KELLEN WINSLOW JR. ARRESTED FOR KIDNAPPING AND RAPE ... Faces Life In Prison

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, This Is Awkward: Rape Accuser Identifies Kellen Winslow Jr.'s Lawyer as Her Attacker

Stephen A. Crockett Jr.

Yesterday 4:41pm
Filed to: KELLEN WINSLOW JR
r3bw1xipyjva0v2ewuzp.jpg

Former NFL football player Kellen Winslow Jr., center, stands behind lawyers Brian Watkins, left, and Harvey Steinberg during his arraignment Friday, June 15, 2018, in Vista, Calif.
Photo: Hayne Palmour (AP Images)
A preliminary hearing for former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow Jr., who is accused of raping several women, took a really strange turn on Wednesday when one of the women identified Winslow’s lawyer as the man who attacked her.

According to the New York Post, the preliminary hearing was set to determine whether the one-time NFL star would stand trial after being accused of multiple counts of “kidnapping, rape, indecent exposure and burglary.”

Winslow pleaded not guilty to all of the charges. On Wednesday, when one of the women who claimed that she was attacked by Winslow was asked to point him out in the courtroom, she point to and identified his lawyer, Brian Watkins, as her attacker.

“The man in the middle,” the woman said, identifying Watkins.

“Don’t put Brian Watkins, accused of rape,” Watkins told The USA Today. “Don’t do that, man. There will be defamation lawsuits all over the place.”

Winslow is accused of raping the homeless woman on March 13, according to charging documents viewed by the New York Post. Her inability to identify Winslow in court was used by his attorney to bolster the former Pro Bowl tight end’s innocence.

“Well, she did not describe our defense and our client and didn’t ID him in court,” Watkins later said outside of the San Diego County courtroom. “She ID’d me. I didn’t have anything to do with this. You better not write that I did.”

A San Diego County Sheriff’s Department deputy also testified that the woman was unable to identify Winslow from a photo lineup.

“Two other witnesses in the case also could not identify Winslow in court on Wednesday, including a 58-year-old woman who said a man named ‘David’ entered her home in Cardiff-by-the-Sea and exposed himself in June. When asked Wednesday if Winslow was on her property that day, the woman could not identify him,” KSWB reports.

Winslow is also charged with raping a 59-year-old woman on May 13. She is expected to testify Thursday. If convicted, Winslow faces up to life in prison.

either somebody got to the witnesses or they are fuckin psycho...

but all I want to know is.. what he fuck is a container of funky monkey...

the only funky monkey I know of.. is a drink on a resort in st kitts...

this dude is just fuckin weird.. he just had too much too soon, was spoiled adn sheltered as fuck..

dude probably has zero game..loves to be the alpha but in a real relationship probably gets punked into being a beta...like exiled queen

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
either somebody got to the witnesses or they are fuckin psycho...

but all I want to know is.. what he fuck is a container of funky monkey...

the only funky monkey I know of.. is a drink on a resort in st kitts...

this dude is just fuckin weird.. he just had too much too soon, was spoiled adn sheltered as fuck..

dude probably has zero game..loves to be the alpha but in a real relationship probably gets punked into being a beta...like exiled queen

Nahhh, dude got CTE something terrible, but you can't check for it while the person is living....

Shit was wild WILD, picking up a homeless chick he had a somewhat casual relationship with (ie you see her around the same area a few times a week/ month) then taking her to a Target parking lot and forcing her to suck and fuck.

Mfkr was known for jerking in the locker room....fam....YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY MEN and still felt the need to whack it constantly....and everyone knew this......

Hell just check the name of this comedy podcast episode on his crimes.

[Crime in Sports] #228 - Attack Of The Circus Penis - The Exposedness of Kellen Winslow Jr #crimeInSports
https://podcastaddict.com/episode/113415078 via @PodcastAddict

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Nahhh, dude got CTE something terrible, but you can't check for it while the person is living....

Shit was wild WILD, picking up a homeless chick he had a somewhat casual relationship with (ie you see her around the same area a few times a week/ month) then taking her to a Target parking lot and forcing her to suck and fuck.

Mfkr was known for jerking in the locker room....fam....YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY MEN and still felt the need to whack it constantly....and everyone knew this......

Hell just check the name of this comedy podcast episode on his crimes.

[Crime in Sports] #228 - Attack Of The Circus Penis - The Exposedness of Kellen Winslow Jr #crimeInSports
https://podcastaddict.com/episode/113415078 via @PodcastAddict

Wow. Dude got some serious mental issues smh. Who the fuck does all of that making millions of dollars? :confused: