Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Meanwhile
Drake loses half a million betting on tyson fury. ...they not like us, they not like us,

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
oh I know.

I mean the records. That cash money cliq mic geronimo early era. Those murder inc records banged EVERYWHERE we cannot front. And the remixes? And the girls loved it so we wanted to be where the girls were. Those songs were hitting.

Till they didn't anymore.

Southside.

Pssssst....

Tupac wouldn't have liked Jeffery either

Just between us Pac probably had MORE in common with Aubrey. That young actor dancer musical poetry a lot of girls around very close to his momma very sensitive? no real dad around feeling like an outsider being a chameleon always wanting to fit in very smart code switching hanging with tough guys trying to prove himself?

Just a thought.
Pac shot two pigs , numerous fights and signed to one of the most street labels.
He was about that life, only comparison to Aubrey is the Actor aspect.

But then when you think about that ,Pac carried over the Bishop role into reality and Aubrey the same as Wheelchair Jimmy lol

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Drake is absolutely Black. There's no doubt about it. But it's fair to question someone who NEVER shows up as Black when shit hits the fan. Especially after that Blackface "protest" pic. What's interesting is Kendrick never questioned his Blackness when saying no one wanted to hear him say nigga no more. He said:

"Some shit just cringeworthy, it ain't even gotta be deep, I guess"

Now for the record, Pusha questioned Drake's Blackness.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Pac shot two pigs , numerous fights and signed to one of the most street labels.
He was about that life, only comparison to Aubrey is the Actor aspect.

But then when you think about that ,Pac carried over the Bishop role into reality and Aubrey the same as Wheelchair Jimmy lol

Like I said I'm still thinking it out. But you made the exact points I did.

The arts background and identity code switching. Claiming different cities to fit in. And the relationship with women and their mothers.

when I got time I might really deep dive into this.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Like I said I'm still thinking it out. Buy you made the exact points I did.

The arts background and identity code switching. Claiming different cities to fit in. And the relationship with women and their mothers.

Cmon man. Pac is absolutely zero like Aubrey. He had Black Panther Parents, Grew up with Black folks in poverty all over the country. He was always pro Black and would do ralleys around Oakland about upliftment even when he went crazy and turned into that thug character.

Pac was a poor kid that grew up with Black people. Aubrey Well off and raised with a white woman in a white neighborhood. Pac lived in Harlem for years, Baltimore for years, Oakland for years, LA for years. He shot out all areas he lives in he didn’t fake an accent like Aubrey just because he visited places. Pac was there in the trenches. Pac as a child in Harlem vs Aubrey.

2pac-on-his-families-block-in-east-harlem-nyc-v0-8u3sh52t10a81.jpg

104-149097_Actual.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Cmon man. Pac is absolutely zero like Aubrey. He had Black Panther Parents, Grew up with Black folks in poverty all over the country. He was always pro Black and would do ralleys around Oakland about upliftment even when he went crazy and turned into that thug character.

Pac was a poor kid that grew up with Black people. Aubrey Well off and raised with a white woman in a white neighborhood. Pac lived in Harlem for years, Baltimore for years, Oakland for years, LA for years. He shot out all areas he lives in he didn’t fake an accent like Aubrey just because he visited places. Pac was there in the trenches. Pac as a child in Harlem vs Aubrey.

104-149097_Actual.jpg

yet so many say Pac was a very sensitive almost soft person pre-Bishop and even during. And was a chameleon

That in itself is a very strong character similarity

And the concept of "blackness" as different groups define it is also interesting

AGAIN... it's a thought that I'm still fleshing out, im not committedeither way. So far no one has made it a completely unfounded think piece though.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
That man is bigger and better than those diss records. He can take as many victory laps as he wants cause he EARNED that.

But HE isn't and his crew isn't.

Cause this is a footnote to him. And it should be.

Lets get that album next King
When he's ready
Last time he was on a fake ass clock what happened?

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
yet so many say Pac was a very sensitive almost soft person pre-Bishop and even during. And was a chameleon

And the concept of "blackness" as different groups define it is also interesting

AGAIN... it's a thought that I'm still fleshing out, im not committedeither way. So far no one has made it a completely unfounded think piece though.
The point is Pac always acknowledged he’s Black and has a Black experience and understands what it means to be Black. Most rappers are fake thugs. Probably 90% , Pac isn’t an anomaly. You can count the real thug rappers on probably two hands and half are dead or in prison.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
oh I know.

I mean the records. That cash money cliq mic geronimo early era. Those murder inc records banged EVERYWHERE we cannot front. And the remixes? And the girls loved it so we wanted to be where the girls were. Those songs were hitting.

Till they didn't anymore.

Southside.

Pssssst....

Tupac wouldn't have liked Jeffery either

Just between us Pac probably had MORE in common with Aubrey. That young actor dancer musical poetry a lot of girls around very close to his momma very sensitive? no real dad around feeling like an outsider being a chameleon always wanting to fit in very smart code switching hanging with tough guys trying to prove himself?

Just a thought.
Stop rewriting history to be a drake empathizer

Pac fucking grew up around blackness
Parents were literally black panthers
Got his game from Oakland

We doing too much
Way way too much

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Drake is absolutely Black. There's no doubt about it. But it's fair to question someone who NEVER shows up as Black when shit hits the fan. Especially after that Blackface "protest" pic. What's interesting is Kendrick never questioned his Blackness when saying no one wanted to hear him say nigga no more. He said:

"Some shit just cringeworthy, it ain't even gotta be deep, I guess"

Now for the record, Pusha questioned Drake's Blackness.
Can't pay attention to detail on that grandstand

Dyson feels attacked for some dumb reason so jumping bad

Literally in meet the grahams he told Drake son he's a black man.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

It ain't code switching stop labeling it that
You're saying niggas that's artistic and into poetry can't be bout it and that's wildly insane

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

It's completely unfounded because you're making character traits of sensitivity into a character trait of what it means to be black

Drake not "black" cause of color or sensitivity
He don't identify as us cause he clowned someone for rapping like they "tryna free the slaves"

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's completely unfounded because you're making character traits of sensitivity into a character trait of what it means to be black

Drake not "black" cause of color or sensitivity
He don't identify as us cause he clowned someone for rapping like they "tryna free the slaves"

I don't what Drake identifies with as Drake shouldn't have said it because of who he is and his past.

But you know exactly what he meant by that.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

I hear you, but the only comparison is the Acting. I mentioned the pig shooting first cause people tend to forget it. Getting shot ain't gangsta, but being behind the trigger...... . Now some will say PAC didn't begin thuggish rhuggish until signing with Suge, though the cop shooting and other incidents were before Death Row. Unfortunately his street shit lead to death. I hate to even bring up his street shit cause it's ignorance

No street credit Aubrey got peed on and slapped by the Diddler enough said

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We doing too much
Way way too much

Drake empathizer?

Colonizer?

Gawd damn

Just because I ain't woke up choosing violence doesn't mean I'm an apologist

It was a just a thought.

And if some white geek made a TikTok saying it was fact most of the stans on both sides would be re posting till oblivion and every so called black music blog would be making dozens of responses.

You know it's true.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We doing too much
Way way too much

But where was he born?
How many cities he claim?

Was he conflicted about his identity?

The arts... ALL of them was a release and expression for them both?

Again I'm not saying they the same OBVIOUSLY. I'm saying I never considered the similarities.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Drake empathizer?

Colonizer?

Gawd damn

Just because I ain't woke up choosing violence doesn't mean I'm an apologist

It was a just a thought.

And if some white geek made a TikTok saying it was fact most of the stans on both sides would be re posting till oblivion and every so called black music blog would be making dozens of responses.

You know it's true.
One problem

Idgaf about visitors I only care about residents of the culture

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The point is Pac always acknowledged he’s Black and has a Black experience and understands what it means to be Black. Most rappers are fake thugs. Probably 90% , Pac isn’t an anomaly. You can count the real thug rappers on probably two hands and half are dead or in prison.
It's difficult for PAC to not acknowledge blackness,l

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
But where was he born?
How many cities he claim?

Was he conflicted about his identity?

The arts... ALL of them was a release and expression for them both?

Again I'm not saying they the same OBVIOUSLY. I'm saying I never considered the similarities.

There aren't any character similarities which is why I am responding the way I am

Your character isn't where you're born or if you like poetry
Character is thinking the only thing you have is everyone else identity
It's fucking your friend girl soon as he go to prison
It's texting underage ppl

That's character
Not being artistic

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

104-149097_Actual.jpg
Yeah Playa tripping...Acting is the only comparison