us.
You take what is original and keep watering it down to all that exist is fake not real or original. Why do you think their are no foundations left from the true garden of eden or the people that built the pyramids? It was all black and original. Even today there is proof of our true identity and true history. The technology of ufo's has been worked on and studied completely around the clock. What is behind this is black people that still exist like they were millions of years ago before other races were grafted from us. Right they are still working on a false flag operation of this while they continue to pound the heads and minds of the masses with falsehood. How in the hell do devil's get to rule and feel that they were here first and to feel that their white skin ordained them to be first?
Which was here first black or white? What is original black or white? You cannot take two whites and make a brown less known black. But you can make every color there is from black. Once the devil took over the goal was to destroy everything original.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You take what is original and keep watering it down to all that exist is fake not real or original. Why do you think their are no foundations left from the true garden of eden or the people that built the pyramids? It was all black and original. Even today there is proof of our true identity and true history. The technology of ufo's has been worked on and studied completely around the clock. What is behind this is black people that still exist like they were millions of years ago before other races were grafted from us. Right they are still working on a false flag operation of this while they continue to pound the heads and minds of the masses with falsehood. How in the hell do devil's get to rule and feel that they were here first and to feel that their white skin ordained them to be first?
Which was here first black or white? What is original black or white? You cannot take two whites and make a brown less known black. But you can make every color there is from black. Once the devil took over the goal was to destroy everything original.
You said it yourself. Science
Those who own the science, rule the world.

Europeans could never compete with Africans physically....so what did they do? They made bombs. They took art from Chinese(fireworks) and made it a tool to kill, and that they did. Its why their woman is a prize, why we worship their gods, and why we communicate to each other right now in their language.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said it yourself. Science
Those who own the science, rule the world.

Europeans could never compete with Africans physically....so what did they do? They made bombs. They took art from Chinese(fireworks) and made it a tool to kill, and that they did. Its why their woman is a prize, why we worship their gods, and why we communicate to each other right now in their language.
True. It seems to me the Chinese are doing what they always have done, learn some of our secrets while helping white power to take over. They do not belong in Africa but are there alongside of white devils.
I plan to learn other languages but not until I get my head up out of the water. If I cannot be rewarded with money and resources then something is wrong.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True. It seems to me the Chinese are doing what they always have done, learn some of our secrets while helping white power to take over. They do not belong in Africa but are there alongside of white devils.
I plan to learn other languages but not until I get my head up out of the water. If I cannot be rewarded with money and resources then something is wrong.
The original man had no use for money, hence Mansa Musa having more gold than anybody and giving it away to everyone while submitting to the moon god of the Arabs. The currency were women, and land.

Its something we got from them.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The original man had no use for money, hence Mansa Musa having more gold than anybody and giving it away to everyone while submitting to the moon god of the Arabs. The currency were women, and land.

Its something we got from them.
It is energy. Money is the freeze point of things we want. If the energy is borrowed or controlled then actually we do not have any. We are talking about pure natural energy. Many blacks are living off of borrowed energy without knowing it. If the energy is truly yours, you do what you want to do. Nobody owns you or controls you.
That is what this new nation that I am building is all about. Actually it is how life was in the beginning before other races were grafted from us. It is the true foundation of the garden of eden. The original black nation. Money, land and resources back into the hands of it's original owners.
It is time the hidden things be revealed. I myself when I come up everybody is going to start coming up. I plan on breaking all the spells and curses that made us poor and inferior to a devil race. We will never be bigger devils than them so they made being a devil what everybody desire and that is simply because people want more than to survive and suffer. I will not leave one stone upturned.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actually ye is the only one that not bought and paid for. His sponsors dropped him. And maybe diddy.
And the father has the seed therefore the kids bloodline are black. The white man came up with that “mixed” theory. The blood comes from the bones. The bones comes from vertebrae. The sperm is the vertebrae. That’s the bloodline.

Last edited:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
well tht aint shit she walking roun neked in a plastic bag ...

man she gonna Diddy this ni99a n i cant wait ...lol

this shit look like something out of a Pulp Fiction type movie ...smh

444370535_biancacensoriclearponcho33.jpg

444370573_biancacensoriclearponcho37.jpg

444370506_biancacensoriclearponcho28.jpg
444370592_biancacensoriclearponcho39.jpg
444370553_biancacensoriclearponcho35.jpg