Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
No K didn't

that ghostwriting thing is old very old Meek tried to use it so did Push. Aint no MORE to it. It wasn't even hidden. It wasn't acknowledged because we all did already.

This debate isn't new none of these reference track stuff is new either. In fact they sound like lurkers cause I said all that a few days ago in here.

He big 3 TO THEM. And that's fine. And he is to me too. But he was NEVER any hip hop fan top 5 DOA. Neither was Kendtick or Cole for that matter. So what we doing?

Not to repeat myself but the biggest most important rap records of all time were both ghost written. Chuck D and Snoop had "help". Easy ain't write sh*t. And even Nas had Quentin in the studio.

this horse been dead why we still beating it?
You trying to have a conversation with a nigga hating on ghostwriter who also claims to be three different people. Think about the insanity of this exchange. Shit is straight bananas.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
I hate Donald Trump with a passion but that "I'm going to be dating her in 10 years" line is funny as hell I can't front :lol:
tenor.gif

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
This shit is done. Kendrick should have dropped that video. He not going to do it anymore. Still washed drake tho. They both are going to drop regular albums and move on.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Sitting in a comfy tv studio, playing openers for Jimmy Fallon every night, he forgets that this is one of the few battles over the years that has actually re-introduced raw skill into the game. No clicks, views, sales or merch. Just skill on a mic.

Not since Nas and Hov have we seen this, and full credit to him for actively ending that Unplugged show when Takeover was up and telling Jay to stop ……………… :smh:

This moment in hip hop as infected every facet of society imaginable. You would think, as someone who came from the era of greatness and sat through the last 20 years of trash, he’d be excited to see this again.

I will always and forever respect Quest as a fellow drummer and legend, but he’s either severely disconnected with the culture right now or fishing for views for his podcast.

Either way, nah.

Roots-Picnic.png