Keke Palmer Files Restraining Order Against Darius Jackson, Asks for Full Custody of Their Son

Kingblackman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BGOL just suffering from the incelization of social media. These always online niggas grow this intense hatred for women and they can't even grasp that their rage is just a downward spiral.

Ten years ago, the temperature was different. This used to be a forum that loved women. Sure we've always been weird and yes women have been chased off the board but now there's this bitter block of negros in their manospere echo chambers leaking onto BGOL.

None of us know the full details about what went down with Keke and ole dude, but if your immediate response, with no fucking evidence, is to shit on her out the gate, then I'm talking about you. Fuck your weak ass, emotional insults about simping, feminism, alpha males or whatever bullshit you're rush to repeat in here. Y'all ain't even original. You're parroting the loose talking points of niggas who make money dividing black men and women.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
Registered
BGOL just suffering from the incelization of social media. These always online niggas grow this intense hatred for women and they can't even grasp that their rage is just a downward spiral.

Ten years ago, the temperature was different. This used to be a forum that loved women. Sure we've always been weird and yes women have been chased off the board but now there's this bitter block of negros in their manospere echo chambers leaking onto BGOL.

None of us know the full details about what went down with Keke and ole dude, but if your immediate response, with no fucking evidence, is to shit on her out the gate, then I'm talking about you. Fuck your weak ass, emotional insults about simping, feminism, alpha males or whatever bullshit you're rush to repeat in here. Y'all ain't even original. You're parroting the loose talking points of niggas who make money dividing black men and women.
Man I love my sister, but times have changed my friend. I have a 17 year old daughter, I tell her all the time. You can’t be playing with these ninjas out here. Physical abuse and Verbal abuse are almost one in the same.

On both genders, in situations as more gets comes out. The whole relationship is toxic Mother talking reckless. How you think the daughter going to turn out? Boyfriend and his brother are abusive. This is one of them I’m stay out there relationship if I knew them cause at any given moment they’ll turn on you!

Seen it with my own eyes my boy came home drunk for his birthday. We carried him to his bed, his GF smack the shit out him. Multiple times, then stole me, I politely put her to the side. My GF at the time was about to arrest her. I said leave her alone, came back the next morning to check on my boy. They in the kitchen hugged up, that was the last time I spoke to both of them!

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
And alllllllll this shit started when the bitch wanted to go see Usher half naked. And half you simp ass niggas defended that shit.

And miss me with the abuse bullshit... she was promoting homeboy as the worlds best dad up until the Usher fiasco.
So for the short bus people who are not getting it. The bitch released a photo of her catching a choke slam dated 2022. The same year she was starring in a Jordan Peele movie. Why you worried about a Usher 2023 incident, the bitch forgave him for the choke slam and the usher shit. That nigga should have been quiet, holdin it down, hiring a fine ass nanny and fucking that bitch after his son done watched bluey and ate some apple slices. Having her bath water setup, telling that bitch you wearing this to the oscars. But he's in gif d feelings not thinking about the bigger picture.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
the bitch forgave him for the choke slam and the usher shit.
How can she forgive HIM for the usher shit when she was the one in the wrong to begin with? :lol:

You sound like a bitch. Look here my man.. all this shit went downhill when she decided to take her postpartum ass to a concert naked on some attention whore shit.. Once you open your household up to that level of disrespect and public discourse all bets are off and its the beginning of the end. You cats acting like dude should take that level of disregard from a bitch because she make more money is supreme cuck behavior.

As for that alleged choke slam.. we dont know what the context or back story is there.. he could have been restraining her after she initiated violence.. or it could have been what she say it is.. what we know is she accepted it.. and is on record saying how great a partner and father he was after the fact. So dont play the "he been a animal" card all a sudden when you trying to claim victim status.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And alllllllll this shit started when the bitch wanted to go see Usher half naked. And half you simp ass niggas defended that shit.

And miss me with the abuse bullshit... she was promoting homeboy as the worlds best dad up until the Usher fiasco.

I don't know that man to co sign him.

But we DO know he is sucker who instead of checking that woman face to face? Did it on Instagram.

About a concert she went too.

And she ain't even his wife.

That's a "real" man to you?

And apparently her mother saying that dude been abusive.

So we taking that guy word over her and her mother and apparently there is video too?

Reactions: PJN

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
But we DO know he is sucker who instead of checking that woman face to face? Did it on Instagram.
How you know he didnt check her in person too? Further, and more importantly, how he addressed her public display of disrespect dont negate her public display of disrespect. Not the way i would handle it but my bitch wouldnt do that shit to begin with.
This is a dated concept. Nobody is getting married these days. They were domestic partners with a shared life and child. That is todays husband and wife.. Basic courtesy and self respect dont require a ring my man.
What you expect her mother to say? Keke actions say otherwise. And again, if he indeed was an abuser she accepted that shit.
Show me where i said this.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I don't know that man to co sign him.

About a concert she went too.

So we taking that guy word over her and her mother and apparently there is video too?
she shamed him in public he returned the favor
like @Amajorfucup said he was this great man now he a beast?
her mother never came out with that story
dont care for both
but she created her own situation

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How you know he didnt check her in person too? Further, and more importantly, how he addressed her public display of disrespect dont negate her public display of disrespect. Not the way i would handle it but my bitch wouldnt do that shit to begin with.

This is a dated concept. Nobody is getting married these days. They were domestic partners with a shared life and child. That is todays husband and wife.. Basic courtesy and self respect dont require a ring my man.

What you expect her mother to say? Keke actions say otherwise. And again, if he indeed was an abuser she accepted that shit.

Show me where i said this.

Hold on you saying yourself you wouldn't have done that dumb sh*t.

Why would you co sign someone else?

And if he DID check her in private

Why is the social media clout chase necessary?

Dated or not... it is what it is. He ain't married her so to me personally you realky limited on what you can do or say and even if he did check her privately? No excuse to go to social media. Check her don't look for an audience.

that dude established he an emotional attention seeker with that post.

So you chose defend the abuser and not the abused? She abuses her she tries to work it out and he continues with this foolishness and it's still her fault?

It was a question I'm asking you now.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
like @Amajorfucup said he was this great man now he a beast?
her mother never came out with that story
dont care for both
but she created her own situation

How she shame him?

So if we have a bgol mixer and we go a concert special surprise appearance by ice spice she jumps out and gives me a filthy lap dance.

I SHAMED my wife?

Damm it. I got a good true story I could tell but bgol ain't the same no more.

Anyway yall do yall

I don't co sign going on social media to check a woman or a man period so he ain't got no wins over here

And especially now with the abuse stuff he just confirmed exactly what I thought.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So you chose defend the abuser and not the abused? She abuses her she tries to work it out and he continues with this foolishness and it's still her fault?

It was a question I'm asking you now.
Not sure what part you interpret as my defense of him as an abuser. Also, i dont know if he is or isnt an abuser.. Im saying we dont know and shouldnt wholly believe any of them. And IF he is, then she accepted that abuse and told us how great a partner and father he was throughout the relationship... so either she lied then or is lying now. And in that case how can we now believe any and everything she says?

But what we do know is she left him and they new born baby at home to wear a thong in public to a concert... and in my opinion, if any man accepts that shit hes either a cuck or a bitch. And just because i dont agree with how he addressed it doesnt mean im gonna ignore the fact that she caused the shit with her initial act of disrespect.
Bingo.

She advertised her ass on social media and her responded in kind.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How she shame him?

So if we have a bgol mixer and we go a concert special surprise appearance by ice spice she jumps out and gives me a filthy lap dance.

I SHAMED my wife?
Nigga stop being obtuse.. If you leave your wife and child at home to wear a thong to a Lizzo concert while plastering the shit on IG, you a thot ass nigga and a shame to your household.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We just gonna agree to disagree.

Like I said I don't subscribe to handling personal issues on social media even if it started there.

And his behavior screamed asshole and we can hearing further evidence to prove it.

She guilty of picking poorly that ain't a female trait thats just a human one.

keone

International Member
How she shame him?

I SHAMED my wife?
come on bro ahhah
yes its disrespectful
is one thing to do it behind the scenes
she did it infront of the world
Nigga stop being obtuse.. If you leave your wife and child at home to wear a thong to a Lizzo concert while plastering the shit on IG, you a thot ass nigga and a shame to your household.
:lol:playa my bro but he likes to troll too much sometimes

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He been beating that ass and she still had a baby by him. The usual baby moma logic. oh well
Same thing I said. Keke knew this nigga wasn't shit for multiple decades. And she still decided to give him some pussy. I'm off dat Mortal Kombat 1 ion give a fuck what she goin through. Only way I listen to a bitch problems is if she give me some pussy.

WnKimD.jpg

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Her mom loves saying "Dick" and variations of the word..

"You should have been a child at the table.."..? :confused:

I'm going out on a limb.....

Since he doesn't work and KeKe takes care of him, he should act like a child and not pretend to be a "man."

There's a very popular quote:
"Children should be seen and not heard."

That I think she was referencing.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like Keke was pushing this man's buttons and fucking niggas on the side.
He needed to leave that ghetto hoe but I can see how he got caught up.
with her mouth i know she is quick to pop off...he's the only one that could tolerate her..she talked all that shit on social media
and still ran back to him....

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
BGOL: Just because there are text messages, police reports, and security camera footage doesn't mean it happened.

Also BGOL; (seeing a social media post by a random unknown poster saying all women refuse to be taken to most regular restaurants) That shit is 100% true. I believe it 100%

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

A lot of the guys just hate women. I know a few of these cats off bgol. They are even worse.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

Tell me again how different the temperature was as we chased women off of here, made an actual meme of an overweight female member's mid-section, and whined when HNIC tried to make a female board.

You know your assessment was bullshit when you wrote it(hence the need to add the part about us running off women back then). Why you felt the need to make the assessment in the first place needs to be questioned.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
come on bro ahhah
yes its disrespectful
is one thing to do it behind the scenes
she did it infront of the world

:lol:playa my bro but he likes to troll too much sometimes

Hold on READ WHAT THAT MAN WROTE

and excuse ME of trolling???

I don't troll bro. Never that.

Joke around with my bgol family?

An honor and privilege

and nothing that dude did from publicly berating his baby mother over an Usher concert to abusing her is something I'm defending in any way shape or form.

I am honestly surprised dudes in her doing mental gymnastics to justify his behavior.

my best advice?

If you don't like what the person did so much?

Don't "do it back to them"

Just leave.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder if she knows I have this extremely awesome dick waiting for her next time she is in NYC? Should I hop in them DMs and let her know?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
So many dudes in this thread are showing you why they really don't have women in their lives. They literally on here talking about Keke Palmer shamed that dude because she went to a concert and usher sang to her. Because she went to a concert and showed off her figure.

I keep telling you all a bunch of these dudes on here hate women because they can't get women and they really hate a Keke Palmer because she's fine and she can take care of herself and that means she doesn't need a loser like a lot of the dudes that inhabit this space. We really got to the point where they're saying Keke Palmer's mother is out of line because she was upset at the dude who was beating her daughter.

The funny part is I'm not surprised cause I remember when we had a thread in here about would you defend your sister if her man was beating her. A bunch of the same dudes in here were actually saying they would not defend their sister, their own flesh and blood sister, if a man was beating her because you never know why it happened. As someone who put a .38 in a man's mouth because he dared to put his hands on my sister I really think a bunch of y'all in here pussies.

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered

Did you wipe your mangina before you posted that?

What's not original is the people who comment constantly like the have an agenda to push. No one emphasizing alpha males and simping but you, pal.

Within your first six words you used a white as hell talking point that looks like it was created by some cracker with a touch of token think tank.

This place is mild compared to the "golden era".
We're just in the "triggered" era where anytime someone says fuck that bitch the closet homos got something slick to say.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
A lot of the guys just hate women. I know a few of these cats off bgol. They are even worse.

I really wonder if some of these people on here are secretly gay. Because they come across like they hate women being around them at all and why would you always want to be around just dudes????

Thegooch

The Devil killed Heist & giggled about it @ brunch
Registered
Don't give these niggas any ideas. Next thing you know they are gonna sue HNIC about the TOS and wanna post them pictures here.

keone

International Member
Hold on READ WHAT THAT MAN WROTE

and excuse ME of trolling???

I don't troll bro. Never that.

Joke around with my bgol family?

An honor and privilege

and nothing that dude did from publicly berating his baby mother over an Usher concert to abusing her is something I'm defending in any way shape or form.

I am honestly surprised dudes in her doing mental gymnastics to justify his behavior.

my best advice?

If you don't like what the person did so much?

Don't "do it back to them"

Just leave.
We all joking fam.
And he didnt even say something crazy tho

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
and nothing that dude did from publicly berating his baby mother over an Usher concert
They literally on here talking about Keke Palmer shamed that dude because she went to a concert and usher sang to her.
Are you niggas serious, pretending, or just plain ole dumb? Keke shit out a baby, left the kid and father home, to go parade on social media at a Usher concert wearing a thong. Are you niggas purposely missing that part or cucks who get off on that type shit?

If you dont consider that shit disrespect then you niggas are simps of the highest order or masochist who get off on public humiliation. Having to explain to 40 year olds that your woman being naked in public invites disrespect and dishonor to your household is beyond wild. You reframing that as us being somehow insecure or misogynist is sissified behavior.

How is saying the bitch was out of pocket for going out in public like that even remotely controversial?

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Are you niggas serious, pretending, or just plain ole dumb? Keke shit out a baby, left the kid and father home, to go parade on social media at a Usher concert wearing a thong. Are you niggas purposely missing that part or cucks who get off on that type shit?

If you dont consider that shit disrespect then you niggas are simps of the highest order or masochist who get off on public humiliation. Having to explain to 40 year olds that your woman being naked in public invites disrespect and dishonor to your household is beyond wild. You reframing that as us being somehow insecure or misogynist is sissified behavior.

How is saying the bitch was out of pocket for going out in public like that even remotely controversial?
Really? You are defending a man who beat his wife? If your girl disrespects you, you leave. Instead he chose violence and now cannot see his kid and his broke ass wont get child support.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't condone stomping a female out or hitting her with a brick.
However, handling a black woman is like trying to tame a Zebra.
You can tame a horse but you could never tame a Zebra.
Sometimes you got to put your hands out and handle them.
You heard her mother. What you think the daughter gonna be like.
A man can only take so much.

The Usher incident is more than we see. That was her being petty and showing to him she is willing to embarrass him.
If Usher really is gay then what she doing all that for? How asked her to be doing all that? It is blatantly disrespectful and a shot at him.
I am sure that night she came with that slick mouth she learned from her momma and Darius had to regulate.

I wouldn't do it but I am not gonna condemn a man for making a mistake.

Glad they are broken up and I hope he learns and moves on and betters himself.

That bitch and her momma want him to kill them so he can go to jail. All that abuse and gaslighting they did was TOO MUCH.

He needs to just forget that son and make a new family with a nicer woman. Sad but true. Happens everyday.