Keke Palmer Files Restraining Order Against Darius Jackson, Asks for Full Custody of Their Son

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
usher-dance.gif

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is what you call it "Babymomma drama" and she was standing in line waiting to be a BabyMomma and this is just the start of what's to come Babymomma.

Don't sign up for no shit like that cause it's 18 years of nothing but a battle til one side tirers out or stop giving a fuck or both.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Y'all knew that dude was weird when he was on social media crying like a bitch over her going to see Usher. Then you saw all that MAGA bullshit he was posting back in the day as well.

Shit being Black and claiming MAGA along should be enough to get you pushed off a cliff.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Y'all knew that dude was weird when he was on social media crying like a bitch over her going to see Usher. Then you saw all that MAGA bullshit he was posting back in the day as well.

Shit being Black and claiming MAGA along should be enough to get you pushed off a cliff.
For a second I was thinking he was one of em BGOL FBA clowns, but he's getting pussy.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I'm not taking sides here, but I gotta know who is this carious Jackson guy and what exactly does.he do? He looks like he inst even in kekle's league. Why didn't she hook up with someone else in the entertainment bis or some rich fortune 500 CEO type . This Darius guy looks like a slacker. Does he even work? Let me.guess he's an influencer right?

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
I'm not taking sides here, but I gotta know who is this carious Jackson guy and what exactly does.he do? He looks like he inst even in kekle's league. Why didn't she hook up with someone else in the entertainment bis or some rich fortune 500 CEO type . This Darius guy looks like a slacker. Does he even work? Let me.guess he's an influencer right?