Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sorry why would i ever presume to take the words you typed in response to a very serious question and subject matter literally?

let me put on my kendrick stan cap

Ahem...

Obviously you didn't mean bullet literally

You meant bullet points as in the important cultural aspects kendrick exposed in this battle targeted * pun intended aimed at Draco *pun intended

And bullet kinda sounded like brûler which means burn in french which they also speak in Toronto

A burn is another word for a diss... like the fire at drake mansion and shots fired at his security

Damn Day.. you a super lyrical empirical miracle spitting spiritual rituals for they head tops
Im dead lol lol lol lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Im dead lol lol lol lol

42do.gif

Real talk for a second...

If I deleted that

Reposted it with British AI voice and canva presentation on tik tok and posted it in this thread...

How many dudes on here would not only swear on they mama it was accurate?

But they HEARD someone else say the same thing?

Cole tried to warn us all

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
42do.gif

Real talk for a second...

If I deleted that

Reposted it with British AI voice and canva presentation on tik tok and posted it in this thread...

How many dudes on here would not only swear on they mama it was accurate?

But they HEARD someone else say the same thing?

Cole tried to warn us all
GVcK8wWXsAEh0-H

all that fair n balanced - attempts you make at being objective and sometimes holistic about Drake Kendrick etc ....

there comes a time when you got to pick a side

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@Day_Carver

*ahem*

what I say?

Pick a side? Between THESE two stan armies?

Nah I'm good right here where I always been since day 1.

I mean it’s not necessarily about picking a side as it’s about not arguing for both. Neither is perfect and one seems to have more issues than the other. I think they both have their place. I’m not blind to either; I do resonate and like kdot music better…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I mean it’s not necessarily about picking a side as it’s about not arguing for both. Neither is perfect and one seems to have more issues than the other. I think they both have their place. I’m not blind to either; I do resonate and like kdot music better…

It's not even that.

Like I said... once you have to lie?

And then when the lies are exposed it doesn't matter if it's a good sounding lie?

Faking photos? Bots?

How does one side have more issues once you lying and creating false one's?

Ain't no moral high ground once your supporters have to lie.

This whole thing was trash from day one and like said day one... you gon see.

And we WAY past the the point of giving a sh*t whose "music" you like better.

You personally don't even listen to the other guy if you girl ain't playing it so you need to just excuse yourself from the proceedings lol!

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not even that.

Like I said... once you have to lie?

And then when the lies are exposed it doesn't matter if it's a good sounding lie?

Faking photos? Bots?

How does one side have more issues once you lying and creating false one's?

Ain't no moral high ground once your supporters have to lie.

This whole thing was trash from day one and like said day one... you gon see.

And we WAY past the the point of giving a sh*t whose "music" you like better.

You personally don't even listen to the other guy if you girl ain't playing it so you need to just excuse yourself from the proceedings lol!
Lol fair enough; now stop making excuses for Drake lol lol…