REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's doing too much when all she needed to do was

turn-off-megan-ferguson.gif

espadon

Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, some of you need to google Kayla...she far from your basic IG chick. She graduated from Pepperdine University in 2013 with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She's a part-time on-air sports journalist getting that bag from multiple sources. I doubt Travis was taking care of her. She's way more than just a pretty face...she has substance.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, some of you need to google Kayla...she far from your basic IG chick. She graduated from Pepperdine University in 2013 with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She's a part-time on-air sports journalist getting that bag from multiple sources. I doubt Travis was taking care of her. She's way more than just a pretty face...she has substance.

Don't take this the wrong way but...

The majority of us don't really care who she is. As the title of the thread says, she' "Travis Kelce's ex".

If it wasn't for him, we'd never have known who she was.

She has a phat ass but she's feeling herself too much ol muffin headed muthafucka! :roflmao:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

She's also the chick that was bitching about how Travis wasn't spending money on her. If she was banking as much as you are exaggerating, she would have been able to help pay for those dates and not be bothered by it. She's constantly crying about him moving on, while he's living his best life

She is just a basic chick with a degree.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

:hmm:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Nobody here wants ta hear dat shit she talkin'. Get naked and take this nut bitch!!! :jackoff:

rxYh21.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
She's also the chick that was bitching about how Travis wasn't spending money on her. If she was banking as much as you are exaggerating, she would have been able to help pay for those dates and not be bothered by it. She's constantly crying about him moving on, while he's living his best life

She is just a basic chick with a degree.
Nigga act like she Wonder Woman en shit. She a basic bitch who needs to spread her legs so I can nut in her then go play my bass.
:jackoff::guitar02::lol:

LcrVtP.jpg