Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

ScHoolboy Q had a lot to say, taking to X and releasing the following tweets, “YOU KNOW WAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT U N***ERS? I HATE WHEN U N***ERS BE ACTING LIKE N***ERS…basically,” which was deleted almost as soon as it appeared. But then in another tweet he wrote, “NO SUCH THING AS BLACK ON BLACK ANYTHING.”​

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Screenshot-20240819-172805-Tik-Tok.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything?
Mostly! I don’t think it was bad for hip hop! He’s like saying well people just want to like to listen to mess; hmm well yea! Look at what’s on tv now a days!! Look at what music has become! I mean he trippn. Only part maybe was the bullets; but I didn’t think it would get that far anyways…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Mostly! I don’t think it was bad for hip hop! He’s like saying well people just want to like to listen to mess; hmm well yea! Look at what’s on tv now a days!! Look at what music has become! I mean he trippn. Only part maybe was the bullets; but I didn’t think it would get that far anyways…

Negro u didn't just say maybe bullets?

@killagram wept

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Stop being literal dammit lol lol lol

Sorry why would i ever presume to take the words you typed in response to a very serious question and subject matter literally?

let me put on my kendrick stan cap

Ahem...

Obviously you didn't mean bullet literally

You meant bullet points as in the important cultural aspects kendrick exposed in this battle targeted * pun intended aimed at Draco *pun intended

And bullet kinda sounded like brûler which means burn in french which they also speak in Toronto

A burn is another word for a diss... like the fire at drake mansion and shots fired at his security

Damn Day.. you a super lyrical empirical miracle spitting spiritual rituals for they head tops