Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
To me it seems like Drakes ghost writers are the one's that probably provided info on him. I mean, if you listen to Drakes diss songs, it's like they set his dumb ass up. Had him mention slaves on 2 songs and used incorrect information from songs that all you had to do is listen too. Kendrick pops was not robbed by Top and he doesn't say he was molested in Mother I sober. I have never liked anything that Drake has put out but now I don't think he even writes anything. I hear some people say he has written for a lot of people and mentioned Kanye, nigga I cam wrote for Kanye, that nigga is not a super lyricist. I would not be surprised is it was the writer's because if all of the stuff Kendricknis putting out is true, someone inside would have had to given him that info.
That's what I said. Drake's writers are his worst enemies.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
drake-no-guidance.gif

ummm no

don't make me go back and add them to the previous posts.
You mother …….. lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I like the gist of what he was saying. I don’t think takeover was better than ether…I don’t think drake was “phenomenal” in any part of the battle at all.

I think Takeover was massively better.

But Drake did admirably well.

But he went A Team when he needed...

9464ff64fa6cd1188cc961cc73b238c543d5066b.gif

Aubrey COMPLETELY underestimated his opposition and realized too late he was unprepared.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think Takeover was massively better.

But Drake did admirably well.

But he went A Team when he needed...

9464ff64fa6cd1188cc961cc73b238c543d5066b.gif

Aubrey COMPLETELY underestimated his opposition and realized too late he was unprepared.
I feel that! I don’t care what he estimated. He was never beating kdot regardless! Just think of how euphoria 6:16 meet the grahams not like us hit! Drake can’t do that in anyway..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I feel that! I don’t care what he estimated. He was never beating kdot regardless! Just think of how euphoria 6:16 meet the grahams not like us. Drake can’t do that in anyway

Bro I can't have a stan argument. Drake COULD have done better and possibly won. If you just want to say Drake is useless why even discuss it? So now Drake can't make a hit record? And Kendrick got MORE hits? Okay this is the last we discussing this with each other.

But He was facing a lethal lyrical assassin who completely scrubbed all of his history off the face of the earth. K is an enigma

Again even I know stuff Drake left out so it was either a miscalculation or unprepared either way Drake has NO ONE to blame but himself

also the 20 v 1 thing was COMPLETELY unexpected and helped tilt the odds a little because Drake unwisely addressed it too early.

But again Kendrick is an enigma wrapped in a riddle in a mystery.

He eviscerated that light skin man in the purest hip hop fashion.

6 months from now lets see where we at.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I can't have a stan argument. Drake COULD have done better and possibly won. If you just want to say Drake is useless why even discuss it? So now Drake can't make a hit record? And Kendrick got MORE hits? Okay this is the last we discussing this with each other.

But He was facing a lethal lyrical assassin who completely scrubbed all of his history off the face of the earth. K is an enigma

Again even I know stuff Drake left out so it was either a miscalculation or unprepared either way Drake has NO ONE to blame but himself

also the 20 v 1 thing was COMPLETELY unexpected and helped tilt the odds a little because Drake unwisely addressed it too early.

But again Kendrick is an enigma wrapped in a riddle in a mystery.

He eviscerated that light skin man in the purest hip hop fashion.

6 months from now lets see where we at.
Let’s talk honestly fuck all the fandom. Tell me how good you think Drake is? I don’t know nor can I say because it seems like his best work he didn’t write. He didn’t even write back to back which I thought was good. So I honestly dont know how good he is. And even with that being said, I never thought he was on kdot level lyrical and or writing ability. So for me there was never a question of kdot winning. And drake doesn’t write songs like 6:16. He’s not never been lyrical to me. He makes songs for radio play all day. I give him credit. But again I don’t know how good he is. So I’m asking because maybe someone does