Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They won't.

Because they never want what we GIVE them

They want exactly what we try to keep.

Furiously want it.

They not like us they want want we are.

Who is "We"?

You a crip?

giphy.gif

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Niggas in here trying to play both sides but sounding a little like Drake stans copping pleas. Trying to sound all "above it all" and "in the spirit of hip hop". Sounds a lot like sour grapes. Noone can argue Drake didn't get his boots smoked from the word go. So we'll just "imparially" pick apart every things else. Face it, Kendrick squashed all the rumors and "angles" BBL Drizzy had in ALL of his diss tracks with the Not Like US video. Anything other than that is cap. Your boy got outclassed and exposed.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas in here trying to play both sides but sounding a little like Drake stans copping pleas. Trying to sound all "above it all" and "in the spirit of hip hop". Sounds a lot like sour grapes. Noone can argue Drake didn't get his boots smoked from the word go. So we'll just "imparially" pick apart every things else. Face it, Kendrick squashed all the rumors and "angles" BBL Drizzy had in ALL of his diss tracks with the Not Like US video. Anything other than that is cap. Your boy got outclassed and exposed.
Man I can tell you right now we all too mature and old to be a “Stan”….you preaching to the choir we know what Dot did lol……I haven’t seen anyone say Drake didn’t get washed.

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
Man I can tell you right now we all too mature and old to be a “Stan”….you preaching to the choir we know what Dot did lol……I haven’t seen anyone say Drake didn’t get washed.
No. Niggas in here are "Stans". Stop the cap. It's funny to me how there were battle lines drawn at the beginning of this thread. Now all of a sudden nobody is team Drake. Stop the cap. "Not Like Us" video drops, Kendrick in said video addresses and dispells EVERY SINGLE ONE of Drakes "angles" and now niggas are like "well this doesn't prove anything". "I want to hear her in Her own words" Even though she aind said a damn thing for the entity of the beef. Stop the fucking cap. I said what I said. It's sour grapes. Where all the Team BBL Drizzy cats at now? I know where, trying to play impartial now that the clear winner has been decided. Yall need to use that energy to investigate your King The 69 God. Those pdf file allegations haven't gone away.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No. Niggas in here are "Stans". Stop the cap. It's funny to me how there were battle lines drawn at the beginning of this thread. Now all of a sudden nobody is team Drake. Stop the cap. "Not Like Us" video drops, Kendrick in said video addresses and dispells EVERY SINGLE ONE of Drakes "angles" and now niggas are like "well this doesn't prove anything". "I want to hear her in Her own words" Even though she aind said a damn thing for the entity of the beef. Stop the fucking cap. I said what I said. It's sour grapes. Where all the Team BBL Drizzy cats at now? I know where, trying to play impartial now that the clear winner has been decided. Yall need to use that energy to investigate your King The 69 God. Those pdf file allegations haven't gone away.
Who are you talking about? Who are these “stans”?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake should have really did his research and did the J. Cole route. No he had to go dig himself a deeper hole. you cannot compete with an establish rapper who writes his own shit. There is no way in hell you are going to beat a well establish rapper like K dot
There was nothing he could do. If he bailed out he a bitch. If he disses he lost. He played the only role he could and to some he put up a good fight. He went toe to toe and then got knocked out. It was always lose/lose. He’s going through what Meek went through in their battle except Meek actually had credible allegations on Drake and it didn’t matter.