Kanye West "There's nobody that gets judged more than a straight white male." back with a new rant 2023

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We must realize he has self diagnosed himself, saying he is "slightly" autistic...

Mind you this is what autism is:
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurological and developmental disorder that affects how people interact with others, communicate, learn, and behave. Although autism can be diagnosed at any age, it is described as a “developmental disorder” because symptoms generally appear in the first two years of life.
Yeah. This nigga is just making shit up now.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kanye? Can they list previous winners of this fake shit. Did they give that award to any of the cacs who shot up their churches and killed dozens of them or is that only reserved for Blacks who say things ? These stupid ass sausage noses heimies
remember the cracka fucker who shut up synagogues?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't get it. I thought you were suppose to be in love to get married. I may have loved 1-2 chicks in my entire life.
What the purpose of getting married? Kanye has plenty of money, the chick aint going anywhere.
Why co-mingle your assets with this brawd you just met. :dunno:

This type of impulsive stupidity is normal for people that aren't playing with a full deck.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't get it. I thought you were suppose to be in love to get married. I may have loved 1-2 chicks in my entire life.
What the purpose of getting married? Kanye has plenty of money, the chick aint going anywhere.

Personally I think he is doing it to get back at his ex wife kim..

because she looks like how Kim USED to look before she went

full psycho with the plastic surgery...

Kim is trying to chase that look and kanye is saying...

see I dont need you, I could just buy another one...

But you DONT have to get "legally" married thats just

psychotic shit nowadays.. if the chick is diggin you

and you diggin her,

let that be that, you dont need govt papers to say,

See the gubment says we a couple so we be a couples now...

just some dumb ass mindfuckery... that lets the state all in your business,

but it aint my life so it is what it is..

She is cute tho, just not gotta see the bitch everyday cute....

but thats just me..

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
He's lonely and bored. The reason why most men get married.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
He's lonely and bored. The reason why most men get married.
200w.gif

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I could have sworn he was just walking around with a Brazilian model as his GF. This is a publicity stunt and apparently the marriage isn’t official as there were no witnesses or none of that