Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was debating this one dude who was trying to say the same thing . Oh drake made kdot more famous lol. I was like this nigga has the longest charting rap album ever!! Nigga was like well Drake is still more famous. I said you absolutely right but ain’t no big 3; it’s just big me. Dude said nothing after that…

To say Drake MADE Kendrick famous is just a flat out all out f*cking lie

BUT... he featured him on his album CRAZY early even Kendrick said that helped his young career immensely

and Drake "fans" weren't really appreciating Kendrick FULLY before this beef

So them even SAYING that is a huge indictment on THEM has true hip hop fans.

We have to remember there have always been Eminem or LL cool J or Will Smith or Salt n Pepa or even Wu Tang "fans" who really didn't listen to any OTHER artist outside their favorite artist.

So it THAT SPECIFIC sense? Yes Drake :made" him more famous amongst HIS huge fanbase.

Which ALSO again proves the sheer BRILLANCE of Kendrick

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
GR_pq9tWsAAo59f

fresh air break

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
To say Drake MADE Kendrick famous is just a flat out all out f*cking lie

BUT... he featured him on his album CRAZY early even Kendrick said that helped his young career immensely

and Drake "fans" weren't really appreciating Kendrick FULLY before this beef

So them even SAYING that is a huge indictment on THEM has true hip hop fans.

We have to remember there have always been Eminem or LL cool J or Will Smith or Salt n Pepa or even Wu Tang "fans" who really didn't listen to any OTHER artist outside their favorite artist.

So it THAT SPECIFIC sense? Yes Drake :made" him more famous amongst HIS huge fanbase.

Which ALSO again proves the sheer BRILLANCE of Kendrick
Drake being featured was a business move just like any other feature. Look at the Drake features he got on his 1st albums. So yea I don’t care about that because it’s business and they were never boys or friends. Drake didn’t make anything because kdot had Dre and interscope behind him. That’s how he even got the Drake feature in the 1st place. So again nonsense talk. But there’s a reason why kdot can come out with any album he wants and still outsell mostly every rap artist; and have the highest grossing rap tour ever! Well until Drake and 21 finished their bullshit together lol…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Drake being featured was a business move just like any other feature. Look at the Drake features he got on his 1st albums. So yea I don’t care about that because it’s business and they were never boys or friends. Drake didn’t make anything because kdot had Dre and interscope behind him. That’s how he even got the Drake feature in the 1st place. So again nonsense talk. But there’s a reason why kdot can come out with any album he wants and still outsell mostly every rap artist; and have the highest grossing rap tour ever! Well until Drake and 21 finished their bullshit together lol…

But see that can't be the way.

Drake didn't HAVE to give him that spot

Kendrick himself said it was big

So you basically saying K is full of sh*t

It can't be one way.

Saying drake helped kendrick isn't a slight. And trying to completely dismiss it invalidates any claims from those stans.

Making Kendrick into the actual hip hop Jesus is going to be such a huge f**king mistake.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
Registered
But see that can't be the way.

Drake didn't HAVE to give him that spot

Kendrick himself said it was big

So you basically saying K is full of sh*t

It can't be one way.

Saying drake helped kendrick isn't a slight. And trying to completely dismiss it invalidates any claims from those stans.

Making Kendrick into the actual hip hop Jesus is going to be such a huge f**king mistake.
No im saying Drake was paid to do it. He didn’t do him any favors. And because of Dre and interscope and his pay day is the reason why he did it. Not because he was down for kdot. And everyone that became big in hip hop has had help; including Drake. Kdot ain’t Jesus nor is he hip hop savior. He has helped to change hip hop back to what hip hop use to be for sure. And I appreciate that. He is big commercial artist that isn’t pop; and I appreciate that as well. But kdot would have gotten big regardless of the feature because of the machine he had behind him. Everything plays apart but that feature wasn’t the main nor only reason. It’s a collective. And even said feature would not have happened; he still would have been big…

hajjibear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To me it seems like Drakes ghost writers are the one's that probably provided info on him. I mean, if you listen to Drakes diss songs, it's like they set his dumb ass up. Had him mention slaves on 2 songs and used incorrect information from songs that all you had to do is listen too. Kendrick pops was not robbed by Top and he doesn't say he was molested in Mother I sober. I have never liked anything that Drake has put out but now I don't think he even writes anything. I hear some people say he has written for a lot of people and mentioned Kanye, nigga I can write for Kanye, that nigga is not a super lyricist. I would not be surprised is it was the writer's because if all of the stuff Kendrick is putting out is true, someone inside would have had to given him that info.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
To me it seems like Drakes ghost writers are the one's that probably provided info on him. I mean, if you listen to Drakes diss songs, it's like they set his dumb ass up. Had him mention slaves on 2 songs and used incorrect information from songs that all you had to do is listen too. Kendrick pops was not robbed by Top and he doesn't say he was molested in Mother I sober. I have never liked anything that Drake has put out but now I don't think he even writes anything. I hear some people say he has written for a lot of people and mentioned Kanye, nigga I cam wrote for Kanye, that nigga is not a super lyricist. I would not be surprised is it was the writer's because if all of the stuff Kendricknis putting out is true, someone inside would have had to given him that info.

The traitor in his own camp angle is NOT without his merits. BUT Its not like Drake camp writers are disgruntled though they are very well compensated and taken care of for the most part.

I do think he has gotten BAD advice throughout this entire ordeal.