Or
Right here in the states at homedepot
$12,997

plus1-woodshop-projects-lb042272082022-64_600.jpg

Last edited:

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gonna become norm eventually with people can't affording haf a million dollar homes, the government won't give us a break so best believe some investors gonna make this mainstream.

Big problem is weather though, a little wind hits and it :itsawrap:

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
As I see more and more of these becoming popular and the norm like TV shows with these "tiny houses" type living, issues that I ask is where is the equity.

You gotta find like minded people to sell it to and obviously location.

I just feel people need space. The whole tiny living thing is not for me. That's like how they have people living in spaces the size of a bed in a pod and that's their entire living space. And people will think that's cool.

bham_brotha

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is going to sound crazy, but, put me one of these in a state where the weather wouldn't destroy it (No midwest, no south, northeast is sketchy....probably somewhere out west. Would have to be gun friendly and weed friendly. With services like starlink now becoming more common and no longer feeling the need to be a part of the city...I wouldn't be opposed to doing this at all.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i like the look but that would make it in the south. unless you build that fucker into a ditch or a hill....lol. also i'd have to factor in kitchens and bathrooms...... plumbing, insulation and wiring. guess a portable ac might cool most of the unit .

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They gonna become norm eventually with people can't affording haf a million dollar homes, the government won't give us a break so best believe some investors gonna make this mainstream.

Big problem is weather though, a little wind hits and it :itsawrap:
I think you really think the lobbyists for Home Depot, Bank of America, and Buffet Realty are some mark ass bitches. Do you really think the home building lobbyists are going to allow you to build a cheap ass home?

You guys are fucking crazy.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We’ve made threads on these things yrs ago.. like I said b4 they would make great dorm rooms, hotels, placing the homeless, lounges/bars, grocery stores, lil stores etc

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the decimal is in the wrong place on that project. I'm thinking $93,000.

Even if it wasn't, the thirst for one of these units from the people who don't want to be true home owners will eventually jack it up to that.

In 100 years old folk will be telling their kids that once upon a time 200,000 could get them a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house.

In the future it'll probably get you 1 of those. I ain't even see a bathroom in any if those