Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Not Like Us" it very catchy and the world proved that because they love it! :lol:

I like it, it did its job and then some but it's not a song that I listen to. I watched the video when it was released and haven't watched it since.

All of Kendrick's songs are different from each other and that's talent. "Euphoria's" different because that was the awakening of a monster. Drake released two songs and the response was here.

Drake's last track was viewed as subpar because he sounded defeated. He sounded tired and he was, tired of the bs pedo allegations :lol:

Drake told Kendrick in the angle that he'd take on "Taylor Made" and he did and ran with it.

"Family Matters" would've been much bigger, much bigger if Kendrick released MTG a week or two later.

But Kendrick was prepared tactically and released MTG immediately after it making everyone forget about it.
Yeah Drake threw in the white flag on the heart pt 6.
Nigga went from....nahh nahh nahhh not this time nigga, u following thru......to.....I don't wanna rap no more.....
:lol:

kidmegaii

Medium well
BGOL Investor
that's why all these "new friends" following Kendrick are the height of hilarity to me. Where were they before? They think every consonant and deep breathe have a deeper meaning now. And trust all that tik tok deciphering is a small gift and huge curse.

Pac had this charm charisma spirit and delivery that was just so ACCESSIBLE

I still stand by that he was NOT the best MC in all the traditional metrics

but he is unrivaled poet orator and artist... Kendrick is damn near there too on THAT part.

*edit - Biggie - aint no more to it.
Just because he wears a kofi that dont mean he nice.l lol.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
"Not Like Us" it very catchy and the world proved that because they love it! :lol:

I like it, it did its job and then some but it's not a song that I listen to. I watched the video when it was released and haven't watched it since.

All of Kendrick's songs are different from each other and that's talent. "Euphoria's" different because that was the awakening of a monster. Drake released two songs and the response was here.

Drake's last track was viewed as subpar because he sounded defeated. He sounded tired and he was, tired of the bs pedo allegations :lol:

Drake told Kendrick in the angle that he'd take on "Taylor Made" and he did and ran with it.

"Family Matters" would've been much bigger, much bigger if Kendrick released MTG a week or two later.

But Kendrick was prepared tactically and released MTG immediately after it making everyone forget about it.

^^^^

All this. Well said.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WHICH ONE OF ALL MADE THIS???? :roflmao:

shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bruh, "Euphoria," is underrated and I think it kind of got lost in the sauce.....

The double entendre of the title, that intro.... this man started off with a sample of Teddy P's "You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration,".......

That should have been the biggest clue, that mfkr K Dot was not your average mfkr and he wasn't playing any games.....

And those opening bars....

"Them superpowers getting neutralized, I can only watch in silence
The famous actor we once knew is lookin' paranoid and now spiralin'
You're movin' just like a degenerate, every antic is feelin' distasteful
I calculate you're not as calculated, I can even predict your angle"

K Dot was kicking ass in every aspect of that damn song.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, "Euphoria," is underrated and I think it kind of got lost in the sauce.....

The double entendre of the title, that intro.... this man started off with a sample of Teddy P's "You're My Latest, My Greatest Inspiration,".......

That should have been the biggest clue, that mfkr K Dot was not your average mfkr and he wasn't playing any games.....

And those opening bars....

"Them superpowers getting neutralized, I can only watch in silence
The famous actor we once knew is lookin' paranoid and now spiralin'
You're movin' just like a degenerate, every antic is feelin' distasteful
I calculate you're not as calculated, I can even predict your angle"

K Dot was kicking ass in every aspect of that damn song.

Bruh I agree with everything you said!:bravo:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah I mean the song is accusing someone to be a pedo and it’s the number one song in the country. R Kelly didn’t even get this treatment lol.

And they it playing every where like you said (some very inappropriate places to) and I have had even Black people ask me - who sings this song?

A masterwork by Kendrick but I still don't think he is happy that this song is associated with his career. In the overall sense. He okay with the battle win but not that Aubrey forced his hand like that. I don't think K wanted to be associated with that stuff in any way shape or form.
i mean if a song is catchy people dont care
soulja boys crank that was number 1 and had everybody doing the dance
and he was talking about skeeting on women faces ahah
nelly country gramma went number 1 and he was literally killing the whole block
he prolly killed more people with that song than the whole drill scene :lol:
hell people are still calling meek twitter fingers cause of drake back to back

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Soulja Boy - superman that hoe was skeeting on chicks backs then throwing a towel on her back.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Riding with my peeps in ATL,

Not like us on(first time hearing it)

Lil niece rap the whole song

:lol:

I just realized I was wrong, it wasn’t this song

It’s Future song, with Kendrick on it

I was wondering why Kendrick song was getting spins like that in ATL

But it makes sense that’s Future track

That fucking beat is blazing

Never hearing a song to 20+ times in a weekend is insane.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah but nobody knew what they was saying lol…that Dot record is straight to the point no subs no nothing. :lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Not one lie told.

But none of those songs were called CULTURAL RALLYING POINTS by hundreds of white tik tok dudes who black folk apparently trust more than anyone else.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao: i mean if a song is catchy people dont care

"Killing the whole block"!

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Yeah but nobody knew what they was saying lol…that Dot record is straight to the point no subs no nothing. :lol:
i get what u are saying kendricks is simple and straight to the point

but the other lyrics were pretty clear too
i mean soulja boy opens with ''soulja boy in this hoe,
then superman that hoe''

and nelly said Street sweeper baby, cocked ready to let it go

but my main point is if its catchy people dont care

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i get what u are saying kendricks is simple and straight to the point

but the other lyrics were pretty clear too
i mean soulja boy opens with ''soulja boy in this hoe,
then superman that hoe''

and nelly said Street sweeper baby, cocked ready to let it go

but my main point is if its catchy people dont care
Shit I didn’t know what Crank That was about that thought he was just talking shit i didn’t know it was code for skeeting lol.

They use to bleep to street sweeper down here when they played that Nelly record.