Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Re-listening to ALL of these songs again and I noticed something:

Drake's BEST BARS weren't even directed at Kendrick, they were at The Weeknd and XO. Family Matters was his best song by far, and that 2nd verse where he went at everyone else was his most venomous. Those bars at A$AP should have been nixed, he pretty much called him too handsome to rap and said you can't do anything else until you seed up one of the most beautiful women in the industry again....

And that one line asking Kendrick where his uncle was so he could speak to the man of the house was funny as shit, seeing as he was talking about the lesbian auntie from that one song AUNTIE DIARIES.

His biggest problem is he took that 20v1 shit to heart and ran with it when he should have left them niggas alone after PUSH UPS and focused his attention solely on Kendrick.

If Drake had set his sights on Kendrick a little sooner this battle could have went in a whole other direction. Nobody here can sit here and say Drake wasn't rapping his ass off on Family Matters.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Nice, being born gorgeous can be a gift and a curse. I’m not the tallest at 6’2 but my jawline could carve a new face into mt. Rushmore it’s so chiseled . It can be hard when ugly peoples hate you for being an Adonis

Oh Adonis...

Clever.

drake-and-adonis-show-081623-tout-72d0f89973b14cb6835050a73edcc060.jpg

Don't listen to the bad man son

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re-listening to ALL of these songs again and I noticed something:

Drake's BEST BARS weren't even directed at Kendrick, they were at The Weeknd and XO. Family Matters was his best song by far, and that 2nd verse where he went at everyone else was his most venomous. Those bars at A$AP should have been nixed, he pretty much called him too handsome to rap and said you can't do anything else until you seed up one of the most beautiful women in the industry again....

And that one line asking Kendrick where his uncle was so he could speak to the man of the house was funny as shit, seeing as he was talking about the lesbian auntie from that one song AUNTIE DIARIES.

His biggest problem is he took that 20v1 shit to heart and ran with it when he should have left them niggas alone after PUSH UPS and focused his attention solely on Kendrick.

If Drake had set his sights on Kendrick a little sooner this battle could have went in a whole other direction. Nobody here can sit here and say Drake wasn't rapping his ass off on Family Matters.

This is the same shit he did vs Pusha with Duppy. Duppy was dope but the best bars were focused on Kanye. It's clear he didn't have much on Pusha or Kendrick.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So all yall for the culture...

no more vultures?

Do the right thing

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
crazy part?

Drake always claimed to STUDY the greats

But he did NOT follow the blueprints of Jay Z which would have made him basically IGNORE Kendrick until HE was really ready

And he kept spinning that 50 Cent chain... but did NOT follow Curtis art of war and keep hitting Kendrick with GOOD MUSIC...

NON STOP

Drake, here's how they gon' come at you
With silly rap feuds, tryin' to distract you
In disguise, in the form of a favor
The Barzini meeting, watch for the traitors, uhh
I done seen it all, done it all

Last edited: