Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Guess we know how Drake is able to drop every year. Easy af when you have other people creating for you.
No matter how creative you are it’s not humanly possible to drop as many records as he has. Even all the material Pac had isn’t close to as much as he’s put out.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Guess we know how Drake is able to drop every year. Easy af when you have other people creating for you.
And he wonders why Kendrick wins Grammies every 5 years. Drake is MCD wondering why he hasn’t received a Michelin 5 stat. Drake wants you to believe he’s the hardest working man in show business.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You really are one stupid easy to manipulate bitch. I am the original board Drake hater you retarded fuck.
qOiLT4T.gif

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
See this is my issue with these industry dudes, including Joe. They all know that drake doesn’t write anything. Yet they constantly sing his praises! It’s like all of them are full of shit…
I wouldn't got THAT far. He does have writing credits for other artist's work.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I wouldn't got THAT far. He does have writing credits for other artist's work.

^^^^

That part...

And they are serious hits.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I guess you missed the multiple times I posted in here explaining why I have been trolling about being a Drake fan. How about you do a search and stop being fucking lazy
I won’t lie, you had me going cause I swore up and down you was a Drake fan. Glad to know that ain’t the case lol

I am the original board Drake hater ..
Let’s battle for that title

:lol:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I won’t lie, you had me going cause I swore up and down you was a Drake fan. Glad to know that ain’t the case lol

Let’s battle for that title

:lol:
I’m a thespian.

Search my pre 2014 posts . Nobody has more posts clowning that dweeb. I got called a hater so much I flipped the script and sarcastically called him the GOAT

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And you jumped on his dick like the groupie bitch you are once he got global fame.. and he became your GOAT. You were by FAR the boards biggest Drake man eater you piss drinking whore.
I guess it is true when you’re old you lose braincells and easily fall for Nigerian mail scams . He’s been globally famous over 10 years you mothball eating ensure milkshake drinking AARP senile faggot