Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
EJFfioLXkAA0HPY

Fresh air break

Last edited:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor

Dumbfounding to me that people will post this with no context as a burn, forgetting that Kendrick was calling out the Supreme Court for reversing Roe and saying “Godspeed for women’s rights.” Like yeah folks that’s hilarious. What a silly dude, caring about things and stuff.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
You can have good intentions and still be corny fam. But I'm not here to argue this. Just posted something I saw.

Dumbfounding to me that people will post this with no context as a burn, forgetting that Kendrick was calling out the Supreme Court for reversing Roe and saying “Godspeed for women’s rights.” Like yeah folks that’s hilarious. What a silly dude, caring about things and stuff.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you were probably on some super stan and ignored you.

but what did you ask my brother?
Let’s talk honestly fuck all the fandom. Tell me how good you think Drake is? I don’t know nor can I say because it seems like his best work he didn’t write. He didn’t even write back to back which I thought was good. So I honestly dont know how good he is. And even with that being said, I never thought he was on kdot level lyrical and or writing ability. So for me there was never a question of kdot winning. And drake doesn’t write songs like 6:16. He’s not never been lyrical to me. He makes songs for radio play all day. I give him credit. But again I don’t know how good he is. So I’m asking because maybe someone does