Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I feel that. But folks be trying to make wine from water with anything dot says or does.

Nigga could have on green socks and beagle niggaz will be having think pieces about how the green socks really represent that Drake is green with envy.
Agree with that
The thing that I kinda give leeway on is because he is intentional with those things it opens it up to all the crazy theories. They may be true and all of it may be a reach but that's the fun in it! None of it is law unless he reveals all the things he intentionally did but where would the fun be in that?

For the first time in a while we have music we can have conspiracy conversations over
That's pretty cool

It's the ANTI microwave generation shit we been saying we hate about today's music

That ppl can't handle songs longer than 2 minutes ( turns out that was a lie y'all songs just wack euphoria was 7 and ppl play all 7)

That videos don't matter
( Seems that was a lie)

That all these songs don't have staying power
( Seems like that's not true either)

Just make better music is what I'm seeing from all of this

Kendrick gotta push it even further he ain't off the hook he gotta lead the way

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i mean i hear ya but thats always the case
and if they didnt fk his career up he would have been cakin right now
but i see ur point.

the thing is QM really cool with hitboy and hitboys father was in the not like us video
QM might have played a big role behind the scenes with this beef

I get it. But like you just said the INDUSTRY was like this way before drake.

And Drake can't be the poster child and blamed for EVERYTHING

Meek beat up QM. That should be a PERMANENT L on that guy.

Drama OUTED QM. That should be a PERMANENT L on that guy

Because REMEMBER if those 2 dip sh*ts weren't in THEIR feelings? All that wouldn't have happened. Up till then QM said it himself publicly Drake was cool and trying to help him with that F*CKED UP deal he signed WAY BEFORE DRAKE.

again that is long living industry fuckery

But we stood by and let it fester to this point. RIGHT?

How In 2024 there are STILL ARTISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT BAD CONTRACTS???!!!

And back to hit boy... he basically had to completely distance HIMSELF from QM because of the Nas thing.

So who do we blame for that?

I thought it was loyalty? Not like us? Unity? The culture? Fight the system?

F*ck that when a Grammy involved huh?

Again people now doing what they ALWAYS do scapegoat.

20 v 1.

doing a thesis on every Kendrick cough and sneeze.

Okay now thats about to be done we gonna go RIGHT BACK TO THE SHITS?

So isn't Drake right then? All this is an act.

Not Kendrick... but EVERYTHING else.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Agree with that
The thing that I kinda give leeway on is because he is intentional with those things it opens it up to all the crazy theories. They may be true and all of it may be a reach but that's the fun in it! None of it is law unless he reveals all the things he intentionally did but where would the fun be in that?

For the first time in a while we have music we can have conspiracy conversations over
That's pretty cool

It's the ANTI microwave generation shit we been saying we hate about today's music

That ppl can't handle songs longer than 2 minutes ( turns out that was a lie y'all songs just wack euphoria was 7 and ppl play all 7)

That videos don't matter
( Seems that was a lie)

That all these songs don't have staying power
( Seems like that's not true either)

Just make better music is what I'm seeing from all of this

Kendrick gotta push it even further he ain't off the hook he gotta lead the way

Ka f*cking boom

All this plus the bold.

As usual Mr. Bills said it better smarter and with more efficiency

I'm out this thread for the day.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I feel that. But folks be trying to make wine from water with anything dot says or does.

Nigga could have on green socks and beagle niggaz will be having think pieces about how the green socks really represent that Drake is green with envy.
he does tho :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
29130aa7.jpg

Fresh air break​

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
Substance is the enemy of Drake
And that’s the problem I have with Drake fans; and people who think Drake is good. I don’t know how anyone can quantify how good Drake is when all these things that are coming out about him. On top of the culture shit. Outside of his numbers( and side note for the life me I still don’t understand how streams are counted as sells; it’s a disservice to artist and its a sham) and they thought that he could actually win or hold up against kdot…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And that’s the problem I have with Drake fans; and people who think Drake is good. I don’t know how anyone can quantify how good Drake is when all these things that are coming out about him. On top of the culture shit. Outside of his numbers( and side note for the life me I still don’t understand how streams are counted as sells; it’s a disservice to artist and its a sham) and they thought that he could actually win or hold up against kdot…

^^^^

What I've been saying since this thread started. drake ain't the problem.

This is an US vs THEM issue.

That streaming metric was bullshit day one and artists went along. They refused to support a class action suit led by Dres.

Nore tried to create a hip hop union much like SAG.

So where was all the unity?

Liking or not liking someone's music is subjective meaningless bullsh*t. There is no metric or definitive answer.

But this BUSINESS THIS MONEY? That is concrete.

But WE never want to really address THAT PART.

Why can't we step on stage and dance on the grave of these white executives who are literally 4 generations in on profits off black lives.

Because it's easier to celebrate THIS.

And in a few months?

You will see - who is like who.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

kendrick gonna be exhausted whooping so many feet.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
You are correct because if Drake would have stayed in his artificial lane, there would have been no problems, but he tried to make himself into someone he is not he got exposed to the world.

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
You are correct because if Drake would have stayed in his lane, there would have been no problems, but he tried to make himself into someone he is not he got exposed to the world.
But that’s the thing. He’s always been something he’s not. He’s bitten styles from day 1; had writers since the beginning. So what is drakes lane? A chameleon??

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
But that’s the thing. He’s always been something he’s not. He’s bitten styles from day 1; had writers since the beginning. So what is drakes lane? A chameleon??
Yes, you are correct, even though he was biting people styles he was staying in his artificial lane, but when he tried to become street :itsawrap: thats when karma started knocking at his door.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
^^^^

What I've been saying since this thread started. drake ain't the problem.

This is an US vs THEM issue.

That streaming metric was bullshit day one and artists went along. They refused to support a class action suit led by Dres.

Nore tried to create a hip hop union much like SAG.

So where was all the unity?

Liking or not liking someone's music is subjective meaningless bullsh*t. There is no metric or definitive answer.

But this BUSINESS THIS MONEY? That is concrete.

But WE never want to really address THAT PART.

Why can't we step on stage and dance on the grave of these white executives who are literally 4 generations in on profits off black lives.

Because it's easier to celebrate THIS.

And in a few months?

You will see - who is like who.

kendrick gonna be exhausted whooping so many feet.

All streaming is is digital radio play; that’s it! We as a consumer get to decide which music we want to hear from a digital radio. So it should be considered radio play. It’s not sells. It does a disservice to an artist that actually sells records and albums. And I think one of the reason why it’s not is because it’s a way to lower the income of artist. I think it affects their publishing and other forms of income. That’s why I don’t wanna hear that Drake and Micheal Jackson shit!! And that’s why kdot said I’m going digital and physical on all youll ehh … another subliminal Drake diss lol. I think that was on element. Oh and he keeps subliminal disses big Sean lol lol