Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok props to Kendrick, but if I hear one more negro compare him to Malcolm or a leader I'm gone cuss they ass out.

Pac is the only rapper qualified that comparison due to his background, and if you don't know his background you're trollin and super coonin
We may not like it but Dot is a leader to a different generation of people. We can argue or compare him to those before him but when someone steps up to the plate we shouldn’t knock them down.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Those goofballs will scream Jane and finch in that goofy ass Sarah palin Canadian accent . Like that shit is supposed to scare somebody
Ironically Tony Yayo shouted out the Jane Finch guys as Wild in an interview.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ironically Tony Yayo shouted out the Jane Finch guys as Wild in an interview.

I’m not sure why niggas so proud of one Hood area in the entire country. There’s 50 anreas worse than Jane and finche in NYC alone . Let alone where I’m from and the rest of violent ass America. Ain’t shit to be proud of

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m not sure why niggas so proud of one Hood area in the entire country. There’s 50 anreas worse than Jane and finche in NYC alone . Let alone where I’m from and the rest of violent ass America. Ain’t shit to be proud of
There's definitely more hoods, but that is the most famous in the city due to Michie Mee hailing from there with Dream Warriors back in the day. They put it on the map. I think Tony Yayo spoke on it and was just surprised.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
There's definitely more hoods, but that is the most famous in the city due to Michie Mee hailing from there with Dream Warriors back in the day. They put it on the map. I think Tony Yayo spoke on it and was just surprised.
Canada is safe as fuck they need to be proud of that and stop trying to be like the trash of America

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Canada is safe as fuck they need to be proud of that and stop trying to be like the trash of America

Agreed.

Those accents aren't scaring anybody, plus Canada's most hood spot will still seem like Mayberry compared to any hood in the USA.

And before you Canadians come in here, I'm from New Orleans.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Agreed.

Those accents aren't scaring anybody, plus Canada's most hood spot will still seem like Mayberry compared to any hood in the USA.

And before you Canadians come in here, I'm from New Orleans.
Exactly and I mentioned Jane and Finch because I was taken there when I was in Toronto . It’s a big open spread out area with some white high rise apartments and a bunch of immigrants standing out front trying to pose like they from Chicago. It’s the goofiest shit I ever seen.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly and I mentioned Jane and Finch because I was taken there when I was in Toronto . It’s a big open spread out area with some white high rise apartments and a bunch of immigrants standing out front trying to pose like they from Chicago. It’s the goofiest shit I ever seen.
why u cheesin fam? just bite your tongue eh....

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Honestly, when it comes to these entertainers it's all the same story to me. It's all smoke and mirrors like a movie. This whole Kendrick and Drake has been entertaining, but nobody dying over this lol.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Honestly, when it comes to these entertainers it's all the same story to me. It's all smoke and mirrors like a movie. This whole Kendrick and Drake has been entertaining, but nobody dying over this lol.
True but there are some real violent thugs in this business like Durk, Von and all them Chicago niggas , YG , Drakeo, etc. yeah most of them are dead but these niggas we’re like that before rapping

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ontario blood's initiation

980x.jpg

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
True but there are some real violent thugs in this business like Durk, Von and all them Chicago niggas , YG , Drakeo, etc. yeah most of them are dead but these niggas we’re like that before rapping
Oh yeah for sure. Not saying there isn't. I'm basically saying with everyone wanting to be hard, it is all the same story even if lesser known are the real deal. It's all selling the same story since the 90s. The 80s had it too, but that era as you mentioned with those who were like that before rapping never rapped.
I'm rather impressed with how entertaining they can tell their story. Sort of like how 50 got his story over with the masses for instance, then he tells stories in television well too. Sometimes the actual music aspect gets lost in all this keeping it real stuff.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Oh yeah for sure. Not saying there isn't. I'm basically saying with everyone wanting to be hard, it is all the same story even if lesser known are the real deal. It's all selling the same story since the 90s. The 80s had it too, but that era as you mentioned with those who were like that before rapping never rapped.
I'm rather impressed with how entertaining they can tell their story. Sort of like how 50 got his story over with the masses for instance, then he tells stories in television well too. Sometimes the actual music aspect gets lost in all this keeping it real stuff.
Yeah, the crazy part is that there are far more real gangbangers and killers in rap now than back in the day. Before they were behind the scenes and the artist was faking now they rapping .

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah, the crazy part is that there are far more real gangbangers and killers in rap now than back in the day. Before they were behind the scenes and the artist was faking now they rapping .
Yeah I think it really accelerated with Chief Keef around 2012. People also saw how lucrative it got in the 90s too with Death Row, No Limit, Bad Boy and so on.