Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is a bitch anyway, and a lot of people picked up on it. One thing I could thank the rap gods about this beef is it opened the ears of young people to real hip-hop from K Dot
I mean I think the fans stayed the same. But we will see once Drake drops an album. I don’t think his career takes a hit because I don’t think his fans care. But then there’s the casuals and the casuals and sheep are important to his career. Also interested in seeing what happens to Cole’s career.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
9IjvqsD.png

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
I was told when Drake shot that video with Game in Compton he was terrified and would wait in the sprinter van between shots. LOL, he later admitted Puffy had a hit put out on him. Yeah ok

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean I think the fans stayed the same. But we will see once Drake drops an album. I don’t think his career takes a hit because I don’t think his fans care. But then there’s the casuals and the casuals and sheep are important to his career. Also interested in seeing what happens to Cole’s career.
i dont think noone (other than Mal, Ak, and a few other Drake stans),...will feed into that tough talk rappin anymore.....
dude has been exposed and wont be looked at the same........even he knows he aint built like that. the act is up.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody ever bought that shit did they? People literally grew up with him on Degrassi lol.
well i can honestly say that i never did. im really not a fan in the least bit.
the dude has always come off as a fuckin cornball to me.
i've never bought or downloaded a Drake album or a song.
Anything i've heard from him has either been in a bar or a party.....or the radio from a car im in traffic next to

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
well i can honestly say that i never did. im really not a fan in the least bit.
the dude has always come off as a fuckin cornball to me.
i've never bought or downloaded a Drake album or a song.
Anything i've heard from him has either been in a bar or a party.....or the radio from a car im in traffic next to
I fuck with Drake music but lately shit been trash. His artistry got lost somewhere around Scorpion…..

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
The shipping containers was so insidious I actually gasped.
That shit was diabolical :lol:
I'm confused though about something the video is dope but

why is him in the video with his family mean all the allegations were untrue?

that was a cool moment but it didn't really prove anything.

Everyone was lying it was just a rap battle...

Right?
I don't but how true are the allegations if his wife and kids are participating on this level and Dave Free was in the video too.
The irony of it is that she had a "wife-beater" on :lol:

The start of this shit was supposed to just be a rap battle but it descended into personal real quick.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That shit was diabolical :lol:

I don't but how true are the allegations if his wife and kids are participating on this level and Dave Free was in the video too.
The irony of it is that she had a "wife-beater" on :lol:

The start of this shit was supposed to just be a rap battle but it descended into personal real quick.

Bro all this is just whatever.

Ain't no logic reason loyalty or truth.

Her being in the video don't prove anything to me either way but it was dope as f*ck to see.

We don't KNOW sh*t except Kendrick whooped feet till they fell off.

And the worst part is Drake brought this upon himself when K asked at the start to keep this civil.

I'm a Drake and Kendrick fan. Once this got personal with kids and wives and guards shot and stores vandalized I was and still am critical of who REALLY profiting from ALL this.

Drake lost.

Now I wonder how this will all pan out.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There was nothing he could do. If he bailed out he a bitch. If he disses he lost. He played the only role he could and to some he put up a good fight. He went toe to toe and then got knocked out. It was always lose/lose. He’s going through what Meek went through in their battle except Meek actually had credible allegations on Drake and it didn’t matter.

^^^^

Kablooey

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I don't think "fans" learned sh*t.

And agree with you 100% when drake drops a real record and the album drops we will see.