Keke Palmer Files Restraining Order Against Darius Jackson, Asks for Full Custody of Their Son

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How you know he didnt check her in person too? Further, and more importantly, how he addressed her public display of disrespect dont negate her public display of disrespect. Not the way i would handle it but my bitch wouldnt do that shit to begin with.

This is a dated concept. Nobody is getting married these days. They were domestic partners with a shared life and child. That is todays husband and wife.. Basic courtesy and self respect dont require a ring my man.

What you expect her mother to say? Keke actions say otherwise. And again, if he indeed was an abuser she accepted that shit.

Show me where i said this.
I feel like a lot of dudes in here are too emotional to understand this logic. Even men have assimilated to this men are guilty until proven innocent approach that is prevalent today. Same dudes will give women every benefit of the doubt and use any illogical loophole to justify dumb shit.

Clearly not saying all women are like this but certainly the ones that we read about on here get all the grace. After vilifying dudes for calling out the bullshit and the story comes out that they lying, they quiet as a mouse.

This is just banter for me, but it's disgusting to see how men don't support each other on here at all. Clearly a sign of the times.

Btw - since when does a pic tell the whole story. Her narrative stinks to high heaven but folks are entitled to believe what they want.

Last edited:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I feel like a lot of dudes in here are too emotional to understand this logic. Even men have assimilated to this men are guilty until proven innocent approach that is prevalent today. Same dudes will give women every benefit of the doubt and use any illogical loophole to justify dumb shit.
While simultaneously making false equivalent bullshit arguments justifying a woman going out publicly half naked. One idiot even likened it to a man getting a lapdance and oddly asked "would yall be mad then?"...:confused: Just weird shit.. :smh:

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
BGOL: Just because there are text messages, police reports, and security camera footage doesn't mean it happened.

Also BGOL; (seeing a social media post by a random unknown poster saying all women refuse to be taken to most regular restaurants) That shit is 100% true. I believe it 100%
Both statements are ridiculous. Police reports and allegations dont mean shit because they themselves embellish or contain the person who filed firsts narrative. Doesn't make it true and often contain info that cannot be proven.

Give one example that validates your first "point".

This is how you/those like you choose to interpret what is being said. In this case specifically y'all ready to bring out the guillotine on dude who was pretty benign until this situation for the pic that Keke put out to substantiate her claim of abuse which greatly benefits her ability to limit his ability to get child support with her being the breadwinner. Y'all go ahead and believe everything you hear.

Me personally, I need to see the proof before I condemn. That's applicable to man, woman, dog, cat, etc..

Y'all turning this into a woman hating thing when it is clearly not.

Last edited:

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Really? You are defending a man who beat his wife? If your girl disrespects you, you leave. Instead he chose violence and now cannot see his kid and his broke ass wont get child support.
Post the video. I'll wait. Point is you've made your mind up that something happened based on a snapshot of an incident. Not that I am disagreeing that if it did happen he deserves whatever he has coming , but the point is y'all jump off the deep end with the little info you have been presented to push a narrative. If she got beat she should have shown the whole thing. I'd again certainly say he deserves whatever he gets.

To you/y'all, this approach is woman hate. It's goofy.

Last edited:

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Know them and hate them. Both. One cat off here attacked me simply because I proclaimed "I loved black women".
Seriously.
Y'all putting everyone in the same bucket. Of course there are some crazy dudes in here, but much like society today, the scales have tipped to anytime you call out something that a woman does that doesn't look sound, or seem right or is foul is met with incel woman hating goofiness.

Like I said before, I believe facts or what is proven. Nothing to do with gender.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Both statements are ridiculous. Police reports and allegations dont mean shit because they themselves embellish or contain the person who filed firsts narrative. Doesn't make it true and often contain I do that cannot be proven.

Give one example that validates your first "point".

This is how you/those like you choose to interpret what is being said. In this case specifically y'all ready to bring out the guillotine on dude who was pretty benign until this situation for the pic that Keke put out to substantiate her claim of abuse which greatly benefits her ability to limit his ability to get child support with her being the breadwinner. Y'all go ahead and believe everything you hear.

Me personally, I need to see the proof before I condemn. That's applicable to man, woman, dog, cat, etc..

Y'all turning this into a woman hating thing when it is clearly not.
You got cats in here saying she made him do it. As in, yet it happened, but it's her fault.

And if the statement didn't apply to you, you shouldn't be triggered.

But by your own words, you show your bias. For the man, "I need proof before I condemn no matter who"

When it comes to her "I know women"

But if the posts truly don't apply to you, just keep it moving. But you made half a dozen posts about them in a row, so something made you feel like they were talking about you.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really? You are defending a man who beat his wife? If your girl disrespects you, you leave. Instead he chose violence and now cannot see his kid and his broke ass wont get child support.
I'm defending him...and fuck a Gimp that don't agree with me...dam hoes need they ass whipped...jack

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You got cats in here saying she made him do it. As in, yet it happened, but it's her fault.

And if the statement didn't apply to you, you shouldn't be triggered.

But by your own words, you show your bias. For the man, "I need proof before I condemn no matter who"

When it comes to her "I know women"

But if the posts truly don't apply to you, just keep it moving. But you made half a dozen posts about them in a row, so something made you feel like they were talking about you.
Nah.. we all giving opinions on here. Triggered is a new term that is goofy to me as well. Yes, I am admittedly biased, to the truth. Many on here takes pieces of stories and make them fact especially when it applies to women. I am pointing out the disparity.

I personally have been through shit that gives me a perspective many of you don't have. In court, it ain't about truth. It's about winning a case. Men don't get the benefit of the doubt in court and clearly in society as well. We all need to take a step back and equalize things.

What you call or interpret as triggered, is actually me trying to give some perspective. No woman hating here.. and I have a daughter. I won't be teaching her the bullshit many of y'all push here or what society has normalized and would be happy to expound on what I would.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Nah.. we all giving opinions on here. Triggered is a new term that is goofy to me as well. Yes, I am admittedly biased, to the truth. Many on here takes pieces of stories and make them fact especially when it applies to women. I am pointing out the disparity.

I personally have been through shit that gives me a perspective many of you don't have. In court, it ain't about truth. It's about winning a case. Men don't get the benefit of the doubt in court and clearly in society as well. We all need to take a step back and equalize things.

What you call or interpret as triggered, is actually me trying to give some perspective. No woman hating here.. and I have a daughter. I won't be teaching her the bullshit many of y'all push here or what society has normalized and would be happy to expound on what I would.
And if your daughter told you her boyfriend choked her and showed you a picture from security camera footage, would you tell her you need more proof than that?

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And if your daughter told you her boyfriend choked her and showed you a picture from security camera footage, would you tell her you need more proof than that?
I swear man, while I get the point you're making, you know how many niggas die for no reason trying to address situations told by a woman without the full story, they are the more emotional species by nature our daughters included.. Y'all condone acting off pure emotion and that word triggered means that one can't handle or manage their emotions in my opinion.

We've seen an instance of that recently with that football player where the chick called her brother and friends to get him and someone died... Not saying all women do this but to say that a man should react to words, statements or allegations without evidence is BAD ADVICE.

Now to your question, would I initially feel like killing the dude.. probably. Knowing what I know though, I'd ask my daughter what happened, I would then go speak to dude to get his side and assess how I want to respond at that point. You do know that choking someone with the actual intent of restricting breathing would likely leave marks or evidence. If she has a picture, she'd likely have a video and I would be looking for evidence on her body to substantiate what she is saying. If she waited, I'd wonder why she is telling me after the fact and I'm supposed to go risk my freedom without a clear picture of what transpired... Right..

Regardless, we'd go to the precinct and file charges. If she was beat up or choked , in my opinion it would be evident especially if she came to me telling me about it right away.

Again knowing what I know, and having experienced what I have, I'm clear on my approach and why. Most responses on here is just emotions running fucking wild.

Either way, I appreciate your perspective. Peace bro.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
F_WNcVAXoAA3uhh

F_YDt5sWQAAwBR-

F_YDusqWEAAN_RS

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Not saying the pictures are telling the entire story, but how likely is it that there is no actual video especially since pictures seem to be stills from a video.

To my knowledge, the stills were released as part of the restraining order. It's not like the images were sent out solo and clearly that was done because she didn't want people saying she was completely lying. I believe she put the restraining order out herself, but it's probably wouldn't be hard for people to get and it was going to come out regardless. That said, I wouldn't want my daughter to put out a video of her being abused smd live on the net forever. The public may never see the video.

What exactly was your experience and how does it relate to what we've seen so far? Was media used in the case against you? Were there text messages, emails or recordings used? Not blaming you, but what could you have done better to protect yourself. No disrespect, if you are trying to give prospective or educate that would be better than simply saying you are bias and we are soft for not completely protecting another man. You also need to accept that he is not you and he maybe guilty on some level even if they both hit each other.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not saying the pictures are telling the entire story, but how likely is it that there is no actual video especially since pictures seem to be stills from a video.

To my knowledge, the stills were released as part of the restraining order. It's not like the images were sent out solo and clearly that was done because she didn't want people saying she was completely lying. I believe she put the restraining order out herself, but it's probably wouldn't be hard for people to get and it was going to come out regardless. That said, I wouldn't want my daughter to put out a video of her being abused smd live on the net forever. The public may never see the video.

What exactly was your experience and how does it relate to what we've seen so far? Was media used in the case against you? Were there text messages, emails or recordings used? Not blaming you, but what could you have done better to protect yourself. No disrespect, if you are trying to give prospective or educate that would be better than simply saying you are bias and we are soft for not completely protecting another man. You also need to accept that he is not you and he maybe guilty on some level even if they both hit each other.
BGOL is no longer a safe space for men, so what I will say in short is, my ex attacked me a few months after I had three different surgeries on my left shoulder. I was still in PT and couldn't do much with it.

Should I have left the house, yes, but given how it transpired, it wasn't necessarily the first thing that came to mind. I tried holding her two arms with my injured left arm and was trying to push her off of me. Long story short, she had a scratch on her neck (picture was submitted as evidence) from when I pushed her off.

Tha narrative that was told to the police was that she was strangled. No evidence of strangulation (which never happened mind you) but I was taken to jail, given no bond and was in there for 38 days after never seeing a jail in person in my life (I am 45, three kids). I am not that guy and no one who has ever met or knows me knows it was bullshit. I was days away from running out of leave at my GS-15 step 7 government job and ended up taking a plea at the advice of the lawyer I paid 20k to represent me. I was always going to go to trial and said it many times on the recorded jail phone.

My/the truth did not matter AT ALL and would not be relevant until trial... My trial date was set for June and I went in, in January. I am actually one of the good men out here, and if it can happen to me, I strongly believe it can happen to anybody. Y'all have no fucking clue.

My issue is most yell from the mountain tops as if they know what they're talking bout and they don't. It's not easy for us out here and I love women. Shit, women love me. I ain't never had any issues getting or keeping them and I know how to treat them. Anyway, I'm just trying open some eyes based on my perspective and if that makes me a woman hater, then so be it. Goofy to me, but whatever.

I pray none of y'all get caught up because literally a few seconds can change your life forever. I could say much more but I've already said enough. I believe I've touched on my situation in the past but likely didn't give as much context.

Forgot to mention - According to her, she never attacked me. The story is, I lost it cuz she rolled her eyes at me...

Up to some of y'all on here, I should have gotten the fucking electric chair and hence why I continue to hold my line to believe all the evidence when and if it comes out and if the roles were reversed, I'd say the same thing if it were a dude.. most can't relate to my perspective though.

Peace, bro.

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
BGOL is no longer a safe space for men, so what I will say in short is, my ex attacked me a few months after I had three different surgeries on my left shoulder. I was still in PT and couldn't do much with it.

Should I have left the house, yes, but given how it transpired, it wasn't necessarily the first thing that came to mind. I tried holding her two arms with my injured left arm and was trying to push her off of me. Long story short, she had a scratch on her neck (picture was submitted as evidence) from when I pushed her off.

Tha narrative that was told to the police was that she was strangled. No evidence of strangulation (which never happened mind you) but I was taken to jail, given no bond and was in there for 38 days after never seeing a jail in person in my life (I am 45, three kids). I am not that guy and no one who has ever met or knows me knows it was bullshit. I was days away from running out of leave at my GS-15 step 7 government job and ended up taking a plea at the advice of the lawyer I paid 20k to represent me. I was always going to go to trial and said it many times on the recorded jail phone.

My and the truth did not matter AT ALL and would not be relevant until trial... My trial date was set for June and I went in, in January. I am actually one of the good men out here, and if it can happen to me, I strongly believe it can happen to anybody. Y'all have no fucking clue.

My issue is most yell from the mountain tops as if they know what they're talking bout and they don't. It's not easy for us out here and I love women. Shit, women love me. I ain't never had any issues getting or keeping them and I know how to treat them. Anyway, I'm just trying open some eyes based on my perspective and if that makes me a woman hater, then so be it. Goofy to me, but whatever.

I pray none of y'all get caught up because literally a few seconds can change your life forever. I could say much more but I've already said enough. I believe I've touched on my situation in the past but likely didn't give as much context.

Forgot to mention - According to her, she never attacked me. The story is, I lost it cuz she rolled her eyes at me...

Up to some of y'all on here, I should have gotten the fucking electric chair and hence why I continue to hold my line to believe all the evidence when and if it comes out and if the roles were reversed, I'd say the same thing if it were a dude.. most can't relate to my perspective though.

Peace, bro.

Glad you ok bro, always said jail is one of the worst things a man can go through. At 45 years old and I’m (46) we have no time to make a mistake going forward. It’ll be extremely hard to get your life back on track if anybody had to do 10-15 years!

Keep your mind clear and stay far away if possible from her. The world is much bigger go where you are appreciated!!

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

My and the truth did not matter AT ALL and would not be relevant until trial... My trial date was set for June and I went in, in January. I am actually one of the good men out here, and if it can happen to me, I strongly believe it can happen to anybody. Y'all have no fucking clue.

Peace, bro.

There are a few differences between your experience and what we've seen so far with them. The pictures in your situation were taken after the event as evidence and it was marks on the body. The pictures being presented in the restraining order are from a recording of an actual event. Your situation occurred in one day. You said you were lied on about choking her. The stills seem to show him actually choking her. Both parties are claiming multiple physical encounters over the relationship. We hear recordings and text from parents concerned about their children. Overall your situation was hear say while we have some evidence to support Keke claims of abuse even if it was just those days. I get it, but you shouldn't be comparing your experience to theirs.

Allegedly, the video will be played during the trial. Even if it is, you've seemingly taken the stance that you need to personally see the video. Some people would make an excuse even if the video lined up with her statement and match the images. They'll never be happy and find a way to bring it back to her behavior with Usher or say something happened off camera. You aren't, but outside of BGOL I've seen post of men saying she deserved it because of the Usher shit.

I've seen a man who was trying to avoid getting hit and had the police called on him. I've seen two men lose their jobs after being hit by a woman. Like you these men were innocent overall. However, I've also saw the knife wound to the face to a woman who was a victim of a man. The same man pointed a gun at his kids. That man being my grandfather and one of the kids being my father.i saw the wounds on my mother's body and heard the stories of her father beating his wife and kids after drinking. People like to overlook history in that there was a time when men were allowed to hurt their wives. The other side of men not being believed is relatively new. In some countries beating or killing a wife or even daughter hasn't changed.

For every man like you who is falsely accused, there are men who harm women. Yet I don't turn domestic abuse into men vs women and in this instance I'm taking the evidence as it stands today. I'm also open to the idea that both Keke and Darius harm each other. However, I'm not going to ignore pictures that seem to show him being aggressive and the girl seeming to be getting over powered. I'm also not going to ignore the fact that the girl is claiming to have video of the event. If evidence is presented to show the images are out of context, I'd happily say Keke isn't shit.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Glad you ok bro, always said jail is one of the worst things a man can go through. At 45 years old and I’m (46) we have no time to make a mistake going forward. It’ll be extremely hard to get your life back on track if anybody had to do 10-15 years!

Keep your mind clear and stay far away if possible from her. The world is much bigger go where you are appreciated!!
I appreciate that bro.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

16673292014009.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My/the truth did not matter AT ALL and would not be relevant until trial... My trial date was set for June and I went in, in January. I am actually one of the good men out here, and if it can happen to me, I strongly believe it can happen to anybody. Y'all have no fucking clue.

Peace, bro.
Is she completely out your life now or are there children involved...???

I hope you don't miss the ho and on some improving yourself so YOU can be the best

You can be.

I got the memo a long time ago do NOT let uncontrolled sex urges

Take over your life. once you master that you good..

If you don't take a lil fast or break from porn every now and then you way behind in this game called life.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is she completely out your life now or are there children involved...???

I hope you don't miss the ho and on some improving yourself so YOU can be the best

You can be.

I got the memo a long time ago do NOT let uncontrolled sex urges

Take over your life. once you master that you good..

If you don't take a lil fast or break from porn every now and then you way behind in this game called life.
Kids involved, but I am good though. Went through my process. Appreciate the advice bro.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend