Kanye West "There's nobody that gets judged more than a straight white male." back with a new rant 2023

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I don't get it. I thought you were suppose to be in love to get married. I may have loved 1-2 chicks in my entire life.
What the purpose of getting married? Kanye has plenty of money, the chick aint going anywhere.
Why co-mingle your assets with this brawd you just met. :dunno:
51sPUfu9fWL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I believe that man has legit mental issues but that doesn't completely absolve him pf responsibility. Because I also think he uses it to his advantage.
You know what, I believe you're right about that. Generally, I'd give him more leeway with not sticking to his meds not because he's a celebrity but because he's an artist. I can imagine mood stabilizers probably dull that creative zone artists need to create.

But, as you said, I think he uses his very real mental illness to be outrageous and offensive as possible. That shit he said about Harriet Tubman and slavery was ridiculous. Forget white ppl, that shit would've gotten any other Black person completely bushed as the worst type of coon and rightfully so. He barely got pushback except from Van Lathan.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You know what, I believe you're right about that. Generally, I'd give him more leeway with not sticking to his meds not because he's a celebrity but because he's an artist. I can imagine mood stabilizers probably dull that creative zone artists need to create.

But, as you said, I think he uses his very real mental illness to be outrageous and offensive as possible. That shit he said about Harriet Tubman and slavery was ridiculous. Forget white ppl, that shit would've gotten any other Black person completely bushed as the worst type of coon and rightfully so. He barely got pushback except from Van Lathan.

^^^^

All this.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kanye West Accused of Banning Black History Books, Feeding Kids Only Sushi At His Private Christian School
By Candice OrtizApr 7th, 2023, 12:48 pm

Controversial rapper Kanye West is in hot water yet again after a new lawsuit alleged mismanagement of his private Christian school, Donda Academy.

The school, which is based in California, was founded by West in 2022. According to families who once enrolled their children, they were forced to sign NDAs and pay a tuition upwards of $15,000.

According to The Daily Beast, a lawsuit filed by two former employees — who also happened to be mother and daughter — alleges that West banned all books related to Black history, only fed kids sushi for lunch, and fired employees based on their race.

Cecilia Hailey, one of the plaintiffs in the case, detailed the less-than-academic setting inside the school, noting how chairs were banned from campus and students ate raw sushi every day for lunch. Chekarey Byers, Hailey’s daughter, is also listed on the lawsuit.

“You had young kids eating raw sushi and cucumber rolls every day. A lot of the kids didn’t like it and that’s all they had,” Hailey said noting that outside food and drinks were prohibited.

Students were also forced to eat with their hands because West, “didn’t want children using forks or utensils.”

Additionally, Hailey said the school had no nurse or janitor on site and books on Black history were banned from being taught — including The Lost Boys of the Sudan.

According to Page Six, Hailey joined Donda Academy last November and has been a teacher and school administrator for over 25 years.

Hailey noted that many teachers and administrators left Donda Academy due to behavioral issues and disorganization, claiming the school “had 10 principals in three years.” Roughly 35 to 40 students are still enrolled at the academy, which Hailey calls a “luxury daycare.”

Both women are suing on the basis of discrimination, wrongful termination, and withheld wages.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Kanye West Accused of Banning Black History Books, Feeding Kids Only Sushi At His Private Christian School

Controversial rapper Kanye West is in hot water yet again after a new lawsuit alleged mismanagement of his private Christian school, Donda Academy.

The school, which is based in California, was founded by West in 2022. According to families who once enrolled their children, they were forced to sign NDAs and pay a tuition upwards of $15,000.

According to The Daily Beast, a lawsuit filed by two former employees — who also happened to be mother and daughter — alleges that West banned all books related to Black history, only fed kids sushi for lunch, and fired employees based on their race.

Cecilia Hailey, one of the plaintiffs in the case, detailed the less-than-academic setting inside the school, noting how chairs were banned from campus and students ate raw sushi every day for lunch. Chekarey Byers, Hailey’s daughter, is also listed on the lawsuit.

“You had young kids eating raw sushi and cucumber rolls every day. A lot of the kids didn’t like it and that’s all they had,” Hailey said noting that outside food and drinks were prohibited.

Students were also forced to eat with their hands because West, “didn’t want children using forks or utensils.”

Additionally, Hailey said the school had no nurse or janitor on site and books on Black history were banned from being taught — including The Lost Boys of the Sudan.

According to Page Six, Hailey joined Donda Academy last November and has been a teacher and school administrator for over 25 years.

Hailey noted that many teachers and administrators left Donda Academy due to behavioral issues and disorganization, claiming the school “had 10 principals in three years.” Roughly 35 to 40 students are still enrolled at the academy, which Hailey calls a “luxury daycare.”

Both women are suing on the basis of discrimination, wrongful termination, and withheld wages.
This can't be real. :smh:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

Shit $15,000 is cheap. Try $65,000 for kindergarten in New York

DaSupremeWun

Music Producer/Writer
BGOL Investor

This is the so called genius some niggas on here who are still praising....Koonye West, At this point he than elevated to master coon status. What type of black man would ban books on black history? There is no help for this nigga and the "his mom died and he ain't been the same argument is a bullshit excuse.I believe he's always been a coon whose impulses were lying dormant back then but now it's full fledge go mode. Dude wanna be caucasianized so badly and it's epic levels of pathetic.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

74000199-12376697-Tuscany_Kanye_West_and_his_wife_Bianca_Censori_put_on_a_loved_up-a-4_1691264024579.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is the so called genius some niggas on here who are still praising....Koonye West, At this point he than elevated to master coon status. What type of black man would ban books on black history? There is no help for this nigga and the "his mom died and he ain't been the same argument is a bullshit excuse.I believe he's always been a coon whose impulses were lying dormant back then but now it's full fledge go mode. Dude wanna be caucasianized so badly and it's epic levels of pathetic.

Ill always respect Ye for what he did during Katrina.... but I would never trust a full grown bruh,

that would buy a cracker jesus piece and wear it proudly.....or a grown bruh

that dyes his hair blonde.... I mean do what ya want its your life...and hair but..

as a real knigga, I could never take him seriously.....!!

HNIC

Commander
Staff member

74000199-12376697-Tuscany_Kanye_West_and_his_wife_Bianca_Censori_put_on_a_loved_up-a-4_1691264024579.jpg
Damn Kanye found the last female on earth with Tits and married her. :smh:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor

Kanye West Ripped Cardi B Back in 2018... leaked footage from an unreleased documentary that’s currently burning up the internet!!!

Kanye West didn't bite his tongue while lashing into Cardi B during her monster 2018 come-up … as seen in leaked footage from an unreleased documentary that’s currently burning up the internet!!!

In the clips, Ye was also adamant Kris Jenner's longtime boyfriend Corey Gamble is a CIA agent who tied Cardi into an alleged new world that conflicted with his existing allegiances. Yeah, this is out there, so buckle up.

Ye ranted, "Cardi B is a plant by the Illuminati. She don't write her raps. She just there to sound as ignorant as possible and then make songs like, 'f*** them and get some money.' She has literally replaced Nicki Minaj, purposely that they put her there, and now she doesn't know what to do, and she has no idea what the fuck is going on. She thinks it's just a blessing from the universe. It ain't no blessing from the universe!!!”

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

Kanye West Ripped Cardi B Back in 2018... leaked footage from an unreleased documentary that’s currently burning up the internet!!!

Kanye West didn't bite his tongue while lashing into Cardi B during her monster 2018 come-up … as seen in leaked footage from an unreleased documentary that’s currently burning up the internet!!!

In the clips, Ye was also adamant Kris Jenner's longtime boyfriend Corey Gamble is a CIA agent who tied Cardi into an alleged new world that conflicted with his existing allegiances. Yeah, this is out there, so buckle up.

Ye ranted, "Cardi B is a plant by the Illuminati. She don't write her raps. She just there to sound as ignorant as possible and then make songs like, 'f*** them and get some money.' She has literally replaced Nicki Minaj, purposely that they put her there, and now she doesn't know what to do, and she has no idea what the fuck is going on. She thinks it's just a blessing from the universe. It ain't no blessing from the universe!!!”

Nigga is a clown

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You believe Cardi B can articulate enough sentences to write a song?
It's very ironic that a person who also doesn't write all of their raps is trying to call out someone else for it.

Also, to think Cardi is a plant from the illuminati......they have white supremacy and systematic racism, they don't need Cardi B to do their bidding

Last edited:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's very ironic that a person who also doesn't write all of their raps is trying to call out someone else for it.

That part

And who the fuck is this coon ass nigga calling a plant? The way he allowed those reich-wing racist neocons use up his bussyhole strutting his ass out there on the proverbial political track in the 2020 Election is the prime example of a said plant. And I know these comments were before 2020 but still, quite rich coming from his retarded ass.