Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
This thread has been 98% Kendrick fans. I wish they would not spam the pages with random Twitter post. It’s annoying scrolling through all that
Bitch stop begging for attention by flooding this thread with your bullshit . You’re in here rapid posting about bullshit to get eyes on you. Just like a bitch. Stop trying to twerk in the strip club audience seats faggot

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kendrick fans aren't even Kendrick fans.

It's the same difference with everyone who has gone at Drake throughout his career.

People just hate Drake more than they care about the person going at him.:furious:

People who disliked Rick Ross became his whole fan for a week out of spite for Aubrey. :lol:

It's taking an entire Drake task force to do what to him exactly? Make him look "bad"?

by a small margin :
Family Matters > all the other tracks
I will have to agree. All of the random Twitter post and spamming the thread with so called layers of information.

At this point I don’t think they are confident. It’s like they have to convince each other the diss is next level.

Now they mad because Drake is getting all the spins and radio play.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
440984865_978337273858756_3467619214228419413_n.jpg

440581922_978337293858754_2502034765045869100_n.jpg

440974240_978337317192085_56373654385748190_n.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
Registered
It's not that Drake's response was weak... I don't think nobody said that... that shit was FLAMES and if it were ANYONE else they'd be done... he'd have finished 99% of the niggas in the game with family matters...

But Kendrick is that 1%... you gotta accept it.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro it's not that Drake's tape response was weak... I don't think nobody said that... that shit was FLAMES and if it were ANYONE else they'd be done... he'd have finished 99% of the niggas in the game with family matters...

But Kendrick is that 1% bro... you gotta accept it.
To me the is Canibus and LL all over again. Kendrick got the bars but Drakes song is smothering it because it is getting hella radio play and in the clubs