Katts are going to be living in these soon with the housing market jacked

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Because of taxes I just had my mortgage increased like 27 bucks, it's up to $1657 now, but I'm not worried. I hear apartments rents are about to go through the roof
They bad now and it's gonna get worse. :smh: :smh: :smh:

4fw4iT.jpg

dade305

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Because of taxes I just had my mortgage increased like 27 bucks, it's up to $1657 now, but I'm not worried. I hear apartments rents are about to go through the roof
About to??? Apartment rents been through the roof. I know someone who was paying $1600+ for a 2 bedroom apt. a couple of years ago.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
i could do this
in fact i priced used shipping containers @3k two weeks ago
i have the skill set to build these
s i might do this in the future

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The real issue with all these is the cost. If anyone's watched these vids and heard them state the base cost before delivery and installation I'd love to hear it. My son is considering these as an option to get something on a plot of land he acquired. It had a trailer on it, but now the zoning has changed, so we'll see.

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
I bet during the summer months it be hot as hell in there..
Probably have central air

air source heat pumps.

(they cool in the summer too!)

This is the future.
Fuck a neighborhood, property taxes, etc.
If you can work from home, home can be anywhere you choose.
Put your container house on wheels and you're all set.

Vista-GO-Tiny-House-001-600x399.jpg

need more room?

Mobile-Tiny-House.jpg

still not big enough?
OK, 2 levels

Sunshine16-04-760x410.jpg

Elegant-Luxurious-Tiny-House-on-Wheels_2-768x513.jpg

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tiny home builder accused of fraud by customers is under police investigation
Matt Sowash, founder of the Colorado-based nonprofit Holy Ground Tiny Houses, has also filed for bankruptcy.
220915-matt-sowash-holy-ground-tiny-homes-mn-1515-1420e5.jpg

DENVER — The businessman accused of swindling people out of their life savings by promising to build them tiny homes and not delivering is now the target of a police investigation.
Matt Sowash, founder of the Colorado-based nonprofit Holy Ground Tiny Houses, has also filed for bankruptcy, court records revealed Wednesday.

A convicted felon who previously served two years in prison for bilking investors in unrelated ventures, Sowash made the move to protect his assets just a month after he suggested in an interview with NBC News that he might not declare bankruptcy “because I can’t sit back and watch all those people lose homes.”

But Sowash sang a different tune in an Oct. 7 bankruptcy filing in Denver and in an Oct. 14 update that he sent to his customers.
“This has really been a week of change,” Sowash wrote. “I first want to apologize for this situation. Unfortunately, filing for Chapter 11 is the only way I can make sure the business is safe and that we can live up to our obligation of making sure everyone gets their money back.”

Sowash’s activities have also drawn the attention of the Englewood Police Department in Colorado, which confirmed it is investigating the allegations against him and his nonprofit.

220915-holy-ground-tiny-homes-mn-1515-f297f3.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

One of the dumbest ideas is turning these into housing, better off melting them down for scrap metal. The amount of modifications required is significant. These container companies need to design some of these units for housing from the start to boost their value.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
My home Depot shed is kinda big. I thought about a diy solar cooling solution when it got crazy hot last summer. Then my wife talked about using the shed for her arts and craft :angry:. Yeh no cooling going in lol

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
White folks are heavily investing intense Tiny Homes.

They will make the initial big profit off of them. By the time Black folks start looking into them, white folks will have sold off and walk away Paid In Full.

Get in now while it’s hot.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Automation will drop prefab homes quite a bit due to the decrease in labor costs. The technology is almost there. The move is to start buying vacant buildable land.

Here are some 3D Printed homes

Last edited: