Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

I Love the focus of this is the 11 year old and nothing else

Like the 11 year old is like 4% of why he's losing

But the only path to victory is to Republican this thing

NVm the L taken in every single round
If the girl don't exist he loses
Even if drake has no evidence of abuse and talking about he heard a kid ain't Kendricks with no proof

Yesterday cats thought conspiracy shit was lame

Today drake has been feeding him information the entire time to weed out the rat

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man fuck that dumbass cac I had to put his stupid ass on ignore... everybody in here is pretty much of the same consensus... Family Matters was solid as fuck but it's not enough to back Kendrick off or give him the dub outright...

Mufucca sitting here just saying shit and then say "I'm stating facts."

Song ain't even been in rotation 24 hours and let him tell it you can't go nowhere outside and not hear it. That dude worst than AK at this point.

For some reason y'all like talking to turds.

giphy.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man fuck that dumbass cac I had to put his stupid ass on ignore... everybody in here is pretty much of the same consensus... Family Matters was solid as fuck but it's not enough to back Kendrick off or give him the dub outright...

Mufucca sitting here just saying shit and then say "I'm stating facts."

Song ain't even been in rotation 24 hours and let him tell it you can't go nowhere outside and not hear it. That dude worst than AK at this point.

He's trying to will Drake to a victory but he can't manifest that shit. No matter how many times he says Drake's winning, the consensus is he's losing. And that was straight off both Kai Cenat and Akademiks streams, two parties very Drake friendly.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
He's trying to will Drake to a victory but he can't manifest that shit. No matter how many times he says Drake's winning, the consensus is he's losing. And that was straight off both Kai Cenat and Akademiks streams, two parties very Drake friendly.
That cracka is an attention starved troll. What he will do is see the majority opinion then switch to this calm fake debating cac that he is and flood a thread with his opinion over and over and over waiting on people to attack him. He gets off on it. Every single thread he will go opposite to troll.

Normally he insults people and shit then threads like this he pretends to be some rational I won’t insult people bitch ass cac. Fuck this guy , there’s a reason he has a 5000 page thread calling him a bitch. What Black man names himself Brown shit and refuses to post in the verification thread. It’s a cac

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
The odd shit is all these niggas worship Tupac , who said his fo fo make sure all your kids don’t grow. LOL nigga was talking about murking niggas children.

Oh but this off limits now. Niggas soft
I don’t get these soft ass baby shit niggas today

:smh: :smh:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Drake could get out of this shit if he's the one that has been leaking information to Kendrick and team like his fans have been hinting at... Sometimes shit fall together too perfectly and you just gotta look and wonder to yourself if this passes the smell test or not.

Him having another kid in hiding after already being exposed for hiding Adonis would be the dumbest shit known to man. Whether or not he's smart enough to plant all that information to be "found" by Kendrick is to be seen, but I believe it's a reason he moved to that big ass ranch in Texas to be closer to Houston and J Prince.

I know that guy gets pegged as being untouchable and some question the authenticity of that claim, but he's beat every case that's come up against him and they've been trying to get him for a long time. Say what you want but that's a real street dude, so him giving Drake a play to run that'll smoke out a rat isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Drake would still have to answer for that pedophile shit along with the appropriation of black culture for success, but that would definitely take some bite out of Kendrick's plan of attack. One thing is for certain though:

Kendrick took a HUGE step going out on that limb with that accusation.
The pedophilia is the atomic bomb

The appropriation ain't nothing, cause he's pops Black and Wayne put a battery in his back. The white boy shit is funny and makes you go hmmm but Black folk are the most forgiving on Earth and many came out a cac vagina