Kendrick Lamar disses Drake & J Cole on Metro Boomin & Futures Album/ Rick Ross Responds/ Kanye Responds/Kendrick Responds 4X / Drake Responds 3X

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

326c7690c19918c89417015c84b7a32121e38710.gif

@REDLINE Big It peeing himself
@Day_Carver so how many gold coins you send pglang?
@therealjondoe you need to rhyme on this fire.

@dik cashmere

Respect to Dee1

Wonder what Joe buddens Rawse and Jimmy gonna say now?

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you right brother Day I'm be the first one to let everyone know you called it.

But Go check the lyrics of the new K Dot track

@REDLINE Kenny lurking and reading my posts you heard the lyrics?

King you welcome

Now let's destroy and rebuild
I could very well be wrong for sure! I thought he would drop in August! But yea it just seems like he’s coming; everything that’s been going on and then this Super Bowl announcement. It just all makes sense; but hey who really knows…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I could very well be wrong for sure! I thought he would drop in August! But yea it just seems like he’s coming; everything that’s been going on and then this Super Bowl announcement. It just all makes sense; but hey who really knows…

I stopped trying to predict anything with the baby faced killa from Compton.

Let's get at these industry fools instead

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
I just realized something. Muthafuckas really don't like Kendrick like that, they just really don't like Drake.

giphy.gif
I said this 300 pages ago. And this would never be a fair battle because of it. Don't recall who but somebody said in here "I don't know any Kendrick songs, I'm just happy somebody going at Drake". Now don't get me wrong Kendrick won this by the songs he's dropped , but he was going to win in the court of public opinion regardless.

What finally made you realize it?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said this 300 pages ago. And this would never be a fair battle because of it. Don't recall who but somebody said in here "I don't know any Kendrick songs, I'm just happy somebody going at Drake". Now don't get me wrong Kendrick won this by the songs he's dropped , but he was going to win in the court of public opinion regardless.

What finally made you realize it?

You're right and I don't know what made me realize it? A thought just popped in my head.

Kendrick was very popular, sold out record breaking world tour. But in general he not his music was buzzing like that or him spoken about on social media or even here.

We didn't hear about record breaking number but the minute he goes at Drake it's...

And I like and listen to Kendrick, I liked his whole album and listed to it in its entirety.

I'm just saying though.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're right and I don't know what made me realize it? A thought just popped in my head.

Kendrick was very popular, sold out record breaking world tour. But in general he not his music was buzzing like that or him spoken about on social media or even here.

We didn't hear about record breaking number but the minute he goes at Drake it's...

And I like and listen to Kendrick, I liked his whole album and listed to it in its entirety.

I'm just saying though.
"The minute he goes at Drake..."

They've been going at each other for twelve years now. LIKE THAT was just the latest volley. Drake got hyped up and put out mid responses and got dusted. I'm sure there are people in the industry who are tired of Drake being on top. Some of his antics, particularly when it comes to women, got some artists in their feels. I'm sure there are some fans who don't like him and wanna see him take an L. But that's what he did. He lost. He's gotta figure out a way to reconcile that and so does his fans.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"The minute he goes at Drake..."

They've been going at each other for twelve years now. LIKE THAT was just the latest volley. Drake got hyped up and put out mid responses and got dusted. I'm sure there are people in the industry who are tired of Drake being on top. Some of his antics, particularly when it comes to women, got some artists in their feels. I'm sure there are some fans who don't like him and wanna see him take an L. But that's what he did. He lost. He's gotta figure out a way to reconcile that and so does his fans.

They've been going at each other with subliminals.

Kendrick finally decided spit a verse that you didn't have to decipher who he was talking about and it was obvious. It was a direct shot unlike subliminals in the past, therefore it got a big reaction.

Far from just the "Latest volley".

And of course Drake lost.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm just saying though.
Yea I feel ya on that. I’ve been a fan of kdot for a moment. Been to a few concerts and shit. I appreciate his music! But I know there are some that don’t and won’t! But anyone who thinks he hasn’t been popular and doesn’t have hits; well they’re just being disingenuous…

Last edited:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They've been going at each other with subliminals.

Kendrick finally decided spit a verse that you didn't have to decipher who he was talking about and it was obvious. It was a direct shot unlike subliminals in the past, therefore it got a big reaction.

Far from just the "Latest volley".

And of course Drake lost.

I'll give you it was the most obvious of the subliminals and in an era where streaming reactions are at their zenith, it was bound to get the biggest reaction. But neither of them have been super cryptic over the years. They used each other's album names, song titles, and lyrics to get at each other. But as Kendrick said, LIKE THAT was just an extension of the friendly fade. If Drake responds with another, albeit more obvious, volley, does it go this far? If Drake (and his proxies) don't mention Kendrick's family (same mistake he made with Pusha) and BEG Kendrick to drop for three straight weeks, do things go up to this level? Ultimately, this is his own fault. He campaigned for the fade for three straight weeks and got elected. Sucks to suck.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll give you it was the most obvious of the subliminals and in an era where streaming reactions are at their zenith, it was bound to get the biggest reaction. But neither of them have been super cryptic over the years. They used each other's album names, song titles, and lyrics to get at each other. But as Kendrick said, LIKE THAT was just an extension of the friendly fade. If Drake responds with another, albeit more obvious, volley, does it go this far? If Drake (and his proxies) don't mention Kendrick's family (same mistake he made with Pusha) and BEG Kendrick to drop for three straight weeks, do things go up to this level? Ultimately, this is his own fault. He campaigned for the fade for three straight weeks and got elected. Sucks to suck.

None of the subliminals were as direct as “Fuck the Big 3 it’s just Big Me”. As direct as it gets and that’s the reason for the reaction.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was Cole who said the Big 3 line, not Drake, right?
Yes it was Cole who said the line. So everyone had it wrong the whole time, Kendrick's entire verse was about Cole and not Drake!

Drake stepped in front of the bullet for Cole when it was about Cole the whole time!

Do everyone a favor, let's not do this.

giphy.gif

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes it was Cole who said the line. So everyone had it wrong the whole time, Kendrick's entire verse was about Cole and not Drake!

Drake stepped in front of the bullet for Cole when it was about Cole the whole time!

Do everyone a favor, let's not do this.

giphy.gif

My point in saying it was Cole was that Kendrick took shots at both of them. Again, it was sparring until Aubrey made it not.

"Drop, drop drop..." and when he does, it's clout chasing... Oh... ok...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My point in saying it was Cole was that Kendrick took shots at both of them. Again, it was sparring until Aubrey made it not.

"Drop, drop drop..." and when he does, it's clout chasing... Oh... ok...
It was far from sparring. Drake was on some weird shit talking about Kendrick's family but it was far from sparring and not a "Friendly" fade.

It was beef because Kendrick doesn't respect Drake and thinks that he's bad for music.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It was far from sparring. Drake was on some weird shit talking about Kendrick's family but it was far from sparring and not a "Friendly" fade.

It was beef because Kendrick doesn't respect Drake and thinks that he's bad for music.

If it was "beef" it's because Drake felt a way about CONTROL and took it to TV interviews. That's the genesis of all this shit. Why do people act like Kendrick just woke up like, "This nigga trash, let me come for him." There were no subs prior to CONTROL. Aubrey felt a way and took the shit personal. The boy got in his feelings and it was ultimately his undoing.

And it was absolutely sparring. It was shots on wax. Potshots. No harm, no foul. All lyrics, no women, no children. Just back and forth subs using each others lyrics, songs and album titles.