Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Right now? He gave the west coast a bop and got some gangs to chill out, even if for a week...... that's something to congratulate...... movements don't just happen overnight, they start one day and continue into the next and so on and so forth....then the next thing you know, change has happened.

But in the past K Dot was at marches/ rallies, donated food/money/ time to LA area causes....

He's documented by the people being among the people (there were no paps, no label rollouts or media fluff pieces)...just fan pics/videos....

Those that know or have their ears to the ground have vouched for him and his efforts
:lol:

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
This is the same dude that put a teammate's mouth piece down his shorts before a game while his teammates sat there and laugh...

kobe-bryant-what.gif

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

From the comment section

ESPN’s Amin Elhassan on “The Dan Le Batard Show With Stugotz” local hour, hosted by Mike Ryan:
Shaq is the big prankster, the big joker. But if you do something against him, there’s no tit for tat. There’s tit for nuclear war.
He goes to Lou’s locker, grabs his sneakers, pees in them.

That’s the start, right? He then goes and let’s just say “messes with” some of Lou’s haircare devices, like his brush and his comb and stuff. Messes with them. Let me put it this way: Messes with them in a way that – I was comfortable telling you he peed in the shoes. I’m not comfortable telling you what he did to the hair stuff. And then this part, I will tell you: He tampers with Lou’s mouth guard.

There's more of Shaq's faggotry in the comment but have the audacity to go after Shannon.

Last edited:

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor

From the comment section

ESPN’s Amin Elhassan on “The Dan Le Batard Show With Stugotz” local hour, hosted by Mike Ryan:
Shaq is the big prankster, the big joker. But if you do something against him, there’s no tit for tat. There’s tit for nuclear war.
He goes to Lou’s locker, grabs his sneakers, pees in them.

That’s the start, right? He then goes and let’s just say “messes with” some of Lou’s haircare devices, like his brush and his comb and stuff. Messes with them. Let me put it this way: Messes with them in a way that – I was comfortable telling you he peed in the shoes. I’m not comfortable telling you what he did to the hair stuff. And then this part, I will tell you: He tampers with Lou’s mouth guard.

There's more of Shaq's faggotry in the comment but have the audacity to go after Shannon.

See, I don't like dudes like him. They like to fuck with people and then get mad when you fuck with them.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend