Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

twitter-duck.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Aubrey's Angels are trying hard to defend it, but (as far as I know) reference tracks are used when someone writes a verse and has to show you how to spit it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You are correct, sir.

That one song "all the stars" from the black panther soundtrack had a reference track of Kendrick Lamar singing Sza's part.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I never liked Tupac. But for the last month or so, I’ve been just been binging on his work. I didn’t realize I enjoyed his work. I knew Hail Mary and bought Until the End of Time, but I wasn’t going to bet knowing anything other than California Love. I was left with a better understanding of the artist. I still don’t highly of his work but I’m not going to reflexively dismiss it.

I’ve been listening to Young Dolph for the last 24 hours.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Guess we know how Drake is able to drop every year. Easy af when you have other people creating for you.
No matter how creative you are it’s not humanly possible to drop as many records as he has. Even all the material Pac had isn’t close to as much as he’s put out.