Keke Palmer Files Restraining Order Against Darius Jackson, Asks for Full Custody of Their Son

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Where dem titties at?

Also we all knew dude was a corny fuckboi after the Usher shit.

Sometimes you gotta let them figure it out for themselves

Again, where dem titties at?

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not taking sides here, but I gotta know who is this carious Jackson guy and what exactly does.he do? He looks like he inst even in kekle's league. Why didn't she hook up with someone else in the entertainment bis or some rich fortune 500 CEO type . This Darius guy looks like a slacker. Does he even work? Let me.guess he's an influencer right?
Hes light skin and shes a self hating black woman....In what world isnt he exactly her league?

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm not taking sides here, but I gotta know who is this carious Jackson guy and what exactly does.he do? He looks like he inst even in kekle's league. Why didn't she hook up with someone else in the entertainment bis or some rich fortune 500 CEO type . This Darius guy looks like a slacker. Does he even work? Let me.guess he's an influencer right?
Bruh...KeKe gives off straight hood mouse ghetto vibes.....

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ninjas waiting to shoot their shot at Keke
200w.gif

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
aint nobody was abusing no fuckin keke palmer,

she does NOT have that abusee personality, you have to have

a personality to be ABUSED, there are many chicks who wont tolerate,

the mere thought of abuse, Keke is ONE of them......what happens is,

she talks to him like he a lil bitch.... goes at him and they get into a little tassle,

he ends up restraining her, by pinning her down, and in doing so, there

may have been some unintended contact, that gets translated into abusive behavior,

to trump up charges...

Im just sayin tho... If anybody gets a restraining order on you, THEY TRYIN TO LOCK YO ASS THE FUCK UP!!

and if you have a child with them...

THEY ARE REALLY SAYING GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE...... if you in a fucked up relationship and if you

think you disgruntled partner is going to get a restraining order on you, you better BEAT them

to the punch....

Once one is on you, you better just leave the area, it will be best if you just leave the city and state.

I dont know what happend or what dude did, but whatever he did,

Keke was tired of that shit bruh!!

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her family knew he was abusing her a year ago and that dude was allowed to just keep it moving? :smh::smh:
I don't understand
No way you lay hands on one of mine and not pay the price.
because she's toxic,,he's toxic and mama & deem knew..now it all makes sense why she's with "him"....ABC-123....

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
cuzz i was asking myself the same thang but what we are not hearing is that no one wants to be botherd wit her...i mean no lil'boosie wants her !!!! no meek mill or lil'durk !!!..no amount of money can mask a clown fool in a mini skirt and high heels..(robin givens) & ect..ect..ect...

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know y'all hate women but are just going to ignore the accusations of abuse?
What is your problem, my brother? Why are you always in every thread doing this same shit. Literally...

You saw and participated in the whole discussion when this shit started with her at the concert. She said nothing about abuse that whole time talking bout she a Muva or whatever dumb shit she was talking about... but why the duck have you literally never given a man the benefit of the doubt in any other these situations? Why do you automatically believe the accuser when it's a woman alleging abuse even when it's a janky situation.

People like you push this narrative that men on here hate women so vehemently and from my lens you (and others) couldn't be more wrong. It's just goofy. Anyway you can carry on.

To entertain your question, I heard the allegations. I simply don't believe them and not because she is a woman or I hate women. That's just dumb but if that assumption supports your narrative/objective, whatever.
She appears to be gaming the system and using it to her advantage like many others do and we have unlimited examples to support this. Literally out of the blue, he is a abusive? He is not the breadwinner in the situation so the likelihood of him being abusive is slim to none in my opinion.

For the record, if he is guilty of abuse, fuck him. Otherwise, this is a play on her end to not have to deal with him after fucking up the relationship with that Usher shit and subsequent media involvement.

Go find some quality men to talk to and hang around with. You seem broken and I say that with love. Sheesh...

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To entertain your question, I heard the allegations. I simply don't believe them and not because she is a woman or I hate women. That's just dumb but if that assumption supports your narrative/objective, whatever.
She appears to be gaming the system and using it to her advantage like many others do and we have unlimited examples to support this. Literally out of the blue, he is a abusive? He is not the breadwinner in the situation so the likelihood of him being abusive is slim to none in my opinion.

For the record, if he is guilty of abuse, fuck him. Otherwise, this is a play on her end to not have to deal with him after fucking up the relationship with that Usher shit and subsequent media involvement.

Go find some quality men to talk to and hang around with. You seem broken and I say that with love. Sheesh...

You think abusers tend to be the breadwinner?

That's the common denominator?

No they tend to be men.
(But yes women can abuse as well)

I have seen plenty of cases, some unfortunately firsthand of deadbeat mfkrs beating on the woman that makes the money, as a means of "control" and "keeping her in line."

The shit is disgusting! Looking at the still images, he's done this before, maybe not often but more than once. And even if she is a toxic person, that doesn't excuse his behavior. He should have left before doing that.

But what's more telling was his post after the story broke. "I love you son, see you soon."

That mfkr is clearly trolling her! And abusers typically do that as well.