Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Let’s talk honestly fuck all the fandom. Tell me how good you think Drake is? I don’t know nor can I say because it seems like his best work he didn’t write. He didn’t even write back to back which I thought was good. So I honestly dont know how good he is. And even with that being said, I never thought he was on kdot level lyrical and or writing ability. So for me there was never a question of kdot winning. And drake doesn’t write songs like 6:16. He’s not never been lyrical to me. He makes songs for radio play all day. I give him credit. But again I don’t know how good he is. So I’m asking because maybe someone does

to start...

from Kendrick brother from another

@2:20

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

to start...

from Kendrick brother from another

@2:20

This doesn’t answer my question. And let’s really talk about it; why is Drake considered top 3 based on their analysis? Because I don’t have him top 3 in anything except for being popular; and having the machine behind him to make hits. So you think Drake is top 3? Based on what ?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let’s talk honestly fuck all the fandom. Tell me how good you think Drake is? I don’t know nor can I say because it seems like his best work he didn’t write. He didn’t even write back to back which I thought was good. So I honestly dont know how good he is. And even with that being said, I never thought he was on kdot level lyrical and or writing ability. So for me there was never a question of kdot winning. And drake doesn’t write songs like 6:16. He’s not never been lyrical to me. He makes songs for radio play all day. I give him credit. But again I don’t know how good he is. So I’m asking because maybe someone does

Drake is Drake. Now when I say “He”, I’m speaking about him, his writers and whoever makes the songs. :lol: He makes good music, he makes music that people like listening to.

Now as far as top 5, top 10 or top anything other than sales. He’s removed himself from those discussions because he doesn’t write his rhymes.

The conglomerate that is Drake, they’re talented and make good music.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Drake is Drake. Now when I say “He”, I’m speaking about him, his writers and whoever makes the songs. :lol: He makes good music, he makes music that people like listening to.

Now as far as top 5, top 10 or top anything other than sales. He’s removed himself from those discussions because he doesn’t write his rhymes.

The conglomerate that is Drake, they’re talented and make good music.
Fair enough…

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fair enough…

Now many people don't like Drake because of the way he looks, talks, acts, where he comes from and the list can go on and on.

And for those reasons they never got into his music, it happens.

I like Drake's music but I rarely listen to him and I don't like all of his music.

The same with Kendrick. Many of us like Kendrick, but many weren't listening to him heavily until a new project was released similarly to Drake.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now many people don't like Drake because of the way he looks, talks, acts, where he comes from and the list can go on and on.

And for those reasons they never got into his music, it happens.

I like Drake's music but I rarely listen to him and I don't like all of his music.

The same with Kendrick. Many of us like Kendrick, but many weren't listening to him heavily until a new project was released similarly to Drake.
I’ve always listened to kdot; since overly dedicated. But I understand the Drake stuff. I like some of drakes older music but nothing new or recent. I never had him top anything except radio hits. The rumors have been there about his pen. So I’m not shocked about it. I’m just not sure how anyone can say how talented he is because it seems like his best work he didn’t create. Hell they even say the weekend wrote his 1st albums; that’s how they beef started. I don’t know and that’s why it’s hard for me to quantify him…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I still think it's too much...

But this here?

I can't say anything.

Aubrey brought all that sh*t on himself dissing her husband

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
In a now-viral video posted on X July 10, HipHopDX’s Jeremy Hecht shared what appeared to be a glitch concerning Apple's Siri. He noted that if a fan used iPhone’s Siri app to ask the device to play Drake's "Certified Lover Boy," Spotify would instead put on Lamar's “Not Like Us.”

@xxironxx

Like I said before they gonna beat this dead horse into dust.

And it won't be good for anybody

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster